Author Topic: Suns to wear 'Los Suns' uniforms to honor Phoenix's Latino community  (Read 4777 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Suns to wear 'Los Suns' uniforms to honor Phoenix's Latino community
« Reply #25 on: May 05, 2010, 11:29:48 AM »
Los Mets.Ha,ha,ha,other then selling more jerseys,what does this accomplish?

The MUTS have hired mostly people from the DR and went with the whole Latin thing, which has really screwed their image in NY.  Even though they are in second place their attendance sucks since white people, who make up most of the paying fans, really dont want to be subjected to that crap.

The NY Yankees are where the action is at as far as baseball in NYC   

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: May 05, 2010, 11:36:38 AM »
it certainly is...follow his logic hugo and tell me where im wrong.

he is against this law b/c he feels that even a single american citizens rights might get violated so this isnt a good law...

nobody has ever been pulled over when they didnt legitimately do anything wrong right? benchmstr confessed that he himself used to randomly pull ppl over to check their shit...so logically 240 should be against those laws as well...every law can be used to violate civil rights
now wait a second... You're fucking my mind on a few things here.  I'm not even sure what you're trying to say.  When I was watching Lou a few years ago, there was only a handfull of "sanctuary cities"  These were cities where if someone was pulled over, law enforcement was directed to not address or enquire about citizenship.  There were only a handfull of cities that did that and Lou made a point of pointing them out.  The rest, to my understanding from Lou Dobbs could check and report or detain them to hand over to the proper authority.

As far as 240 being concerned about the rest, I'm in understanding of the concern.  I think it's a legit question we should be able to question without being labled pro-illegal.  I'm worried about it.  I have questions about it and I am way not pro illegal on this.  I don't whatsoever like the notion of road stops where everyone has to submit their papers and be scrutinized.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: May 05, 2010, 11:43:02 AM »
And people wonder why the MUTS get low attendance?  ::)  ::)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: May 05, 2010, 11:47:15 AM »

ok, that was a minute 20 I want back.... WTF 3333?????

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: May 05, 2010, 11:56:22 AM »

Thats not the reason.The reason is the New York fans are scum bag band waggon jumpers.The freaking Yankees didnt draw shit when Bobby Mercer was roaming the outfield.New Yourk teams only draw when they win[except the Giants and Rangers].Other then that STRICTLY bandwaggon jumpers.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: May 05, 2010, 12:02:02 PM »
George Steinbrenner did a lot for the team. 

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: May 05, 2010, 12:05:39 PM »
now wait a second... You're fucking my mind on a few things here.  I'm not even sure what you're trying to say.  When I was watching Lou a few years ago, there was only a handfull of "sanctuary cities"  These were cities where if someone was pulled over, law enforcement was directed to not address or enquire about citizenship.  There were only a handfull of cities that did that and Lou made a point of pointing them out.  The rest, to my understanding from Lou Dobbs could check and report or detain them to hand over to the proper authority.

As far as 240 being concerned about the rest, I'm in understanding of the concern.  I think it's a legit question we should be able to question without being labled pro-illegal.  I'm worried about it.  I have questions about it and I am way not pro illegal on this.  I don't whatsoever like the notion of road stops where everyone has to submit their papers and be scrutinized.
of course its a legit question to ask as WITH ALL LAWS!!!!!!!

the difference is 240 is saying ppl are going to get pulled out of ice cream lines etc saying ppl are giving up liberty for protection...not saying hey there is a possibility that this law will get abused and at the same time not acknowledging that all laws have that potential and not acknowledging that he is giving up liberty when he agrees with any law.... ::)

huggy a version of this law has been common law for decades just not enforced is all there is no reason that if a law officer comes in contact with a person through legal means that he shouldnt have the ability to check into the legal status of an individual given there are reasons that they believe they arent a legal citizen...

