Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
February 27, 2017, 02:42:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Poltics aside, why are so many of you in the tank for Trump?  (Read 457 times)
chaos
Getbig V

Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan

« Reply #25 on: February 21, 2017, 07:08:58 PM »

That is a small part of it, but I also have a great idea that allows people to finally "relate" to the struggles of the working man through the welfare system if it is ABSOLUTELY needed.

Force them to pick the fruits and vegetables that need picking after Trump deports the work force? Cheesy

A bigger question would be why are so many AGAINST Trump? Why not give the guy a chance to see what he can do and what policies he can get approved? I think Tu said it, why would we want to see him fail? Everyone should be pulling for him to succeed for the betterment of our country and economy.
Report to moderator   Logged

Liar!!!!Filt!!!!
polychronopolous
Getbig V

« Reply #26 on: February 21, 2017, 07:17:13 PM »

Force them to pick the fruits and vegetables that need picking after Trump deports the work force? Cheesy

A bigger question would be why are so many AGAINST Trump? Why not give the guy a chance to see what he can do and what policies he can get approved? I think Tu said it, why would we want to see him fail? Everyone should be pulling for him to succeed for the betterment of our country and economy.

I'm throwing all in with The Trump Train bro.

And as a center right guy I must say there are some intriguing prospects coming up with Ted Cruz, Nikki Haley among others.

But if I had to place a bet now...if I live to be 100...Trump will end up being my favorite president.

Fuck the mainstream media and his occasional gaffe as a non-lifetime politician...his policies and his ability to handle the press are second to none.
TuHolmes
Getbig V

Bitch... Go apply for a 'fatport'

« Reply #27 on: February 21, 2017, 07:17:33 PM »

Then I have to pay them stupid actual wages, but that's an option.

I really don't understand why people would want him to fail. I didn't want Obama to fail. I don't want Trump to fail.

Hell, I will give him even some of the credit for people investing more in the stock market which is currently going to help my portfolio when I sell off some of my portfolio soon.

polychronopolous
Getbig V

« Reply #28 on: February 21, 2017, 07:24:21 PM »

Then I have to pay them stupid actual wages, but that's an option.

I really don't understand why people would want him to fail. I didn't want Obama to fail. I don't want Trump to fail.

Hell, I will give him even some of the credit for people investing more in the stock market which is currently going to help my portfolio when I sell off some of my portfolio soon.

Don't do it Brother TU....

This sum-bitch about to go through the roof best case and worst case solid growth and solid gains

@5:18 - "The goose is going to keep laying golden eggs"

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_DQ1-Rt6jM" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_DQ1-Rt6jM</a>
SOMEPARTS
Getbig IV

« Reply #29 on: February 21, 2017, 07:24:33 PM »

I have a great plan to curb welfare actually.

I would also legalize drugs across the board but you would have to get them from a licensed drug guy. Licenses wouldn't be expensive but the drugs would be taxed and the revenue would not be squandered.

LOL!!!
TuHolmes
Getbig V

« Reply #30 on: February 21, 2017, 07:27:59 PM »

Don't do it Brother TU....

This sum-bitch about to go through the roof best case and worst case solid growth and solid gains

@5:18 - "The goose is going to keep laying golden eggs"

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_DQ1-Rt6jM" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_DQ1-Rt6jM</a>

I'm not selling off much right now.

Very small bit of it. Just a little bit that I was playing with.
polychronopolous
Getbig V

« Reply #31 on: February 21, 2017, 07:35:33 PM »

I'm not selling off much right now.

Very small bit of it. Just a little bit that I was playing with.

That old man has been studying this shit since he was 12 years old and went on to be the Worlds Richest Man.

I think I will follow his lead and keep that money in there for now.
Howard
Competitors
Getbig V

« Reply #32 on: February 22, 2017, 08:14:47 AM »

That old man has been studying this shit since he was 12 years old and went on to be the Worlds Richest Man.

Now, there is some sound wisdom we can BOTH agree on.
* LOL, in related news, hell just froze over. Wink
TuHolmes
Getbig V

« Reply #33 on: February 22, 2017, 12:33:25 PM »

Don't worry. Most of it isn't moving from where it is.

I'm in for the long haul.
Howard
Competitors
Getbig V

« Reply #34 on: February 22, 2017, 12:43:29 PM »

I'm throwing all in with The Trump Train bro.

And as a center right guy I must say there are some intriguing prospects coming up with Ted Cruz, Nikki Haley among others.

But if I had to place a bet now...if I live to be 100...Trump will end up being my favorite president.

Fuck the mainstream media and his occasional gaffe as a non-lifetime politician...his policies and his ability to handle the press are second to none.
Ok, that's some actual reasons to admire the man as POTUS.
I understand voting for him and why you might like his style or policies.

BUT, seriously, why is it so  "all or none" with most people on this?
It's governing the nation NOT some game where we cheer for our favorite team to win.

Thanks for some feedback.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!