Author Topic: We heard many things on getbig, but this one takes the cake hahaha  (Read 4308 times)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
Re: We heard many things on getbig, but this one takes the cake hahaha
« Reply #25 on: May 06, 2010, 08:36:05 AM »
Touche, thats a good shot actually
:D

to show how you opened your mouth like a dum dum ... that's me at my smallest and clean ...that arm is maybe 14-15 inches at most

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #26 on: May 06, 2010, 08:38:37 AM »

to show how you opened your mouth like a dum dum ... that's me at my smallest and clean ...that arm is maybe 14-15 inches at most

Oh you're NOT at your smallest and clean in this classic pic ?!?

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #27 on: May 06, 2010, 08:41:18 AM »
LOL, I never said ANYTHING like that, I'm not retarded...also there's a clear difference between not backing down in a fight and winning a fight, I never said I would win, just that I wouldn't back down if it came down to that with some people... obviously romanian gypsies have the reading comprehension of a starving ethiopian.

I'm just fucking with ya  ;D

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #28 on: May 06, 2010, 08:44:52 AM »
;D

True story!  That old guy was walking tall all afternoon I bet.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #29 on: May 06, 2010, 08:46:08 AM »
oh man not this again ::)....

why won't you post the other pictures by me  ::)... not that there's anything wrong with THAT particular photo anyway... and no there's nothing wrong with the photo where I'm "naked" either  ::), lol  :D, just being a super gangster there  in both  8) :D, like I have anything to lose being honest, you try to make stuff up that isn't there, mr alien agenda holy monk  ::).

Just 2 years ago you posted pictures of your life time steroid usage training pictures making those rediculous facial expressions. You looked deceant, nobody believed you was on steroids untill you admitted it  :-\

Then the pictures of you and your wife and they were very disturbing in addition with the fact that she was very ugly... then she dumbed you for some better guy obviously. Then you started posting all these pictures of random young women from random dating sites and facebook and claiming lies you got any action with them... and then after all THAT crap, it wasn't enough, you had to post some more crap about some magical alien rock that got you in the path of light  ::)

you're a nutcase, monkey  :D

and now you look like this after tens of years of dedicated training  ::)

and who stands like a slave like that... what's wrong with you; "yeah I think this is a good position, take a picture"...

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: May 06, 2010, 08:46:45 AM »
Are you saying that Captain Equipoise is the type of guy, if sparring with Fedor, would "hold his own"?
I'm saying that he is the type of guy who even if he'll get hit , he'll punch back

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: May 06, 2010, 09:01:56 AM »

Way to take a compliment dick. You did look like shit in the pic I commented on. You look clean in all your pics so not sure where you were going with that. Guess juice doesnt work for everyone

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: May 06, 2010, 09:16:55 AM »
oh man not this again ::)....

why won't you post the other pictures by me  ::)... not that there's anything wrong with THAT particular photo anyway... and no there's nothing wrong with the photo where I'm "naked" either  ::), lol  :D, just being a super gangster there  in both  8) :D, like I have anything to lose being honest, you try to make stuff up that isn't there, mr alien agenda holy monk  ::).

Just 2 years ago you posted pictures of your life time steroid usage training pictures making those rediculous facial expressions. You looked deceant, nobody believed you was on steroids untill you admitted it  :-\

Then the pictures of you and your wife and they were very disturbing in addition with the fact that she was very ugly... then she dumbed you for some better guy obviously. Then you started posting all these pictures of random young women from random dating sites and facebook and claiming lies you got any action with them... and then after all THAT crap, it wasn't enough, you had to post some more crap about some magical alien rock that got you in the path of light  ::)

you're a nutcase, monkey  :D

and now you look like this after tens of years of dedicated training  ::)

and who stands like a slave like that... what's wrong with you; "yeah I think this is a good position, take a picture"...

Lay off the emoticons there, "big" guy.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #33 on: May 06, 2010, 09:17:40 AM »
Lay off the emoticons there, "big" guy.

A good one sentence owning is so much better.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #34 on: May 06, 2010, 09:21:46 AM »

A good one sentence owning is so much better.

I really am not trying to own him because I'm tirred of the "owning" stuff, he has deleted his threads twice after I jumped in, ask him.

he should just post my other pictures to completely "own" me for my 5 years of training and waisting time in the gym against his roided up body that now doesn't look any better... well, it never did look any better  ::)

EDIT: on the side note, I'm as skinny as they come and totally ordinary, but this sevastase thinks he looks better than mesomorph and is hot and all that when he looks like a regular turd like anyone else, he's living in denial.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #35 on: May 06, 2010, 09:25:16 AM »
thanx dude

i can see a pic. of queen nefertiti in the background :o ;D

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: May 06, 2010, 11:10:15 AM »
i can see a pic. of queen nefertiti in the background :o ;D
haha ..good spot

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #37 on: May 06, 2010, 12:50:11 PM »
Nothing wrong with his claim.  I know a lot of people who wouldn't back down from any fight.  They aren't trained or MMA freaks.  Just dudes with no fear.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #38 on: May 06, 2010, 01:26:06 PM »
i just figured it out....devilsmile is actually Spiderman.  Look at his hands in that pic.  Somebody call that newspaper jerk-wad, I want my bounty!