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #32 on: May 05, 2010, 12:16:42 PM »

the difference is 240 is saying ppl are going to get pulled out of ice cream lines etc saying ppl are giving up liberty for protection...not saying hey there is a possibility that this law will get abused and at the same time not acknowledging that all laws have that potential and not acknowledging that he is giving up liberty when he agrees with any law.... ::)

Unlike other laws, when this law gets abused, it will be abused against Latino American citizens.

huggy a version of this law has been common law for decades just not enforced is all there is no reason that if a law officer comes in contact with a person through legal means that he shouldnt have the ability to check into the legal status of an individual given there are reasons that they believe they arent a legal citizen...

"Reasonable suspicion", which is part of Arizona's new law and the most controversial part of it, is not part of common law.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: May 05, 2010, 12:19:34 PM »
And they updated the law to deal with that. 

BTW is only because the have 500,000 ILLEGAL mexicans there already. 

If it were NYC - we have illegal irish, russians, jamaicans, mexicans etc.   

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: May 05, 2010, 12:25:39 PM »
George Steinbrenner did a lot for the team. 

Thats for sure!The greatest owner in the history of team sports.A man who will spend anything on his team to win!!!

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #35 on: May 05, 2010, 12:26:57 PM »
LOL there are also sheriffs in arizona that are for the law why not take their word?  ::)

I have yet to hear one of them even try to define "Reasonable Suspicion" in the text of this new law.  Either they have no clue or they know it's racial profiling.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: May 05, 2010, 12:40:53 PM »
Unlike other laws, when this law gets abused, it will be abused against Latino American citizens.
LOL again with the race/ethinicity bullshit  ::) then you sue just like all other laws that get abused, you bring it to the attention of higher ups again like all other laws that get abused.

"Reasonable suspicion", which is part of Arizona's new law and the most controversial part of it, is not part of common law.
what does the federal common law state loco?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: May 05, 2010, 12:42:00 PM »
I have yet to hear one of them even try to define "Reasonable Suspicion" in the text of this new law.  Either they have no clue or they know it's racial profiling.
again with the race/ethinicity bullshit

as far as I know the reasonable suspicion hasnt been difined as of yet, has it? maybe thats why they couldnt define it... ::)

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #38 on: May 05, 2010, 12:48:08 PM »
LOL again with the race/ethinicity bullshit  ::) then you sue just like all other laws that get abused, you bring it to the attention of higher ups again like all other laws that get abused.
what does the federal common law state loco?

But you can't deny that it is Latino American Citizens who will be the targets when this law is abused. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: May 05, 2010, 12:51:01 PM »
Only because out of the 500,000 illegals in AZ they make up about 499,999 of them. 

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #40 on: May 05, 2010, 12:56:01 PM »
again with the race/ethinicity bullshit

as far as I know the reasonable suspicion hasnt been difined as of yet, has it? maybe thats why they couldnt define it... ::)

That's comforting to Latino American Citizens!  This new law goes into effect in a couple of months and the people who will be enforcing this law still have no clue what "Reasonable Suspicion" means in the text of this law.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: May 05, 2010, 01:00:09 PM »
That's comforting to Latino American Citizens!  This new law goes into effect in a couple of months and the people who will be enforcing this law still have no clue what "Reasonable Suspicion" means in the text of this law.

Yes because cops have a lot of time to go after illegals in Arizona.Here is a hint about cops,they dont like filling out paper work.They wont waste their time going after some jerkoff for his papers ESPECIALLY in Arizona where the crime rate is on the rise.My friend is a cop in NYC he sees drug deals go on and doesnt do a thing because he says he would be filling out paper work and arresting low level offenders all day long and he wouldnt have time to catch serious crimes.No cop is going to waste his time going afterr illegals unless he can get a crime on them.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: May 05, 2010, 01:07:30 PM »

tony, don't use the excuse of "a version of this law has already"  Hell, I don't agree with half of the bullshit laws passed.  That doesn't do jack shit for me telling me something is already passed.  I mean for fuck sakes, do you have any idea of how many crazy fucking silly ass laws our douchebag reps have passed?  The last goddamned thing I'm going to do is base my current opinion on what some group of cigar smoking fat fags pasted 15 years ago.....

