Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
September 25, 2018, 08:46:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 60 61 [62]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Trump = Winning  (Read 89621 times)
illuminati
Competitors II
Getbig V

The Strongest Shall Survive.

« Reply #1525 on: September 21, 2018, 05:50:37 AM »

According to the Democraps
This is all due to Killary or Obuma or The Russians or Chinese Or.........
Anybody other Than Donald.. Roll Eyes

Pathetic Bunch.
Report to moderator   Logged
loco
Getbig V

loco like a fox

« Reply #1526 on: September 24, 2018, 07:00:06 AM »

Ken Langone: 'Trump is the fever, he's not the disease'

Longtime Republican supporter Ken Langone, the founder of The Home Depot (HD) and chairman of Invemed Associates, said that President Trump is not the reason for divisiveness in the U.S..

“[We’ve] been divided for a long, long time. And if you want to pick an inflection point, I would say the [Vietnam] war. That was when we really began to get divided because we were involved,” Langone said at Yahoo Finance’s All Markets Summit. “And by the way, I was wrong. I was 100% wrong. I thought it was a worthwhile war. It was not. It was a horrible war. It was a huge mistake, and it divided this country like nothing ever before.”

According to Langone, there are a number of issues that the American people are split on and have been split on prior to Trump’s time in office.

“Trump, to me, is the fever, he’s not the disease. The disease is the anger and frustration that the American people have with their government and the leadership of that government. And I think Trump, like it or not, this is the consequence of the disgust of the American people with what’s going on in Washington for too long.

Langone, who said he’s a “supporter of what [Trump] does,” said one of the “greatest payoffs” of his presidency is that it will motivate people “other than career politicians” to run for higher office.

“So how do I feel about Trump? He’s different. He’s different. But if you don’t think he deserves a lot of credit, maybe not all of it, but a lot of credit for the prosperity we’re all experiencing right now. It’s the greatest economic expansion we’ve had, probably, in 50 years. In fact, this morning’s numbers were the lowest they were since 1969. That’s 49 years ago.”

Langone expects that Trump will be reelected in 2020.

“And don’t kid yourselves, that 35% he’s got is as solid as the granite that Manhattan stands on. 2020, he’s got to get 15% of the votes, and he’s in. Go look and see. Watch him with these rallies he goes around to. And the more absurd things he says, the bigger the crowds get.

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/langone-trump-fever-hes-not-disease-133521625.html
polychronopolous
Getbig V

The 'Bath' Party in Iraq - Strawman 6/13/18

« Reply #1527 on: September 24, 2018, 01:58:04 PM »

Trump participates in signing ceremony for the US-Korea Free Trade Agreement

New York (CNN) President Donald Trump and South Korean President Moon Jae-in held a signing ceremony for a new United States-Korea trade deal following a bilateral meeting at the United Nations Monday afternoon.

"It's a very big deal," Trump said of the United States-Korea Free Trade Agreement, thanking Vice President Mike Pence, United States Trade Representative Robert Lighthizer, Treasury Secretary Steve Mnuchin and National Economic Council Director Larry Kudlow for their "tremendous work" throughout negotiations, which began in July 2017.

Trump expressed gratitude to Moon for his "dedicated efforts" to reach what he called "a historic milestone in trade."

Trump said the deal was "fair and reciprocal," and will both reduce the trade deficit and expand opportunities to export American products to South Korea, including automobiles, medicine and agricultural products.

"I think our farmers are going to be extremely happy, it was very limited as to what they could do and what they could send and now it's a open market and they're going to be sending a lot more farm products. Makes me feel very good, I love our farmers," Trump said, adding that the deal would double the cars per manufacturer that can enter the South Korean market while meeting US safety standards.

The deal, Trump said, will "reduce bureaucracy and increase prosperity" for both countries and is one deal in addition to many that are currently "in the works."

He touted his "great relationship" with Moon on both trade and in working with North Korea's Kim Jong Un, again saying the time and place for a second meeting would be announced "in the not too distant future."

After brief remarks by Moon, the two leaders moved to a table to sign the trade agreement.

"I've never seen my name in Korean. It looks nice," Trump said.

He presented his South Korean counterpart with the signing pen.

"Oh! Thank you," Moon said, visibly surprised and delighted.

Trump will continue meetings with world leaders throughout the week.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2018/09/24/politics/south-korea-trade-deal-korus-trump/index.html
loco
Getbig V

loco like a fox

« Reply #1528 on: Today at 03:32:33 AM »

U.S. equity futures pointed to a gain at the open as investors shrugged off worries over trade and politics to rediscover their appetite for risk.
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-09-24/asia-stocks-look-mixed-as-politics-trade-dominate-markets-wrap

Asia markets were broadly negative on Tuesday, amid concerns over the ongoing trade spat between the U.S. and China.
https://www.cnbc.com/2018/09/25/asia-markets-us-china-trade-war-currencies-in-focus.html
Pages: 1 ... 60 61 [62]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!