Author Topic: Chinese man dies after eel is put up his backside!  (Read 12314 times)

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
Re: Chinese man dies after eel is put up his backside!
« Reply #50 on: May 03, 2010, 10:02:28 AM »
Those eels could kill a bear in less than 8 seconds, but a Gorilla would whoop their ass.

it could try..................... ....

175lbs by 31st July

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #51 on: May 03, 2010, 10:04:16 AM »
it could try..................... ....

LMAO ;D

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #52 on: May 03, 2010, 10:05:01 AM »
Got somewhat of a related story here that may be of interest to some of you eel fans.

A bunch of us were in Hawaii at a beach called Table Tops out by where I believe Pellius lives. We were drinkiing beer and Vodka and doing some dumb night fishing off the shore line when a good friend said, "Here! Give me that pole and I'll go catch an eel!"

He was drunk but I gave him the pole and he walked a few yards down the beach and cast his line just a few yards out and within 30 seconds he got a bite and reeled it in and sure enough - there was an eel on the other end!

Surprised the shit out of me.

Then he and his sober brother decide to go night diving. His brother assured me that his brother would be safe as long as he was with him. So they put on their fins and mask and snorkel and diving flashlite and go wading off and beyond the reefs known as Table Tops.

And within an hour we could see that flashing light about a mile off into the darkness. They were way out there!

Eventually they got back with a spearful of fish and stories about the lobsters they had seen so we started a small fire and had a fish-fry which is actually illegal in Hawaii but it was real late at night.

I later found out that these guys did most of their fish hunting late at night and always came back with a great catch.

Another friend of mine use to go night diving in search of turtles a bit beyond the seaward entrance to Hanauma Bay. Long story here but one day he did'nt show up for work ... he was a doctor.. and they found his body along the shore a few days later.

End of fish tales ....

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #53 on: May 03, 2010, 10:08:23 AM »

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #54 on: May 03, 2010, 10:09:27 AM »
The 50cm long Asian swamp eel was allegedly inserted into the unnamed man's bottom, after he passed out drunk, by pals playing a prank on him.
Who the fark has friends like this!? I'm all for a good prank, but if one of my buddies suggests putting animals up someone's ass, I'm outa there.  :-X 

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #55 on: May 03, 2010, 10:15:05 AM »
Who the fark has friends like this!? I'm all for a good prank, but if one of my buddies suggests putting animals up someone's ass, I'm outa there.  :-X 

not all getbiggers are like you chimps.

i happen to know for a fact that xerses, devilsballs, shipsekki, johnnynoshame, madeyamelt, and no one regularly get together and play hide the trouser snake with each other.
175lbs by 31st July

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
“I had a dangler”
« Reply #56 on: May 03, 2010, 12:25:34 PM »

This had a much happier conclusion.  Everything turned out alright at the end.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #57 on: May 03, 2010, 12:41:28 PM »
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/2954500/Chef-dies-after-feeling-eel.html?OTC-RSS&ATTR=News

A CHEF has died after an EEL was put up his bum.
Shocked doctors in Sichuan, China, found the sea creature in the 59-year-old man's rectum after his death, it has been reported.

The 50cm long Asian swamp eel was allegedly inserted into the unnamed man's bottom, after he passed out drunk, by pals playing a prank on him.

Medics said the eel had devoured his bowels.

with friends like that who needs enemies.
F

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #58 on: May 08, 2010, 12:21:56 AM »
It appears to be done in China every once in a while:

http://www.practicalfishkeeping.co.uk/content.php?sid=2781

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #59 on: May 08, 2010, 01:35:01 AM »
His friends are gonna enjoy a nice 4-8 years in the slammer for that one ;)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #60 on: May 08, 2010, 04:33:30 AM »
Lead .... I've just been informed by one of my old diving buddies that he actually speared an eel once and it actually climbed up the shaft of his spear gun in an attempt to get to him.

I think he was shit'en me though. But actually he's not a 'shit'n' kind of guy.
Moray?

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #61 on: May 08, 2010, 10:28:42 AM »
Even these bastards tried it!

I'm sorry - I know that kids shows can get a bit risque because the producers get bored - but this is crossing the line