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: May 05, 2010, 01:28:48 PM »
But you can't deny that it is Latino American Citizens who will be the targets when this law is abused. 
no more so than any other law abused in that region again...if an area is predominatly hispanic who do you think gets pulled over the most?

address my points why not simply bring up the abuse when it happens?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: May 05, 2010, 01:30:06 PM »
LOL arent you happy that they are taking the time to closely look at this issue and deal with it accordingly?

cant please you for shit loco  ::)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: May 05, 2010, 01:36:08 PM »
tony, don't use the excuse of "a version of this law has already"  Hell, I don't agree with half of the bullshit laws passed.  That doesn't do jack shit for me telling me something is already passed.  I mean for fuck sakes, do you have any idea of how many crazy fucking silly ass laws our douchebag reps have passed?  The last goddamned thing I'm going to do is base my current opinion on what some group of cigar smoking fat fags pasted 15 years ago.....
why didnt you address the idiocy of 240's posts and flawed thinking? you gave me an eyeroll, biased?  ;) but ill let that go  ;D

agreed and some laws still on the books from decades ago should be wiped off them. Im not using this as reasoning for the bill hugo simply showing that this type of legislation has been deemed legal.

why shouldnt a police officer have the ability to check the legal status of a person if in the course of a lawful investigation they find reasoning that leads them to believe a person may not be legal?

How are you supposed to enforce a law that you cant inquire about?

this is basically saying that a police officer after pulling someone over for speeding and upon smelling alcohol cannot inquire if the person has been drinking...just assinine

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: May 05, 2010, 01:43:21 PM »
why didnt you address the idiocy of 240's posts and flawed thinking? you gave me an eyeroll, biased?  ;) but ill let that go  ;D

agreed and some laws still on the books from decades ago should be wiped off them. Im not using this as reasoning for the bill hugo simply showing that this type of legislation has been deemed legal.

why shouldnt a police officer have the ability to check the legal status of a person if in the course of a lawful investigation they find reasoning that leads them to believe a person may not be legal?

How are you supposed to enforce a law that you cant inquire about?

this is basically saying that a police officer after pulling someone over for speeding and upon smelling alcohol cannot inquire if the person has been drinking...just assinine
I'm only talking for myself on this issue.  I'm most certainly not talking for 240 or anyone else.  Just addressing things from my perspective and not anyone elses.  Yea, I also already agree with what you said if I get it right.  So like if a cop pulls somebody over for speeding, they should be able to check for their immigration status if there is cause to do so.  I'm totally for that.  The new AZ law opens things up for much more than that....  I can easily see papers please checkpoints for everyone entering and leaving in a few years if this stands.  Thanks but no thanks....

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #47 on: May 05, 2010, 01:43:59 PM »
LOL arent you happy that they are taking the time to closely look at this issue and deal with it accordingly?

cant please you for shit loco  ::)

They should have taken the time to closely look at this issue before signing it into law.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: May 05, 2010, 01:47:23 PM »
While I still favor the law, I think they should have made it "probable cause" as opposed to "reasonable suspicion".

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: May 05, 2010, 01:50:06 PM »
I'm only talking for myself on this issue.  I'm most certainly not talking for 240 or anyone else.  Just addressing things from my perspective and not anyone elses.  Yea, I also already agree with what you said if I get it right.  So like if a cop pulls somebody over for speeding, they should be able to check for their immigration status if there is cause to do so.  I'm totally for that.  The new AZ law opens things up for much more than that....  I can easily see papers please checkpoints for everyone entering and leaving in a few years if this stands.  Thanks but no thanks....
lol do you think that 240 saying ppl are giving up liberty for protection while agreeing with other laws isnt idiotic? but apparently me pointing this flawed logic out deserves an eye roll?  :o ::)

well thats just the way the law works hugo and its like that for any law...you know why they can set up road blocks to check for drunk drivers?

are you against those types of road blocks too?