Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
August 21, 2014, 05:13:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Big vag on a small chick?  (Read 20134 times)
George Whorewell
Getbig V

THEY DONT KNOW

View Profile
« on: May 01, 2010, 09:41:55 AM »

This chick Ive been hitting off lately is a mystery. She's asian, I know for a fact she hasn't slept around (  know her and her friends, super inexperienced and doesn't know what shes doing) and shes like 5'1 but when I fuck her I dont feel anything. She gets so wet I can't feel my dick and after sex with her for 2 minutes her pussy feels like its gigantic. It's impossible for me to stay hard for any extended period of time and getting a blow job is like pulling teeth. It's weird and I dont know how to tell her that something isn't kosher without hurting her feelings. Every asian chick ive banged has been tight as a drum and off the hook to fuck. This one is like fucking a bowl of noodle soup.

Anyone have a similar experience?

Report to moderator   Logged
drkaje
Getbig V

Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2010, 10:01:22 AM »

How is the anus?

George Whorewell
Getbig V

THEY DONT KNOW

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2010, 01:17:47 PM »

That is not happening any time soon. Like I said, this chick is squeamish about giving head. Me sticking it up her ass isn't something Im pushing for especially since were just friends. Most (clean) chicks wont let you go to town on their ass unless your dating them. 
drkaje
Getbig V

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2010, 02:03:10 PM »

That is not happening any time soon. Like I said, this chick is squeamish about giving head. Me sticking it up her ass isn't something Im pushing for especially since were just friends. Most (clean) chicks wont let you go to town on their ass unless your dating them. 

Then you should move on to tighter cooter.

It's not like your dick is going to get any bigger. Smiley

Governor
Getbig II

Getbig!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2010, 02:43:35 PM »

YES!!! it was also an asian girl.  She was 5 feet even and 94 pounds.  I KNOW she wasn't a slut.

I realized it wasn't that she was wasn't tight (like I had orginally thought the first few times I fucked her), but she was too SOFT. No ridges, no wall friction, nothing.  It was like banging a floatie.  Just no friction to be had.  And I thought for a good long time that she just wasn't "tight."
drkaje
Getbig V

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2010, 03:23:56 PM »

YES!!! it was also an asian girl.  She was 5 feet even and 94 pounds.  I KNOW she wasn't a slut.

I realized it wasn't that she was wasn't tight (like I had orginally thought the first few times I fucked her), but she was too SOFT. No ridges, no wall friction, nothing.  It was like banging a floatie.  Just no friction to be had.  And I thought for a good long time that she just wasn't "tight."

Maybe it was man-made.

mwbbuilder
Getbig IV

Getbig!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2010, 04:19:59 PM »

Happens all the time, youngsters. You really can't tell the size of woman's vagina by her physical stature. In almost all cases though, women who have had children have bigger vagina but sometimes that's not even true.

A big vagina has nothing to do if she's a slut. Penises do not stretch them out.
Hulkster
Getbig V

ND ran away from me

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2010, 05:04:51 PM »

Like I said, this chick is squeamish about giving head

..then she is going to be very surprised when  you blast one in her mouth..

Grin

Flower Boy Ran Away
brooklynbruiser
Getbig IV

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2010, 07:31:07 PM »

Move on, old boy. Would you like it if she said your dick wasn't thick enough? You'd get a damned complex. Smiley

Almost always, yes.
drkaje
Getbig V

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2010, 07:40:14 PM »

Move on, old boy. Would you like it if she said your dick wasn't thick enough? You'd get a damned complex. Smiley

Probably already has one, LOL!

Imagine thinking you're going to rock a little Asian girl's world only to end up tossing a hotdog down a hallway. Smiley

brooklynbruiser
Getbig IV

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 01, 2010, 08:08:07 PM »

Almost always, yes.
Parker
Getbig V

Autobots, Transform and Roll Out!

