Author Topic: Real Pilots Speak Out on 911  (Read 25034 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Real Pilots Speak Out on 911
« Reply #200 on: May 17, 2010, 09:17:45 AM »
it's so funny....

people refuse to look at any of the 911 stuff because "it's too big, no way they could pull it off..."

yet they are eager to accept a CT which says "the government" created obama, lied about all his records, falsified social security numbers and birth certs, all so that a kenyan could get into office and purposefully destroy the economy.

There is no video evidence, no thousands of physicists and engineers, no NYPD and FDNY outcry... nothing but some "questions" from fringe websites - and they eagerly accept it as truth.

I guess it makes sense... politics blinds most people.  I was a 100% pro-Bush person, so accepting 911 fishiness was VERY hard for me.  I can understand if some people can't do that.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #201 on: May 17, 2010, 09:20:03 AM »
No, jackass, first off settle on one CT before you start pointing fingers. 

Once you pick one CT, we will look at it.  You guys cant even decide on what CT you think is better than the other one. 

You never provide a logiticially possible scenario for your CT's because you know they are not plausile.

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
« Reply #202 on: May 17, 2010, 09:24:45 AM »
haha missile my arse.  I love how he picks the minority of calls from people who say stuff like 'well it wasn't a plane' or 'i heard a missile' yeah okay buddy  ::) you heard a plane flying fast as fu*k and you are now making an assumption that it's something it's not. 
Abandon every hope...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #203 on: May 17, 2010, 09:27:29 AM »
List of victims on the plane that hit the pentagon.  Are these people all alive somewhere or were they all kidnapped and killed?  Also, are their families in on this?

Where did the govt dispose of the plane?

________________________ ________________________ ____________

American Airlines Flight 77

Paul W. Ambrose

Yeneneh Betru

Mary Jane Booth

Bernard C. Brown, II

CAPT Charles F. Burlingame III, USNR, Retired

Suzanne M. Calley

William E. Caswell

David M. Charlebois

Sarah M. Clark

Asia S. Cottom

James D. Debeuneure

Rodney Dickens

Eddie A. Dillard

LCDR Charles A. Droz III, USN, Retired

Barbara G. Edwards

Charles S. Falkenberg

Dana Falkenberg

Zoe Falkenberg

J. Joseph Ferguson

Darlene E. Flagg

RADM Wilson F. Flagg, USNR, Retired

1stLt Richard P. Gabriel, USMC, Retired

Ian J. Gray

Stanley R. Hall

Michele M. Heidenberger

Bryan C. Jack

Steven D. Jacoby

Ann C. Judge

Chandler R. Keller

Yvonne E. Kennedy
Norma Cruz Khan

Karen Ann Kincaid

Dong Chul Lee

Jennifer Lewis

Kenneth E. Lewis

Renee A. May

Dora Marie Menchaca

Christopher C. Newton

Barbara K. Olson

Ruben S. Ornedo

Robert Penninger

Robert R. Ploger III

Zandra F. Ploger

Lisa J. Raines

Todd H. Reuben

John P. Sammartino

George W. Simmons

Donald D. Simmons

Mari-Rae Sopper

Robert Speisman

Norma Lang Steuerle

Hilda E. Taylor

Leonard E. Taylor

Sandra D. Teague

Leslie A. Whittington

CAPT John D. Yamnicky, Sr., USN, Retired

Vicki Yancey

Shuyin Yang

Yuguag Zheng

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #204 on: May 17, 2010, 09:31:41 AM »
it's so funny....
people refuse to look at any of the 911 stuff because "it's too big, no way they could pull it off..."
yet they are eager to accept a CT which says "the government" created obama, lied about all his records, falsified social security numbers and birth certs, all so that a kenyan could get into office and purposefully destroy the economy.
There is no video evidence, no thousands of physicists and engineers, no NYPD and FDNY outcry... nothing but some "questions" from fringe websites - and they eagerly accept it as truth.
I guess it makes sense... politics blinds most people.  I was a 100% pro-Bush person, so accepting 911 fishiness was VERY hard for me.  I can understand if some people can't do that.
First off fucker if youre going to comment on this then stay and defend your view points at least quad does that even though it results in the flight/passengers/pilots being fake and ppl trucking in airplane wreckage...

ppl refuse to believe 9/11 was a CT b/c there isnt any credible proof you have a couple slip ups fruedian slips as proof you ppl cite the 9/11 commission when the 9/11 commission says that there was a plane and that someone heard cheney basically order it not to be shot down...you have plane wreckage at the site, you have ppl that died in the plane, you have ppl that say they saw a plane...

