Author Topic: Pics and info of Britt Miller wanted  (Read 22770 times)

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
Re: Pics and info of Britt Miller wanted
« Reply #25 on: May 04, 2010, 07:43:31 PM »

Sound strategy I might give it a try

lucky for her that i'm a closet homosexual I don't have a bodyspace account

brooklynbruiser

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: May 04, 2010, 09:34:16 PM »
It's clear we aren't going to hear anything new here. RIOT!
Almost always, yes.

UpTheDosage

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: May 04, 2010, 11:07:34 PM »
He didn't ruin her, but her proportions and legs suffered once she started working with him (just like every other "athlete" that works with Palumbo), which is prolly why she dropped outta that show in 2008.

That's too bad.   Unfortunately it's a VERY common theme among physique women.

Would love to hear more!  ;)

She dropped out in 2008 because she was simply not into BB'ing anymore. Her heart wasn't in it. She cheated on her diet almost everyday and skipped workouts which caused her to have an emotional breakdown about every other day because that was not like her to half ass it. She was one of those bodybuilders that couldn't balance life w/ bodybuilding. When she was getting ready for a show she had to shut EVERYTHING else out of her life.

I have only talked to her maybe 5 times after we broke up so I don't know what was going through her head, but after I left she quit her job (she was a nurse) and started training NASCAR drivers or some shit here and there. She realized that she was gaining nothing financially from bodybuilding and never would (besides her webcam shows she did all the time). She ended up going back to work as a nurse, met some other hard core Christian guy and all she says now is how "blessed" she is and she is content living a normal life.

I can't blame her for any of that. She made the smartest decision of her life getting out of BB'ing. Unfortunately she fucked me over hardcore in the process. lol. Oh well, I'm better off now anyways so I'm over it.

UpTheDosage

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: May 04, 2010, 11:15:31 PM »
That's too bad.   Unfortunately it's a VERY common theme among physique women.

You're not kidding! I also had a couple month encounter w/ a multiple fitness Olympia winner a few years ago, and I could not believe the psychological issues she had. Bi Polar for sure. I couldn't take it anymore so I had to just start ignoring her.

I think that most men BB'ers are fucked in the head as well though. I compete in BB'ing myself but I can't stand to be around other BB'ers for the most part. They are so fucking serious, delusional, selfish, egotistical, back stabbing and just flat out losers for the most part. Not that I am one to judge everyone as we all have our flaws, but FUCK. Bodybuilding and Fitness breeds psychologically unstable people.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #29 on: May 05, 2010, 02:14:08 AM »
PTPS
Hell yea I'm going with Big Dicked on this request.

James Blunt

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: May 05, 2010, 02:15:06 AM »
I'd like to hit that from the back! Today.

bic_staedtler

• Getbig IV
  • That is all.
« Reply #31 on: May 05, 2010, 03:03:40 AM »
You're not kidding! I also had a couple month encounter w/ a multiple fitness Olympia winner a few years ago, and I could not believe the psychological issues she had. Bi Polar for sure. I couldn't take it anymore so I had to just start ignoring her.

I think that most men BB'ers are fucked in the head as well though. I compete in BB'ing myself but I can't stand to be around other BB'ers for the most part. They are so fucking serious, delusional, selfish, egotistical, back stabbing and just flat out losers for the most part. Not that I am one to judge everyone as we all have our flaws, but FUCK. Bodybuilding and Fitness breeds psychologically unstable people.

That's funny; you just described yourself, didn't you?  I don't know any serious bodybuilder who can 'balance' bodybuilding with life.  I don't think it can be done unless you're cranked up and you're happy with top ten placings.  Every serious bodybuilder DOES shut out 'life' to get the job done.  Britt seems quite normal in the fact that she realized that to go full-on into bodybuilding, she would have ruined her life...she's normal enough to have chosen not to go down that route.  She probably listened to her family and friends...she could have a very lucrative fitness model career, though.  No reason to waste those good looks on nursing....and that's something you can swing at the same time, nursing and fitness.

The 'problem' with 'most' bodybuilders is that they're fucked up people, just like everybody else.  You get just as many fucked up poker players as you do bodybuilders, if you care to compare. 

Sounds like she dumped you, you obviously didn't call the shots or else you wouldn't have been so wrecked about it.  That's what happens when you get dumped by a hot chick.  You can tell yourself you're over it, but just by saying that means you probably aren't. 

Bodybuilders are no more fucked up as a group specimen than any other group who values looks above all else: models, actors and high school rich kids.

HDPhysiques

• Getbig III
  • "Hi-Def Bodies in Hi-Def Video"
« Reply #32 on: May 05, 2010, 03:44:05 AM »

Excellent analysis of MBB's.  :D
JOIN HDPhysiques!!!!