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #39 on: May 06, 2010, 02:27:54 PM »
i just figured it out....devilsmile is actually Spiderman.  Look at his hands in that pic.  Somebody call that newspaper jerk-wad, I want my bounty!

Maybe he's just another sticky stud.

James Blunt

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: May 06, 2010, 02:30:15 PM »
So when you thought getbiggers cannot get anymore delusional than venom vince or ship seppi,adonis etc.... here comes Captain Equipoise with the quote of the decade

" there's maybe a handful of people on this earth I'm afraid of or would back down from "

PS : I truly hope he was just joking ( although he claimed to be trained in muay thai, wrestling, huge bodybuilder, 15 years of music,etc...oh..and cock shaped miniearphones  :D  )
Sounds like he hasn't had the shit kicked out of him ever lol

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #41 on: May 06, 2010, 02:35:09 PM »
LOL, I never said ANYTHING like that, I'm not retarded...also there's a clear difference between not backing down in a fight and winning a fight, I never said I would win, just that I wouldn't back down if it came down to that with some people... obviously romanian gypsies have the reading comprehension of a starving ethiopian.

Exactly. That's how I read it. Saying you can kick anybody's ass with just a hand full of exceptions is one thing, saying that you will stand up to any challenge is something else entirely.

Another, in a long, long list; of failed threads by the slimy and vile third world gypsy.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: May 06, 2010, 02:44:29 PM »
I understood exactly what you said

I think you must be delusional to not back down when you clearly know you'll get whooped

that's not courage ..it's stupidity

I also think you have no fucking clue what a real punch feels like ... you think you went to the gym and sparred and fought some dorks on the street and you can handle situations ? hahahahaha

when someone like badr hari lands one on ya or Overeem it's lights out emergency room and paraplegic for life

...only a true retard can think like that

sorry Capt Retardo

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #43 on: May 06, 2010, 04:17:19 PM »
I understood exactly what you said

I think you must be delusional to not back down when you clearly know you'll get whooped

that's not courage ..it's stupidity

I also think you have no fucking clue what a real punch feels like ... you think you went to the gym and sparred and fought some dorks on the street and you can handle situations ? hahahahaha

when someone like badr hari lands one on ya or Overeem it's lights out emergency room and paraplegic for life

...only a true retard can think like that

sorry Capt Retardo

Ya, those 9 years of bouncing in top world city (4.5 million people) at the hottest clubs really didn't teach me anything.. ::)  ::)

I'm sure you face much more dangerous 'situations' in your village every day, shit I only got shot at twice in clubs... but of course this coming from the resident kyokoshin yellow belt / mma expert so of course we should expect you to know what you're talking about you know with all those farmers and angry shepherds you face all the time on the outskirts of romania  ::)  ::)

LOL, why does anyone even bother replying to you...

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #44 on: May 06, 2010, 04:20:07 PM »
Sounds like he hasn't had the shit kicked out of him ever lol

Hahaha, I had both sides of my wisdom teeth shattered without getting knocked out by a national boxer
outside of an after hours club one drunken night, let's just say it sucked and I had to go to an emergency dental clinic, but somehow I managed to stay up (no , I don't care if you don't believe me..)

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice
« Reply #45 on: May 06, 2010, 04:24:12 PM »
Ya, those 9 years of bouncing in top world city (4.5 million people) at the hottest clubs really didn't teach me anything.. ::)  ::)

I'm sure you face much more dangerous 'situations' in your village every day, shit I only got shot at twice in clubs... but of course this coming from the resident kyokoshin yellow belt / mma expert so of course we should expect you to know what you're talking about you know with all those farmers and angry shepherds you face all the time on the outskirts of romania  ::)  ::)

LOL, why does anyone even bother replying to you...

oh no he didnt call you captain retardo.....

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #46 on: May 06, 2010, 04:25:57 PM »
oh no he didnt call you captain retardo.....

LOL like I give a shit what a mentally retarded gypsy thinks! heh

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: May 06, 2010, 04:59:15 PM »

All I see is a picture of a chicken fucking, goat sucking, hairless version of Borat.

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #48 on: May 06, 2010, 05:12:09 PM »
LOL like I give a shit what a mentally retarded gypsy thinks! heh

Yet you take your time for 500 words+ explanation meltdowns.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #49 on: May 06, 2010, 05:21:50 PM »
So if he backs down from the following handful of people (who can pound nearly anyone into dust):

Brock Lesnar
Karelin
Fedor
Marius Pud
Shogun Rua

Then I guess he's willing to go toe-to-toe with Mike Tyson. Shall I call Don King and schedule the fight?

LOL, don't mind sev, he's the village idiot... he tries this shit about once every 2 months with different people to try and make himself feel better about being a romanian gypsy...no one really takes it personally..I don't need to prove anything to anyone , I'm too old for this shit, I had my 20's, I survived, that's all I care about

Obviously I wouldn't be stupid enough to face a pro fighter, I meant that comment about regular nameless people in the street or clubs, I'm not stupid I know I would get killed by a pro fighter as would anyone else, so I don't really understand what sev is trying to prove here!?!  ???