all you have is the same that others have about obama and his birth certificate shit just seems a little off but for some reason your whole hog for 9/11 even though you cant produce even one person who was in on it yet birthers are crazy? pot meet kettle

now go run away like you always do  ::)

12secGT

• Getbig III
« Reply #205 on: May 17, 2010, 09:33:15 AM »
So you are saying the outer walls were a minimum 3 feet thick? HAHAHAHA! Look we all know it is the Pentagon but really you think they would have a 3 feet thick outer wall??? Please at most it is 16 = 18 inches thick. If that. More likely it is 12 inches.

Look at the image below. Does the outer wall appear to be 3 feet solid? If you think so you are full of BS.

qUAD -
hAVE YOU ever BEEN to the Pentagon? Do you KNOW anyone who has worked there? I do. That photo shows us NOTHING in terms of wall thickness. What it basically shows is it is made of concrete. The thickness could be 3 ft thick there because the photo could distort the image. There. There's another conspiracy for you fruits to follow....

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #206 on: May 17, 2010, 09:33:54 AM »
haha missile my arse.  I love how he picks the minority of calls from people who say stuff like 'well it wasn't a plane' or 'i heard a missile' yeah okay buddy  ::) you heard a plane flying fast as fu*k and you are now making an assumption that it's something it's not. 
they were going off of hollywood movies you know? when they hear "pew, pew" they think someones shooting a lazer gun...

12secGT

• Getbig III
« Reply #207 on: May 17, 2010, 09:35:18 AM »
It looks like that to me. What it does not look like to me is an airplane. What do you think?
What about the video posted on here showing aircraft parts sprewn around the infield of the Pentagon??? HUUMM??

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #208 on: May 17, 2010, 09:36:35 AM »
The need to have a bigger/sinister explanation to validate tragic events still appeals to people i see.    :)

12secGT

• Getbig III
« Reply #209 on: May 17, 2010, 09:39:41 AM »
How do you even know that is what Cheney ordered? Would you even trust anything coming from such a lying piece of scum?!

I do know Rumsfeld slipped up about how they shot down the planes on video. Planes that might not even have been in the air. We know Rumsfeld is a moron but he actually comes out on TV and says missles were used on 9/11! I would not put much faith in a report claiming whatever Bush or Cheney did on 9/11.

i KNOW... Santa Claus is real, the Easter Bunny lives and around around we go... You CT kooks will "survive because you will question everything to a point things come back full circle. Quad, many on here posted questions to you and you have selectively ignored them. One, my question about the wall thickness. Until you can PROVE that the walls weren't that thick other than some grainy image taken by some internet siter prolly suppoerting your fruitloop groups. you loose. You have not answereed the video posted showing aircraft parts thrown around the infield. But instead you throw around rediculous questions. Next you will say the earth is flat and the moon is made of swisscheese.

12secGT

• Getbig III
« Reply #210 on: May 17, 2010, 09:40:45 AM »
List of victims on the plane that hit the pentagon.  Are these people all alive somewhere or were they all kidnapped and killed?  Also, are their families in on this?

Where did the govt dispose of the plane?

________________________ ________________________ ____________

American Airlines Flight 77

Paul W. Ambrose

Yeneneh Betru

Mary Jane Booth

Bernard C. Brown, II

CAPT Charles F. Burlingame III, USNR, Retired

Suzanne M. Calley

William E. Caswell

David M. Charlebois

Sarah M. Clark

Asia S. Cottom

James D. Debeuneure

Rodney Dickens

Eddie A. Dillard

LCDR Charles A. Droz III, USN, Retired

Barbara G. Edwards

Charles S. Falkenberg

Dana Falkenberg

Zoe Falkenberg

J. Joseph Ferguson

Darlene E. Flagg

RADM Wilson F. Flagg, USNR, Retired

1stLt Richard P. Gabriel, USMC, Retired

Ian J. Gray

Stanley R. Hall

Michele M. Heidenberger

Bryan C. Jack

Steven D. Jacoby

Ann C. Judge

Chandler R. Keller

Yvonne E. Kennedy
Norma Cruz Khan

Karen Ann Kincaid

Dong Chul Lee

Jennifer Lewis

Kenneth E. Lewis

Renee A. May

Dora Marie Menchaca

Christopher C. Newton

Barbara K. Olson

Ruben S. Ornedo

Robert Penninger

Robert R. Ploger III

Zandra F. Ploger

Lisa J. Raines

Todd H. Reuben

John P. Sammartino

George W. Simmons

Donald D. Simmons

Mari-Rae Sopper

Robert Speisman

Norma Lang Steuerle

Hilda E. Taylor

Leonard E. Taylor

Sandra D. Teague

Leslie A. Whittington

CAPT John D. Yamnicky, Sr., USN, Retired

Vicki Yancey

Shuyin Yang

Yuguag Zheng

I bet if you look you will see they were registered in 2008 and voted for Obama!!

