Author Topic: NY Pro - Bob Chick Picks Wolf to win New York!  (Read 5665 times)

Aaron Singerman

• Getbig IV
Re: NY Pro - Bob Chick Picks Wolf to win New York!
« Reply #25 on: May 04, 2010, 01:18:49 PM »
Martin Kjellstrom has the same problem,

a big guy who holds a lot of water

If only Martin looked like that from the front!!! Super cool guy... Sorry for all his current troubles.
A

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #26 on: May 04, 2010, 01:45:22 PM »
Just a small point: I saw Toney in Orlando and he was already shredded. He looked leaner and tighter in Orlando then Wolf does in the pics from Pitts last weekend. Both Toney and Wolf are bigger guys, so the Bigger guys hold more water theory crumbles.

Toney was 3rd in Phoenix because he was holding water, and 5th at the ASC for the same reason...Toney generally stays leaner all together, nothing to revealing there.

looks like my theory of biger guys holding water, still holds.....uh... water!

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: May 04, 2010, 05:44:05 PM »
Just a small point: I saw Toney in Orlando and he was already shredded. He looked leaner and tighter in Orlando then Wolf does in the pics from Pitts last weekend. Both Toney and Wolf are bigger guys, so the Bigger guys hold more water theory crumbles.

If that is the case, I am going with Toney

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: May 04, 2010, 05:44:55 PM »
Toney was 3rd in Phoenix because he was holding water, and 5th at the ASC for the same reason...Toney generally stays leaner all together, nothing to revealing there.

C'mon Bob admit it, you couldn't hit water if you fell off a boat ::)

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #29 on: May 04, 2010, 06:03:01 PM »
If only Martin looked like that from the front!!! Super cool guy... Sorry for all his current troubles.
if you don't mind me asking....what current troubles?  i've been away for a few months

Aaron Singerman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: May 04, 2010, 06:08:09 PM »

True... I wasn't in Pitts, so I'm going strictly off of pictures, and what people that were there have told me... BUT I don't think Wolf will take home the win in NYC.

He'll qualify, but I'm putting my money on Toney. Roelly in 2nd... Hide 3nd. Wolf 4th... and Ben 5th... Now Gustavo could come in and ruin my whole top 5...

Your Big Guy Theory lives to see another day!
A

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: May 04, 2010, 06:23:00 PM »
True... I wasn't in Pitts, so I'm going strictly off of pictures, and what people that were there have told me... BUT I don't think Wolf will take home the win in NYC.

He'll qualify, but I'm putting my money on Toney. Roelly in 2nd... Hide 3nd. Wolf 4th... and Ben 5th... Now Gustavo could come in and ruin my whole top 5...

Your Big Guy Theory lives to see another day!

Yes sir...

Aint no way in hell Hide places ahead of Wolf....

You going?

adipo8

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: May 04, 2010, 07:24:04 PM »
X ... over Wolf

willdafrog

• Getbig II
« Reply #33 on: May 04, 2010, 08:20:32 PM »
Wolf will win.....all the muscle he needs at the moment is there to beat Tony.  He will dry out and show all his new thickness in his back and arms.

Aaron Singerman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: May 04, 2010, 09:47:40 PM »
Yes sir...

Aint no way in hell Hide places ahead of Wolf....

You going?

Yeah, I'll be there! Looking forward to this one, actually. Going to be a great show.

I'm assuming you'll have your customary best seat in the house?

If you'd have said no way Toney places ahead of Wolf, I'd bet you dinner... but Hide may not... We'll see.
A

nukkaready

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: May 05, 2010, 04:17:39 AM »

Are you just blind or truly that ignorant. Wolf is carrying too much body fat especially in his rear. You're not going to tell me that both of these guys have the same low body fat. This is not just about water when it comes to Dennis Wolf.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: May 05, 2010, 04:19:43 AM »
I pick the oiled up man in a thong who gets wolf whistles from the 95% male crowd.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: May 05, 2010, 05:13:49 AM »
Are you just blind or truly that ignorant. Wolf is carrying too much body fat especially in his rear. You're not going to tell me that both of these guys have the same low body fat. This is not just about water when it comes to Dennis Wolf.

Wolf was 1 week out

Martin is tanned and dehydrated/ at the show

Learn the difference

nukkaready

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: May 05, 2010, 05:45:14 AM »
Wolf was 1 week out

Martin is tanned and dehydrated/ at the show

Learn the difference

You just keep making a fool out of yourself with your arrogance and ignorance. I was talking about body fat and proving the fact that Wolf carries too much fat 1 week out when he should only have to worry about water and not chubby butt cheeks. But again, what do you know about shredded glutes and hams? Those features eluded you for your entire career.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: May 05, 2010, 08:40:47 AM »

You just keep making a fool out of yourself with your arrogance and ignorance. I was talking about body fat and proving the fact that Wolf carries too much fat 1 week out when he should only have to worry about water and not chubby butt cheeks. But again, what do you know about shredded glutes and hams? Those features eluded you for your entire career.

