Author Topic: Getbig Observations  (Read 6769 times)

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
Re: Getbig Observations
« Reply #50 on: May 06, 2010, 09:19:10 AM »
since you embrace lucifer, and do not see it fit to deny yourself the pleasures of the flesh and the trappings of the physical world.......it is only logical that he will bestow upon you youth eternal.

just a fringe benefit of your "covenant" i would suppose ::) ::)

That was one of my fav sketches on SNL!!!

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #51 on: May 06, 2010, 10:15:34 AM »
i really am surprised by the sheer number of tiny tits i have owned throughout my tenure here at getbig.

when i see how you all get so excited at someone trying to have a pop at me, it really warms my heart to know i own your mind in ways i cannot imagine. ;D
175lbs by 31st July

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #52 on: May 06, 2010, 10:18:55 AM »
i really am surprised by the sheer number of tiny tits i have owned throughout my tenure here at getbig.

when i see how you all get so excited at someone trying to have a pop at me, it really warms my heart to know i own your mind in ways i cannot imagine. ;D

YOUUssshhh have big AAHMMSSS yous a bodybuildAAHHH IIAGHHAAGLLLGHH AAGHH 

:D

boonasty

• Getbig IV
  • are you a famous getbigger? click on the globe!
« Reply #53 on: May 06, 2010, 10:22:15 AM »
YOUUssshhh have big AAHMMSSS yous a bodybuildAAHHH IIAGHHAAGLLLGHH AAGHH 

:D

:-\
please get some lessons in teh funny before posting again

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: May 06, 2010, 10:23:36 AM »

:(

IAAGHhllGHHgg GET DHAUN!!!111111  :D

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: May 06, 2010, 10:25:40 AM »

x2 - too much cock on the brain i think.  :-\
175lbs by 31st July

MadeYaMelt

• Getbig III
« Reply #56 on: May 06, 2010, 10:27:38 AM »

Is that how you've dealt with the ridicule you've suffered your entire life, fat boy?  Did you own their minds too?  Did you also "own the minds" of the girls who didn't/won't look at you because you're an obese pig?  Is that why you turned to playing to tuba - to really "show them." 

Yes, panda, you're a success alright.   ::)  A fat, Cherry Garcia if I ever saw one. 

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: May 06, 2010, 10:29:20 AM »
Is that how you've dealt with the ridicule you've suffered your entire life, fat boy?  Did you own their minds too?  Did you also "own the minds" of the girls who didn't/won't look at you because you're an obese pig?  Is that why you turned to playing to tuba - to really "show them." 

Yes, panda, you're a success alright.   ::)  A fat, Cherry Garcia if I ever saw one. 

he owns a bag of chips, nasser pictures and sevastases chest hair  :D

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: May 06, 2010, 10:38:18 AM »

::) oh brother. another pathetic attempt at obtaining a reaction.

tell you what, post a upper body pic of yourself right now and i'll never post here again.

don't worry, i don't expect you to post one because you are a twink. you know it, and i know it.

i own you.

175lbs by 31st July

MadeYaMelt

• Getbig III
« Reply #59 on: May 06, 2010, 03:09:50 PM »
::) oh brother. another pathetic attempt at obtaining a reaction.

tell you what, post a upper body pic of yourself right now and i'll never post here again.

don't worry, i don't expect you to post one because you are a twink. you know it, and i know it.

i own you.

You're are a homeless shitbag and own nothing.  It's honestly sad that in your delusional brain, overrun by adipose tissue, you own everyone on getbig.

You once said if enough people said they hated you, you would leave.  Well, it's clear everyone here (besides team Nasshole) hates you, yet you still post.  You have no credibility.     

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: May 06, 2010, 03:24:28 PM »
You're are a homeless shitbag and own nothing.  It's honestly sad that in your delusional brain, overrun by adipose tissue, you own everyone on getbig.

You once said if enough people said they hated you, you would leave.  Well, it's clear everyone here (besides team Nasshole) hates you, yet you still post.  You have no credibility.     

yes yes, still waiting on that pic though......

whats that ? no ? oh !

yip - i still own you.

run along.........
175lbs by 31st July

MadeYaMelt

• Getbig III
« Reply #61 on: May 06, 2010, 04:37:42 PM »
Why the fuck are you asking people for pictures fattie? ::) Tryna get your schmoe on? :-X

Why else would he be on here?  It's obvious this fat tub-o hasn't worked out a day in his life.  I'm still astonished one can get that morbidly obese eating out of dumpsters.  We waste too much food obviously.   >:(

newmom

« Reply #62 on: May 06, 2010, 05:22:03 PM »
thanks hun   going riding out in new jersey too

your gonna have a ball, man I miss my old stomping grounds

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
« Reply #63 on: May 06, 2010, 05:31:22 PM »
Lotta love in this thread.