12secGT

• Getbig III
« Reply #211 on: May 17, 2010, 09:45:46 AM »
From Purdue University's Study they show a size comparison of 757 and the Pentagon Building. Look how tall the tail is. And this plane is slammed to the ground like a ganster ride. Yet the official footage shows a blurred object not nearly the same size. THIS IS MY ANSWER - The size of the object in the video is not correct.

According to the ASCE report the plane was flying over 500 mph. I guess that backs up the theory that the lawn would have been toast as the slammed plane glided over the lawn a few inches / feet above the ground.
Are these two images to scale? Quad? Anyone can place a human being standing bext to the Empire State Building and the person will be bigger if it isn't to scale. Again, these silly graphics... just funny stuff.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #212 on: May 17, 2010, 09:50:51 AM »
911 stinks, plain and simple.  I spent years debating it, and to me it's pointless.  You are talking about things that I debated 5 years ago... why waste all the time over and over, to convince a few message board peers that it's fishy? My opinion, your opinion, they really don't matter all that much on the deal, to be honest.  

I think it stinks, you don't.  It's that simple.  I hate the lakers, and you may like them.  We're gonna have differing opinions.  I've spent 5 years studying the shit that you have not, and I was a devout Bush supporter who had a hard time accepting 911 stinks.  You spend 5 years looking at it with an objective mind, and see if you're still declaing a liveleak video to 'debunk all the questions'.

LMAO....

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #213 on: May 17, 2010, 09:55:08 AM »
So if we are now going to say it was a missle?  

1.  Air Force or Navy?

2.  How many people relayed the message to get to the pilot?  none of them ever pulled away from the plot?  

3.  Where did the fighter plane land and did no one on the ground notice a missing missle?  They didnt say anything or were they in on it too?  Dont these planes have to keep an inventory of their weapons?  

4.  Was the air traffic control in on this too?  They didnt notice a plane going rogue?  If it was a "rouge" pilot, what about the WTC?  

5.  Who disposed the plane where the passngers were?  A plane that size would have to land at an airstrip no?  If the plane landed in a field, there would be a record and evidence of that.  Or did the govt secretely dispose of the crash and plane so perfectly that no one knew of this?  So who did the coverup of tjhe plane and passngers?  A coverup of that size would take literally dozens of workers working full time.  Not one of them ever talked?    

Do you see how utterly ludicrous this is?  

Also - to believe in this missle theory, you also have to explain away the WTC situation.  This whole CT nonsense is getting insultingly bad in how ridiculous it is.        

12secGT

• Getbig III
« Reply #214 on: May 17, 2010, 09:56:46 AM »
Show me your evidence that a plane that size could fly so low without crashing into the ground. It would have destroyed the lawn as it crashed into the building. You claim it is debunked now convince me.

For the plane to penatrate the building at the ground level it would have skidded off the ground. The plane is over two stories tall and the major damage before the wall collapsed is on the ground level and part of the second floor.

There is no damage on the sidewalk or grass. It is impossible if a huge plane had crashed into the ground floor.

Right here is the answer to why guys and gals like Quad will always say they KNOW about that 9/11 was a conspiracy. That is because they are spoon fed their information from sites like this one where he has ripped his pictures and vids from to "prove" his theory. But, instead, he has refused repeated attempts to discuss theories outside of the close-minded circle he travels in. Instead, we have gone round and around and around with the same questions, the same ingored answers, no comments from videos debunking the claims made by the one and only Quad.