OK..you're obviously the expert here...so where do you figure "fat ass" will place? Certainly not in the top 5 right?

I made my prediction, lets see yours...and get the excuse book out.

nukkaready

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: May 05, 2010, 10:56:01 AM »
OK..you're obviously the expert here...so where do you figure "fat ass" will place? Certainly not in the top 5 right?

I made my prediction, lets see yours...and get the excuse book out.

I don't know where he will place.

I'm pointing out that Dennis Wolf still carries too much fat one week out. For someone who has so much at stake, he should look leaner, period. It's not just about winning a 3rd tier show... it's about making a huge statement that he is back and can be legitimately recognized as a serious Mr. Olympia title contender again.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: May 05, 2010, 11:07:00 AM »
I don't know where he will place.

I'm pointing out that Dennis Wolf still carries too much fat one week out. For someone who has so much at stake, he should look leaner, period. It's not just about winning a 3rd tier show... it's about making a huge statement that he is back and can be legitimately recognized as a serious Mr. Olympia title contender again.

Great, so you really dont have any point...so what will your position be when he wins? That he wasnt ready a week out??

nukkaready

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: May 05, 2010, 11:17:57 AM »
Great, so you really dont have any point...so what will your position be when he wins? That he wasnt ready a week out??

Are you really that ignorant??? He may win a 3rd tier show or he may not. I'm sure there is a good chance that he may qualify for the Olympia in such a weak field. Point is that he is carrying too much bodyfat and he doesn't look like someone who has done his homework to be considered a serious threat again. Heck, you qualified for the Olymia via the NY Show (formerly NOC) but nobody ever considered you a threat based on your showings.

nukkaready

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: May 05, 2010, 11:20:09 AM »
 :) Great Field. Taken from flexonline.com. Chick sure went out on a limb here predicting victory for Dennis Wolf. What a bold move.  ::)

2010 NEW YORK PRO COMPETITORS (as of 4/30/10)
MEN'S

Dohne, Marius
Fankhouser, Erik
Long, Jeff
Mendible, Cesar
Mishin, Eugeny
Romero, Manuel
Van Wyck, Mike
Winklaar, Roelly
Wolf, Dennis
Seccarecci, Daniele
Shelestov, Sergey
Yamagishi, Hidetada

Aaron Singerman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: May 05, 2010, 12:35:21 PM »
Are you really that ignorant??? He may win a 3rd tier show or he may not. I'm sure there is a good chance that he may qualify for the Olympia in such a weak field. Point is that he is carrying too much bodyfat and he doesn't look like someone who has done his homework to be considered a serious threat again. Heck, you qualified for the Olymia via the NY Show (formerly NOC) but nobody ever considered you a threat based on your showings.

NY Pro is not a third tier show.
A

nukkaready

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #45 on: May 05, 2010, 12:40:23 PM »

I was just waiting for someone to say that. Did you take a look at the competitor's list?

Here's how it goes:

Olympia 1st tier
Arnold 2nd tier (cause Mr. Olympia never competes there except for Ronnie 1 yr)
All other shows 3rd tier

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: May 05, 2010, 01:11:37 PM »

So you believe taking stabs at me makes you look smarter?

Wolf has placed in the top 5 twice in the last 3 years...yep...guess he's probably finished.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #47 on: May 05, 2010, 01:15:18 PM »
it is if you're living in a 3rd world shithole   lol

nder98

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getlaid!
« Reply #48 on: May 05, 2010, 01:23:32 PM »
:) Great Field. Taken from flexonline.com. Chick sure went out on a limb here predicting victory for Dennis Wolf. What a bold move.  ::)

2010 NEW YORK PRO COMPETITORS (as of 4/30/10)
MEN'S

Dohne, Marius
Fankhouser, Erik
Long, Jeff
Mendible, Cesar
Mishin, Eugeny
Romero, Manuel
Van Wyck, Mike
Winklaar, Roelly
Wolf, Dennis
Seccarecci, Daniele
Shelestov, Sergey
Yamagishi, Hidetada

Jeff Long is still competing? I would of though his third kidney would of melted by now

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #49 on: May 05, 2010, 01:25:03 PM »
Jeff Long is still competing? I would of though his third kidney would of melted by now
I guess he figures he can get in the top 12 this time for some pocket change.