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 02, 2010, 03:58:35 PM »

This chick Ive been hitting off lately is a mystery. She's asian, I know for a fact she hasn't slept around (  know her and her friends, super inexperienced and doesn't know what shes doing) and shes like 5'1 but when I fuck her I dont feel anything. She gets so wet I can't feel my dick and after sex with her for 2 minutes her pussy feels like its gigantic. It's impossible for me to stay hard for any extended period of time and getting a blow job is like pulling teeth. It's weird and I dont know how to tell her that something isn't kosher without hurting her feelings. Every asian chick ive banged has been tight as a drum and off the hook to fuck. This one is like fucking a bowl of noodle soup.

Anyone have a similar experience?

I know sometimes when a woman's super lubricated that joint slides ride in like a greased pickle. I knew one girl that while performing oral on her, her vag was trippy on my two fingers---stuck the joint in, and she was wetter than a rainforest and slippery than a eel (No Chinese man with eel in ass jokes).
Migs
Getbig V

THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 02, 2010, 08:05:06 PM »

get her to do some keigal exercises.  have her tighten right up.

MMM BOOBIES
bigbadwolfe
Pros
Getbig IV

Bigger Stronger Fatter then you!!!!

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 04, 2010, 05:22:59 PM »

get her to do some keigal exercises.  have her tighten right up.

Dammit Migs thats what I was gonna say!!! Keigals is the shit!!!
drkaje
Getbig V

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: May 04, 2010, 07:12:33 PM »

Kettlebell swings of stiff legged deadlifts will also work wonders... if the problem is actually with the vag and not smalldickdedness. Smiley

George Whorewell
Getbig V

THEY DONT KNOW

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 04, 2010, 08:40:40 PM »

The size of my member is not the issue- I just cant stay hard inside this chick. At fullblown errection its still like doing a plastic bag but I can feel myself. After 4 minutes Im totally flacid because I feel like im swimming in bowl of hot and sour soup instead of a pussy.  Maybe I have been blessed in that this has never happened before or it's karma/ god teaching me a lesson for getting ahead of myself by assuming that the parts would be small because of her size and nationality.

I dunno how to explain it exactly-- its almost like getting a blow job from a chick who is terrible at giving head only its sex.
Migs
Getbig V

THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 04, 2010, 08:49:11 PM »

have you had her raise her legs makes it tighter. 

MMM BOOBIES
drkaje
Getbig V

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: May 05, 2010, 05:27:25 PM »

The size of my member is not the issue- I just cant stay hard inside this chick. At fullblown errection its still like doing a plastic bag but I can feel myself. After 4 minutes Im totally flacid because I feel like im swimming in bowl of hot and sour soup instead of a pussy.  Maybe I have been blessed in that this has never happened before or it's karma/ god teaching me a lesson for getting ahead of myself by assuming that the parts would be small because of her size and nationality.

I dunno how to explain it exactly-- its almost like getting a blow job from a chick who is terrible at giving head only its sex.

Then boot her.

benchmstr
Getbig V

Heraclitus was right

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 05, 2010, 05:35:18 PM »

how has this thread gone on this long without someone posting a pic of an asians gapping pussy?

bench
Croatch
Getbig V

Man up, train natural.

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 06, 2010, 11:42:25 PM »

Nothing like sticking a pinky in an Asian pussy, and having it fit very snug.  Brings a tear to your eye.
Nothing worse than a lose pussy.

N
Soul Crusher
Competitors
Getbig V

Doesnt lie about lifting.

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 10, 2010, 01:23:56 PM »

George - maybe you need a little help bro? 

Grin

* extenze_product.jpg (55.59 KB, 555x750 - viewed 11699 times.)
George Whorewell
Getbig V

THEY DONT KNOW

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 11, 2010, 07:04:58 PM »

LOL Grin
drkaje
Getbig V

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: May 11, 2010, 07:12:43 PM »

LOL Grin

We're just trying to help.

rockedupmotha
Getbig II

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 30, 2010, 06:48:11 PM »

how has this thread gone on this long without someone posting a pic of an asians gapping pussy?

bench
Agreed!

El Borracho Blake
drkaje
Getbig V

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: July 01, 2010, 12:39:41 PM »

Maybe some black dude broke it, GW.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!