So, I have decided to say "UNCLE" and levae this topic alone.  But before I go let me say this... You win Quad. 911 was a down right dirty shame. Bush was in on it. Obama knew it amd he said good, in a speach that lasted 34 hours.. Cheney thought he would make more money and decided to stay quiet.  John Kerry thought that it wan't a good idea because it made his getting shot in the ass with rice not as big a story. But you win Quad. Now, you and the other 2% who believe this, you know, Charlie "I beat my 12 wives" Sheen, Rosie "I have a fat lesbo cruise ship" O'Donnell, and whoever else rides the CT wagon  can go away and feel like you've uncoved the master plan. Or please, just go away.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #215 on: May 17, 2010, 09:59:22 AM »
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=618_1252533350&comment_order=newest_first

Why has this video been consistently ignored? 240, the "I don't have time to watch a 4 minute video but I'll find time to log 3 dozen posts in this thread" guy with his excuses and quadzilla, the braindead moron claiming to be an architect (nice Samson-esque claim to try to imply that you're a credible source), really make me laugh. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #216 on: May 17, 2010, 10:01:19 AM »
I have posed some serious questions, and the refusal of the CT'ers to even adress one of them is very telling. 

Don't you CT'ers at least want to challenge your own views and get creative for once?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #217 on: May 17, 2010, 10:02:43 AM »
good point about the grass being completely unscathed, as a plane flew a few feet over it at 500 mph.

here's something that'll get you laughing, about that lawn...

http://killtown.911review.org/pentalawn.html

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #218 on: May 17, 2010, 10:04:43 AM »
good point about the grass being completely unscathed, as a plane flew a few feet over it at 500 mph.

here's something that'll get you laughing, about that lawn...

http://killtown.911review.org/pentalawn.html

AGAIN:

________________________ ______

So if we are now going to say it was a missle? 

1.  Air Force or Navy?

2.  How many people relayed the message to get to the pilot?  none of them ever pulled away from the plot? 

3.  Where did the fighter plane land and did no one on the ground notice a missing missle?  They didnt say anything or were they in on it too?  Dont these planes have to keep an inventory of their weapons? 

4.  Was the air traffic control in on this too?  They didnt notice a plane going rogue?  If it was a "rouge" pilot, what about the WTC? 

5.  Who disposed the plane where the passngers were?  A plane that size would have to land at an airstrip no?  If the plane landed in a field, there would be a record and evidence of that.  Or did the govt secretely dispose of the crash and plane so perfectly that no one knew of this?  So who did the coverup of tjhe plane and passngers?  A coverup of that size would take literally dozens of workers working full time.  Not one of them ever talked?   

Do you see how utterly ludicrous this is? 

Also - to believe in this missle theory, you also have to explain away the WTC situation.  This whole CT nonsense is getting insultingly bad in how ridiculous it is.       

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #219 on: May 17, 2010, 10:06:52 AM »
240 claimed that holograms were used at one point. I stopped taking him seriously right then and there.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #220 on: May 17, 2010, 10:07:08 AM »
"Don't you CT'ers at least want to challenge your own views and get creative for once?"

"You CTers"?

Brother, you're a CTer too.  You think obama was born in kenya, uses fake SS numbers, faked his college transcripts, etc etc so that he can give away our future to some secret group whose members you can't identify.

At least the 911 "CT" has a lot of people of science asking the Qs.  You have none of those behind your "CT".  So you're one of us lol...

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #221 on: May 17, 2010, 10:09:13 AM »
911 stinks, plain and simple.  I spent years debating it, and to me it's pointless.  You are talking about things that I debated 5 years ago... why waste all the time over and over, to convince a few message board peers that it's fishy? My opinion, your opinion, they really don't matter all that much on the deal, to be honest.  

I think it stinks, you don't.  It's that simple.  I hate the lakers, and you may like them.  We're gonna have differing opinions.  I've spent 5 years studying the shit that you have not, and I was a devout Bush supporter who had a hard time accepting 911 stinks.  You spend 5 years looking at it with an objective mind, and see if you're still declaing a liveleak video to 'debunk all the questions'.

LMAO....
then quit posting in threads about it while refusing to debate the flaws in your CT and evidence against it... ::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #222 on: May 17, 2010, 10:09:40 AM »
Hey, 33, I could ask the same Q of you, when you post these silly accusations about obama.

So, you believe the state of hawaii, mccain, hilary, congress - EVERYONE is is on this massive secret so a kenyan can crash our economy for some secret group whose members you dont know.  But you 'feel it', right?  

I can personally admit Obama's record STINKS without making you answer dozens of questions where you could not POSSIBLY have the answers.  The same thing applies here.  911 stinks.  It's that simple.  it would be impossible to answer the Qs you pose, and you know that, but it's a handy dodge.

You're a CTer because you know something stinks about the obama early days.  I'm a CTer because I know something stinks about 911.  it's as easy as that.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #223 on: May 17, 2010, 10:11:52 AM »
10 characteristics of conspiracy theorists
A useful guide by Donna Ferentes

1. Arrogance. They are always fact-seekers, questioners, people who are trying to discover the truth: sceptics are always "sheep", patsies for Messrs Bush and Blair etc.

