Author Topic: Women Love Free Weights at Beast Training in Trumbull CT  (Read 13950 times)

Beast Training

• Getbig I
Women Love Free Weights at Beast Training in Trumbull CT
« on: April 09, 2010, 06:27:28 PM »
Beast Training (“Beast”) is a new Warehouse Strength and Conditioning Facility located in Trumbull Connecticut.  We are dedicated to developing extraordinary athletes (or if your athletic days are over, extraordinarily fit individuals). www.beastgym.com

At Beast, we are crushing the myth that women do not want to train with free weights.

People thought we were crazy when we said that women would find squatting empowering and liberating; well they are not laughing any more.

Even I thought introducing women to sand-bag training (shouldering heavy sandbags, cleaning heavy sandbags, and jerking them overhead) was a long-shot.

Now these same women are grabbing their lame boyfriends by the seat of the pants, and throwing them out to the curb with the morning trash.

Please check this out. Smile and yell FREEDOM!!!

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
Re: Women Love Free Weights at Beast Training in Trumbull CT
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2010, 09:16:57 AM »
FREEDOM

newmom

« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2010, 09:32:13 AM »
is that at the new gym that opened up down there

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2010, 10:54:45 AM »
Where is Trumbull?  Is it close to you newmom?
:)

newmom

« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2010, 05:43:45 PM »
Where is Trumbull?  Is it close to you newmom?

Its near Bridgeport and Milford. An hour south of me.

Beast Training

• Getbig I
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2010, 07:02:45 PM »

What town are you in?  An hour is definitely a bit much.

Erik

Beast Training

• Getbig I
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2010, 07:06:44 PM »
A "typical" Sunday evening at Beast. No Prowler flu (but I'm told it was close). Great effort after a full workout: Squats, Bulgarian Split Squats, Bench Press, TRX Rows, assisted Chin Ups, and Curls. Great Effort!!!

http://www.beastgym.com/

newmom

« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2010, 02:57:35 AM »
What town are you in?  An hour is definitely a bit much.

Erik

Im in the mystic/groton area. I go to Milford every other week, so its not far from milford

Beast Training

• Getbig I
« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2010, 06:54:23 PM »
Im in the mystic/groton area. I go to Milford every other week, so its not far from milford

Would love to have you stop in, but remember we're appointment only and since we're a recent start-up, there is a fair chance if you simply stop in we won't be there (sadly, but that will change with time).  Shoot us an email using the contact info on the web-page.

Would love to meet you.  www.beastgym.com

How did you like the Prowler video?  I'm so proud of that little trainee, I can't even put it into words.  I absolutely love her to death and love her work ethic.

Erik

newmom

« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2010, 07:11:22 PM »
Would love to have you stop in, but remember we're appointment only and since we're a recent start-up, there is a fair chance if you simply stop in we won't be there (sadly, but that will change with time).  Shoot us an email using the contact info on the web-page.

Would love to meet you.  www.beastgym.com

How did you like the Prowler video?  I'm so proud of that little trainee, I can't even put it into words.  I absolutely love her to death and love her work ethic.

Erik

Hey Erik,
Sounds like a plan indeed and will let you know. Gotta get there but will make sure to email before I do. I like website, testimonials and youtube videos. That girl had some good form, obviously someone there knows what they are doing (meaning her spotter)

Beast Training

• Getbig I
« Reply #10 on: May 05, 2010, 05:11:35 PM »
Hey Erik,
Sounds like a plan indeed and will let you know. Gotta get there but will make sure to email before I do. I like website, testimonials and youtube videos. That girl had some good form, obviously someone there knows what they are doing (meaning her spotter)

Thanks Newmom; flattery will get you everywhere.

E

newmom

« Reply #11 on: May 05, 2010, 05:46:25 PM »
Thanks Newmom; flattery will get you everywhere.

E

lol, I call it like I see it. I'm not on this earth to blow sunshine. Definately will email within a few weeks

Beast Training

• Getbig I
« Reply #12 on: May 17, 2010, 08:14:10 PM »

newmom

« Reply #13 on: May 18, 2010, 02:17:38 AM »
great video, wish i had ab muscles to do that..hmm gonna be in milford friday too

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: May 18, 2010, 06:47:29 AM »
Beast Training (“Beast”) is a new Warehouse Strength and Conditioning Facility located in Trumbull Connecticut.  We are dedicated to developing extraordinary athletes (or if your athletic days are over, extraordinarily fit individuals). www.beastgym.com

At Beast, we are crushing the myth that women do not want to train with free weights.

People thought we were crazy when we said that women would find squatting empowering and liberating; well they are not laughing any more.

Even I thought introducing women to sand-bag training (shouldering heavy sandbags, cleaning heavy sandbags, and jerking them overhead) was a long-shot.

Now these same women are grabbing their lame boyfriends by the seat of the pants, and throwing them out to the curb with the morning trash.

Please check this out. Smile and yell FREEDOM!!!

Women have training with free weights for years.......sort of......at the Bally Total Fitness gyms where I train.

The instructors have the ladies use those old-school cement weights, covered in plastic and/or those light-colored (pink, blue, yellow), vinyl-covered dumbbells.

Beast Training

• Getbig I
« Reply #15 on: May 26, 2010, 07:28:38 PM »
great video, wish i had ab muscles to do that..hmm gonna be in milford friday too

New Mom - we're still waiting for your Email when you are in town; that's the best way to get in touch since I don't check this board nearly enough.  Send some other metal moving beautiful women our way : )

newmom

« Reply #16 on: May 26, 2010, 08:52:50 PM »
New Mom - we're still waiting for your Email when you are in town; that's the best way to get in touch since I don't check this board nearly enough.  Send some other metal moving beautiful women our way : )

What the hell I aint enough erik..just kidding ill bring my workout partner...sundays r best

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #17 on: May 26, 2010, 08:56:16 PM »
Ill be down to shmoe it up...I want these chicks to sit on my face after a hard workout..
DAWG

newmom

« Reply #18 on: May 30, 2010, 04:11:15 PM »
Ill be down to shmoe it up...I want these chicks to sit on my face after a hard workout..

oh goodness..Erik better tell them to be ready

Erik you going to the show that is put on by golds. Think its the 12th

Beast Training

• Getbig I
« Reply #19 on: June 04, 2010, 07:07:27 PM »
oh goodness..Erik better tell them to be ready

Erik you going to the show that is put on by golds. Think its the 12th

What show is that?  Bodybuilding show or powerlifting show?  Nice previous post from Big Dawg, btw ... what are these guys thinking.

newmom

« Reply #20 on: June 04, 2010, 07:09:09 PM »
What show is that?  Bodybuilding show or powerlifting show?  Nice previous post from Big Dawg, btw ... what are these guys thinking.

Its a bbing show...

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #21 on: June 18, 2010, 02:30:54 PM »
Ugh...I don't think I could drive an hour one way to go train everyday. Max for me is 15 minutes one way.

newmom

« Reply #22 on: June 18, 2010, 03:40:54 PM »
Ugh...I don't think I could drive an hour one way to go train everyday. Max for me is 15 minutes one way.

oh I wouldnt either but im in milford twice a month and that is only 15 min from their training place

Beast Training

• Getbig I
« Reply #23 on: September 12, 2010, 07:49:22 PM »
What the hell I aint enough erik..just kidding ill bring my workout partner...sundays r best

Hey Newmom still have not heard from you at beasttrainingllc@gmail.com ... drop me a line and visit the Beast soon!!!