Author Topic: one of the greatest ownings ever caught on film- Ronnie and Shawn compare backs  (Read 13060 times)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
the visuals that corroborate ( which means  to  back up for you dumb people out there ::)) his opinion

next.

visuals corroborate what the judges found , Gunther in that contest outclassed Ronnie and all we have left is crybabies who are on a constant state of trying to re-write history

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
After looking at the visuals of 1993 YOU came to the monumentally moronic statement Dorian lost this contest to Flex

you have NO clue on what you're looking for when you look at pics , you see what you want like 94 was close and Ronnie dominated in 01 hahahahahahahahaha and Ronnie was just as hard & as dry in 99 as he was in the 01 ASC and 10lbs heavier LMFAO

STFU already dumbass

Royal Lion

• Getbig IV
Lol, at Hulkster on the ultra-defensive.  Face it dude, Ronnie had his off days.  He got a gift at the 02 Mr. O and was beat handily by a peak Gunter at the GNC SOS.  Relax, it's going to be okay!

You make your mind up (on everything) based on a couple of shitty pics.  Do you really think we should believe you over Bob Chick...a fellow pro who certainly knows a thing or two about bodybuilding and COMPETED AT THE SHOW?  

Your Ronnie love truly has you blind.  I have never seen a bodybuilding fan lack objectivity as you do.  Sad.  Really sad.

Royal Lion

• Getbig IV
02 Gunter > 02 Ronnie

Ronnie knew he lost fair and square which is why he took it to another level in 03.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
Lol, at Hulkster on the ultra-defensive.  Face it dude, Ronnie had his off days.  He got a gift at the 02 Mr. O and was beat handily by a peak Gunter at the GNC SOS.  Relax, it's going to be okay!

You make your mind up (on everything) based on a couple of shitty pics.  Do you really think we should believe you over Bob Chick...a fellow pro who certainly knows a thing or two about bodybuilding and COMPETED AT THE SHOW?  

Your Ronnie love truly has you blind.  I have never seen a bodybuilding fan lack objectivity as you do.  Sad.  Really sad.

That's Hulkster in constant denial of history and facts , you're trying to rationalize with the complete dummy who had the balls to type Dorian lost the 1993 Mr Olympia to Flex Wheeler , in fact the most dominate Olympia win of All-time

he knows nothing and hates facts

Royal Lion

• Getbig IV
 :o

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
:o

ouch! :o

I literally hear the gnashing of Hulksters teeth, he won't recover. :D

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
Gunter is in the foreground in every fucking shot. 

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era

That's not an owning, my friend.

Royal Lion

• Getbig IV
Gunter is in the foreground in every fucking shot. 
::)

Gunter was bigger and much better conditioned.  Hence he won fair & square against a very off Ronnie Coleman.  

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong

Gunter was bigger and much better conditioned.  Hence he won fair & square against a very off Ronnie Coleman.  

Nah, he was way bigger, but the back detail is still not even close to Ronnie's.

Gunther also does not have the structure or muscle bellies to come close, not even to an off Ronnie, and you and all the others know that. It was fun, but now stop bugging Hulkster, dude has suffered enough.

TRIX

• Getbig IV
  • If you mess with me I'll have to fuck you up
what do you expect, ronnie was 250 lbs and gunter was near 300 lbs..

also gunter likes standing closer to the camera but he did dwarf him

but ronnie owns him on shape

Royal Lion

• Getbig IV
Ronnie has much, much better shape and structure. Gunter could never touch an "on" Coleman (see 03 or 04).  However, Gunter was better at this particular show, particularly conditioning.  I don't claim he "owned" Coleman; but his win was legit.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Ronnie getting dismantled in his signature shot.
Give it up Hulkster, I know you only look at pics that support your opinion, but this one isnt even up for debate.

Skylge

• Getbig IV
Ray holds his own in the fdb pose (his is one of the g.o.a.t.), but he is dwarfed by RC and KL in the MM pose.

Who is better at their peak, Shawn Ray or Kevin Levrone?

Btw, Ray was very impressive in 1999...arguably his best (hell of a posing routine too).

[/i]

Great shape, perfect body control, very impressive posing. Top quality, no matter what place he got in the end rankings of that particular Olympia.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
shawn never should've placed better than 4th at the Olympia, and if he competed as much as his competiton (like Mr. Levrone, cormier, flex) he would've been 6th at best

E
E

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me

That's not an owning, my friend.

no shit. ronnie looks better in almost all those shots, thanks in part to the reasons that smart people are talking about.

better taper, better structure, much better back, quads/hams look 10x better from the side, better arms, thicker pecs, the presence of triceps etc etc.

given that the guy think dorian was better, its not really surprising they think gunter is better too.

if you are clueless, you are clueless, no matter whether its dorian vs ronnie or gunter vs ronnie.

you still don't know how the sport works or the proper aspects of judging a physique.. :-\

its being demonstrated quite nicely in this thread..
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
I love it. dumb nuthuggers say gunter wins the side tri yet he has NO TRICEPS LOL

then again, they thought dorian's missing bi didn't matter either so I guess its not surprising at all LOL ::)
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
LOL only a guy would claim gunter deserved to win.. ::)
Flower Boy Ran Away

JP_RC

• Getbig IV
Who said that Gunter owned Ronnie here?  ??? That is just crazy.

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice
LOL only a guy would claim gunter deserved to win.. ::)

that picture is not from the SOS

and way to own yourslef F@GGOT

your pictures are making MY argument

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me

the nuthuggers. they are claiming that the SOS was a deserved win for gunter, when everyone else, including reporters from bb.com who where there (that ND laughs at because he is an asshole) says that the win was simply to generate interest in the 2003 Mr. Olympia that year..and it worked.
Flower Boy Ran Away

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V

ronnie was 1000 times the bodybuilder gunter was, but at THIS show, gunter defeated a distended and spilled over ronnie soundly

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
the nuthuggers. they are claiming that the SOS was a deserved win for gunter, when everyone else, including reporters from bb.com who where there (that ND laughs at because he is an asshole) says that the win was simply to generate interest in the 2003 Mr. Olympia that year..and it worked.

you just keep LYING cause you lust for ronnie's cum

BOB CHIC COMPETED IN THE SHOW.....and SAID IT WAS OBVIOUS GUNTER DEFEATED HIM HANDEDLY 

...fagg0t

JP_RC

• Getbig IV
ronnie was 1000 times the bodybuilder gunter was, but at THIS show, gunter defeated a distended and spilled over ronnie soundly

Looking at those pictures (with the exception of the first one), it wasn't an owning.