UpTheDosage

• Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: May 05, 2010, 12:39:31 PM »
That's funny; you just described yourself, didn't you?  I don't know any serious bodybuilder who can 'balance' bodybuilding with life.  I don't think it can be done unless you're cranked up and you're happy with top ten placings.  Every serious bodybuilder DOES shut out 'life' to get the job done.  Britt seems quite normal in the fact that she realized that to go full-on into bodybuilding, she would have ruined her life...she's normal enough to have chosen not to go down that route.  She probably listened to her family and friends...she could have a very lucrative fitness model career, though.  No reason to waste those good looks on nursing....and that's something you can swing at the same time, nursing and fitness.

The 'problem' with 'most' bodybuilders is that they're fucked up people, just like everybody else.  You get just as many fucked up poker players as you do bodybuilders, if you care to compare. 

Sounds like she dumped you, you obviously didn't call the shots or else you wouldn't have been so wrecked about it.  That's what happens when you get dumped by a hot chick.  You can tell yourself you're over it, but just by saying that means you probably aren't. 

Bodybuilders are no more fucked up as a group specimen than any other group who values looks above all else: models, actors and high school rich kids.

Yes since you know me and all. I totally just described myself  ::) I stopped reading after that sentence because you're fucking clueless and are obviously just looking for an internet argument.

UpTheDosage

• Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: May 05, 2010, 12:48:31 PM »
Excellent analysis of MBB's.  :D

It was easy! I just described myself!  ;D

bic_staedtler

• Getbig IV
  • That is all.
« Reply #35 on: May 05, 2010, 01:34:24 PM »
Yes since you know me and all. I totally just described myself  ::) I stopped reading after that sentence because you're fucking clueless and are obviously just looking for an internet argument.

I don't have to know you; you're a cliche. 

UpTheDosage

• Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: May 05, 2010, 01:40:50 PM »
I don't have to know you; you're a cliche. 

Well that displays your level intelligence. Taking an entire group of people and assuming they're all the same. Oh my.

brooklynbruiser

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: May 05, 2010, 04:47:42 PM »
Dudes, we are talking about penoris not PENIS. Fight in PMs. :)
Almost always, yes.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #38 on: May 05, 2010, 05:20:36 PM »

Cool manface.
Some seriously shot people in gyms today.
N

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: May 05, 2010, 05:30:13 PM »
why did she vandalize her body?

bic_staedtler

• Getbig IV
  • That is all.
« Reply #40 on: May 06, 2010, 09:08:08 AM »
I think that most men BB'ers are fucked in the head as well though... They are so fucking serious, delusional, selfish, egotistical, back stabbing and just flat out losers for the most part... Bodybuilding and Fitness breeds psychologically unstable people.

Well that displays your level intelligence. Taking an entire group of people and assuming they're all the same. Oh my.

You're talking about my intelligence? ::) 
Dude, you crack me up.  I don't care either way, just pointing out the obvious.  Rather than argue, let's just agree she is (was) hot.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #41 on: May 06, 2010, 02:49:37 PM »
Dudes, we are talking about penoris not PENIS. Fight in PMs. :)
Im still waiting for the penoris shots , I cant stay sitting here with my cock hard in my hand forever guys..

Post the pics UpTheDosage  :D

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: February 22, 2013, 11:40:09 AM »
Good lookin' chick who, for some odd reason, got into women's bbing. Before she crossed over to the dark side, she had a world class ass that would get any man hard.

This is a true work of art!

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #43 on: February 22, 2013, 11:48:34 AM »

indie-lad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: February 22, 2013, 12:08:37 PM »
She dropped out in 2008 because she was simply not into BB'ing anymore. Her heart wasn't in it. She cheated on her diet almost everyday and skipped workouts which caused her to have an emotional breakdown about every other day because that was not like her to half ass it. She was one of those bodybuilders that couldn't balance life w/ bodybuilding. When she was getting ready for a show she had to shut EVERYTHING else out of her life.

I have only talked to her maybe 5 times after we broke up so I don't know what was going through her head, but after I left she quit her job (she was a nurse) and started training NASCAR drivers or some shit here and there. She realized that she was gaining nothing financially from bodybuilding and never would (besides her webcam shows she did all the time). She ended up going back to work as a nurse, met some other hard core Christian guy and all she says now is how "blessed" she is and she is content living a normal life.

I can't blame her for any of that. She made the smartest decision of her life getting out of BB'ing. Unfortunately she fucked me over hardcore in the process. lol. Oh well, I'm better off now anyways so I'm over it.

What happened?

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #45 on: February 22, 2013, 12:36:16 PM »
great pic right there

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #46 on: February 22, 2013, 01:06:55 PM »
great pic right there

This offseason female bodybuilder look is great.

blinky

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: February 22, 2013, 01:22:02 PM »
love her

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #48 on: February 22, 2013, 02:37:23 PM »

Hot

vinnydountsnyc