2. Relentlessness. They will always go on and on about a conspiracy no matter how little evidence they have to go on or how much of what they have is simply discredited. (Moreover, as per 1. above, even if you listen to them ninety-eight times, the ninety-ninth time, when you say "no thanks", you'll be called a "sheep" again.) Additionally, they have no capacity for precis whatsoever. They go on and on at enormous length.

3. Inability to answer questions. For people who loudly advertise their determination to the principle of questioning everything, they're pretty poor at answering direct questions from sceptics about the claims that they make.

4. Fondness for certain stock phrases. These include Cicero's "cui bono?" (of which it can be said that Cicero understood the importance of having evidence to back it up) and Conan Doyle's "once we have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however unlikely, must be the truth". What these phrases have in common is that they are attempts to absolve themselves from any responsibility to produce positive, hard evidence themselves: you simply "eliminate the impossible" (i.e. say the official account can't stand scrutiny) which means that the wild allegation of your choice, based on "cui bono?" (which is always the government) is therefore the truth.

5. Inability to employ or understand Occam's Razor. Aided by the principle in 4. above, conspiracy theorists never notice that the small inconsistencies in the accounts which they reject are dwarfed by the enormous, gaping holes in logic, likelihood and evidence in any alternative account.

6. Inability to tell good evidence from bad. Conspiracy theorists have no place for peer-review, for scientific knowledge, for the respectability of sources. The fact that a claim has been made by anybody, anywhere, is enough for them to reproduce it and demand that the questions it raises be answered, as if intellectual enquiry were a matter of responding to every rumour. While they do this, of course, they will claim to have "open minds" and abuse the sceptics for apparently lacking same.

7. Inability to withdraw. It's a rare day indeed when a conspiracy theorist admits that a claim they have made has turned out to be without foundation, whether it be the overall claim itself or any of the evidence produced to support it. Moreover they have a liking (see 3. above) for the technique of avoiding discussion of their claims by "swamping" - piling on a whole lot more material rather than respond to the objections sceptics make to the previous lot.

8. Leaping to conclusions. Conspiracy theorists are very keen indeed to declare the "official" account totally discredited without having remotely enough cause so to do. Of course this enables them to wheel on the Conan Doyle quote as in 4. above. Small inconsistencies in the account of an event, small unanswered questions, small problems in timing of differences in procedure from previous events of the same kind are all more than adequate to declare the "official" account clearly and definitively discredited. It goes without saying that it is not necessary to prove that these inconsistencies are either relevant, or that they even definitely exist.

9. Using previous conspiracies as evidence to support their claims. This argument invokes scandals like the Birmingham Six, the Bologna station bombings, the Zinoviev letter and so on in order to try and demonstrate that their conspiracy theory should be accorded some weight (because it's “happened before”.) They do not pause to reflect that the conspiracies they are touting are almost always far more unlikely and complicated than the real-life conspiracies with which they make comparison, or that the fact that something might potentially happen does not, in and of itself, make it anything other than extremely unlikely.

10. It's always a conspiracy. And it is, isn't it? No sooner has the body been discovered, the bomb gone off, than the same people are producing the same old stuff, demanding that there are questions which need to be answered, at the same unbearable length. Because the most important thing about these people is that they are people entirely lacking in discrimination. They cannot tell a good theory from a bad one, they cannot tell good evidence from bad evidence and they cannot tell a good source from a bad one. And for that reason, they always come up with the same answer when they ask the same question.

A person who always says the same thing, and says it over and over again is, of course, commonly considered to be, if not a monomaniac, then at very least, a bore.

Hahaha! I think 240 checks all 10 of these boxes.  :-X

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #224 on: May 17, 2010, 10:12:13 AM »
"Don't you CT'ers at least want to challenge your own views and get creative for once?"

"You CTers"?

Brother, you're a CTer too.  You think obama was born in kenya, uses fake SS numbers, faked his college transcripts, etc etc so that he can give away our future to some secret group whose members you can't identify.

At least the 911 "CT" has a lot of people of science asking the Qs.  You have none of those behind your "CT".  So you're one of us lol...
LOL bro the majority of the science community feels that it wasnt a CT...what you and others do is grab obscure articles from certain ppl with credentials and hold that up as proof and then ignore the overwhelming articles that discredit yours by ppl with credentials... ::)