Author Topic: Car buying in Cash: sorry ron bit i reeeeeealy need this.....  (Read 5030 times)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Re: Car buying in Cash: sorry ron bit i reeeeeealy need this.....
« Reply #50 on: May 04, 2010, 11:27:26 PM »
Dude...go to baltimore...West Baltimore... Im positive the dope boys have a place they get cars Straight cash homey.

Here in LA its STATEWIDEAUTOSALES...the y have all the ill cars..no information what so ever..just give money and drive off
Ha...or NYC...and sometimes a person who is a addict will sell their car no questions ask...you can get some good deals sometimes.

In terms about knowledge of cars, the car bug hit me late, back when I was in college (or did it?), well anyway, when I first bought my lexus, I was coming from a 1987 Ford Taurus, that scared women away it was soo busted. I had so many problems, that I showed up at Volkswagen dealer after a allnighter of replacing the waterpump. I bought the Lexus used (i wanted the black IS300--it was sold), and check this, I didn't get to drive it home...I didn't even test drive the car. I was so desperate for a car---for that car, I bought it, and I got talked into getting a VW card as well. Never again will I go in without knowing my shit, never again.

It pays to be knowledgeable about a purchase such as a car, so Toxie do your effing research, you may have to take that Audi from your parents, trade it in or sell it later on, give them half the money and take the other half and buy another car. Or ask them for 10 or 15 thousand.  

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #51 on: May 04, 2010, 11:34:05 PM »
Ha...or NYC...and sometimes a person who is a addict will sell their car no questions ask...you can get some good deals sometimes.

In terms about knowledge of cars, the car bug hit me late, back when I was in college (or did it?), well anyway, when I first bought my lexus, I was coming from a 1987 Ford Taurus, that scared women away it was soo busted. I had so many problems, that I showed up at Volkswagen dealer after a allnighter of replacing the waterpump. I bought the Lexus used (i wanted the black IS300--it was sold), and check this, I didn't get to drive it home...I didn't even test drive the car. I was so desperate for a car---for that car, I bought it, and I got talked into getting a VW card as well. Never again will I go in without knowing my shit, never again.

It pays to be knowledgeable about a purchase such as a car, so Toxie do your effing research, you may have to take that Audi from your parents, trade it in or sell it later on, give them half the money and take the other half and buy another car. Or ask them for 10 or 15 thousand.  

All my friends that drive Audi's (4 seperate people) all have had problems with suspension which cost them thousands and thousands.. though everything else seems pretty solid on the A4's and A6's it seems like someone is always replacing ball joints or shocks or other parts of their suspension.

But I guess that's what ya get with AWD.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #52 on: May 04, 2010, 11:35:51 PM »
I am not kidding at all when I say this:

I just forwarded this thread to Homeland Security just to be safe and also because I think ToxicAvenger is a Douchebag.

Have fun on the "No-Fly List" you Muslim weasel.

How about this, I turn your treason ass over the government and put on the list....oh wait, i almost forgot, they're traitors as well. I'll just have to wait till the next presidential election but in the meanwhile, when I go to N. Carolina in August I can always find your racist ass, beat it, film it and post it. How bout that Junior?

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: May 04, 2010, 11:38:42 PM »
All my friends that drive Audi's (4 seperate people) all have had problems with suspension which cost them thousands and thousands.. though everything else seems pretty solid on the A4's and A6's it seems like someone is always replacing ball joints or shocks or other parts of their suspension.

But I guess that's what ya get with AWD.

Uh-huh, plus they are overpriced, compared to their respective models from BMW.

KevinP85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: May 04, 2010, 11:51:16 PM »
Exactly Audi's were the biggest POS's ever until probably recently, even now I would still go with Mercedes or BMW with BMW being my first choice.

Parker you know my stance on Audi, I still won't get the hype, now they are overpriced and overweight cars.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #55 on: May 05, 2010, 12:07:20 AM »
This actually cracks me up but I remember (I lived in Germany in 1987) when Audi was on par with Volkswagen and was nothing special, then in the mid 90's their prices started getting jacked up and of course later came the A6 , A8 and S and RS versions which are insanely overpriced in my opinion..but when I lived in Germany they were common low end cars that no one even paid attention to..now they're status symbols along the lines of BMW or Mercedes-Benz, funny.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: May 05, 2010, 02:03:26 AM »
Exactly Audi's were the biggest POS's ever until probably recently, even now I would still go with Mercedes or BMW with BMW being my first choice.

Parker you know my stance on Audi, I still won't get the hype, now they are overpriced and overweight cars.
Ryan and Capt, you know Audi became the shit after the Quattro system came out, and then that Quattro coupe from the early 90's---I wanted one. Then the Audi 80 and 90 models, then the Audi 100, what really made Audi stand out ws the Audi A4 from the early 2000's, that is what set them over. And then they really got their interiors right...that S5 I sat in had a nice interior, but was priced at 62K--compared to a BMW 335i or 335is, you are only getting a nice interior and a good engine, but the car like Ryan had said is heavy and over weight. take a look at the engine compartment, the engine is sitting way in the front-making it nose heavy.
The Audi in the D3 S8 with the V10---that was in the movie "Taken", that is one of my favorite Audis

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #57 on: May 05, 2010, 08:03:44 AM »
Ryan and Capt, you know Audi became the shit after the Quattro system came out, and then that Quattro coupe from the early 90's---I wanted one. Then the Audi 80 and 90 models, then the Audi 100, what really made Audi stand out ws the Audi A4 from the early 2000's, that is what set them over. And then they really got their interiors right...that S5 I sat in had a nice interior, but was priced at 62K--compared to a BMW 335i or 335is, you are only getting a nice interior and a good engine, but the car like Ryan had said is heavy and over weight. take a look at the engine compartment, the engine is sitting way in the front-making it nose heavy.
The Audi in the D3 S8 with the V10---that was in the movie "Taken", that is one of my favorite Audis

I'll give you that, they probably have some of the nicest interiors on that market, well laid out, ergonomic and just overall nice and pleasant feeling, BMW should take lessons.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #58 on: May 05, 2010, 08:07:12 AM »
Hhhmmm,a Paki paying cash for a car.....sounds familiar.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #59 on: May 05, 2010, 08:40:39 AM »

Mercedes are nothing be trouble.
A

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #60 on: May 05, 2010, 08:43:43 AM »
Mercedes are nothing be trouble.

Not with a warrenty...LOL...I had a 2004 CLK 320...the Trans on that bitch was like 3k...but i was under warrenty.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #61 on: May 05, 2010, 08:46:41 AM »

Not with a warrenty...LOL...I had a 2004 CLK 320...the Trans on that bitch was like 3k...but i was under warrenty.
Having to take it back every month because of electrical problems is trouble.
A

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #62 on: May 05, 2010, 09:04:07 AM »

My mom bought a new Audi way back in the late 70's.  I think it was called a 100 LS or something like that.  At the time it was supposed to be their best.  She ended up getting rid of it in less than a few months.  Can't remember why but I do remember her saying it was the worst car she ever had
No Worries 4 me

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #63 on: May 05, 2010, 09:09:53 AM »
My mom bought a new Audi way back in the late 70's.  I think it was called a 100 LS or something like that.  At the time it was supposed to be their best.  She ended up getting rid of it in less than a few months.  Can't remember why but I do remember her saying it was the worst car she ever had
africans love audi's not sure why

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #64 on: May 05, 2010, 10:19:50 AM »

That Audi at the end of Taken was gorgeous.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: May 05, 2010, 10:46:10 AM »
africans love audi's not sure why
And Mercedes S and E classes.

BF, yep it sure was.