Author Topic: N.Y.C. is F U C ^ # D after Bloomberg.  (Read 23700 times)

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • Vote early and often...at least twice.
Re: N.Y.C. is F U C ^ # D after Bloomberg.
« Reply #225 on: October 02, 2020, 01:23:43 PM »
https://newyork.cbslocal.com/2020/10/02/rick-moranis-random-attack-on-upper-west-side

sickening video - F BLM

Every time something like this happens it's another nail in the coffin for NYC. 

The rich will flee and either sit on their over-priced real estate for years or take big hits. 

Most of these rich will just sell out and take a beating methinks.

Tax collections will drop greatly so the rest of the state will be more heavily taxed to support NYC.

NYC will turn into a complete slum.  Higher wage people will still come in daily for their Wall Street jobs but they will not live there.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #227 on: October 09, 2020, 08:50:09 AM »
Broadway Will Remain Closed Through June 2021
Theatermania ^ | October 9, 2020 | David Gordon
Posted on 10/9/2020, 11:47:57

Broadway's reopening date has been pushed to June 2021, the Broadway League has announced. Refunds and exchanges are now being extended through May 30, 2021, though the organization did not commit to an official return date for shows while the pandemic continues.

A number of shows have already moved opening dates to March and April, 2021 The Music Man with Hugh Jackman and Sutton Foster, Plaza Suite with Matthew Broderick and Sarah Jessica Parker, among them and all of them will have to be rescheduled again.

All New York venues went dark on March 12, 2020, and have remained so ever since.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #229 on: October 09, 2020, 03:33:57 PM »
Every time something like this happens it's another nail in the coffin for NYC. 

The rich will flee and either sit on their over-priced real estate for years or take big hits. 

Most of these rich will just sell out and take a beating methinks.

Tax collections will drop greatly so the rest of the state will be more heavily taxed to support NYC.

NYC will turn into a complete slum.  Higher wage people will still come in daily for their Wall Street jobs but they will not live there.
Damn shame as NYC is one of America's great cities.

Rudy G. did a damn good job as Mayor of NYC .
I also think current GOV of NY Cuomo is doing a good job on dealing with the pandemic.

I'm no fan of current Mayor Bill Dablasio ( sp?) however.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Eldon

• Getbig III
« Reply #232 on: October 12, 2020, 08:33:24 AM »
Liberalism destroys everything .

TheGrinch

• Getbig IV
« Reply #233 on: October 12, 2020, 08:36:10 AM »
Being done on purpose in all Blue states to force that voting crowd to move to red states and vote dem

Eldon

• Getbig III
« Reply #235 on: October 12, 2020, 11:18:00 AM »

Ask yourself:

Do I really want the Country run by the same party that runs New York, San Francisco, Seattle, Portland and Chicago?

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #236 on: October 12, 2020, 11:48:38 AM »
Ask yourself:

Do I really want the Country run by the same party that runs New York, San Francisco, Seattle, Portland and Chicago?

Howard does.  Howard is mental.

Eldon

• Getbig III
« Reply #237 on: October 12, 2020, 11:59:25 AM »
Howard does.  Howard is mental.

Liberalism is a mental disorder.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #238 on: October 13, 2020, 10:24:06 AM »
'I might never play again': Renowned Japanese jazz pianist is robbed of his ability to play after being beaten up by teens on NY subway
Daily Mail ^ | Oct. 13, 2020 | Sophie Tanno
Posted on 10/13/2020, 12:32:18 PM by rickmichaels

A renowned Japanese jazz pianist has been robbed of his ability to play his instrument after he was attacked by eight teenagers at a train station in New York City.

Tadataka Unno, 40, who may never be able to play the piano again, was exiting the West 135th Street and St. Nicholas Avenue subway station in Harlem on September 27 when the suspects blocked the turnstiles and confronted him.

The musician attempted to walk around the group, but was yelled at and pushed from behind. He was eventually punched in the face and body.

According to Unno's wife, racial slurs were also yelled during the attack.

But police say no anti-Asian remarks were indicated in the report but the investigation is ongoing.

Unno was rushed to Harlem Hospital where he underwent surgery on his shoulder.

'I had no idea why I was shoved. One of them pointed at me and said, This guy just pushed me' to her peers. This was not true,' Unno told CNN.

'One of the others said, "She's pregnant," as if to imply that I had just attacked a pregnant person.'

Unno said: 'I might never play again.

'The trauma, both physical and mental, are severe, and I have no timeline for a full recovery.'

Unno said he is completely unable to use his right arm following the attack.

Jennings, an instructor at the Julliard School, and a good friend of Unno's says he is now suffering mentally and physically and is unable to play his instrument, which is his sole income.

'He's going to need some type of cushion to not worry about it, the medical bills, and he's going to need therapy,' Jennings told CBS Local.

(Excerpt) Read more at dailymail.co.uk ...

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #239 on: October 13, 2020, 01:32:07 PM »
'I might never play again': Renowned Japanese jazz pianist is robbed of his ability to play after being beaten up by teens on NY subway
Daily Mail ^ | Oct. 13, 2020 | Sophie Tanno
Posted on 10/13/2020, 12:32:18 PM by rickmichaels

A renowned Japanese jazz pianist has been robbed of his ability to play his instrument after he was attacked by eight teenagers at a train station in New York City.

Tadataka Unno, 40, who may never be able to play the piano again, was exiting the West 135th Street and St. Nicholas Avenue subway station in Harlem on September 27 when the suspects blocked the turnstiles and confronted him.

The musician attempted to walk around the group, but was yelled at and pushed from behind. He was eventually punched in the face and body.

According to Unno's wife, racial slurs were also yelled during the attack.

But police say no anti-Asian remarks were indicated in the report but the investigation is ongoing.

Unno was rushed to Harlem Hospital where he underwent surgery on his shoulder.

'I had no idea why I was shoved. One of them pointed at me and said, This guy just pushed me' to her peers. This was not true,' Unno told CNN.

'One of the others said, "She's pregnant," as if to imply that I had just attacked a pregnant person.'

Unno said: 'I might never play again.

'The trauma, both physical and mental, are severe, and I have no timeline for a full recovery.'

Unno said he is completely unable to use his right arm following the attack.

Jennings, an instructor at the Julliard School, and a good friend of Unno's says he is now suffering mentally and physically and is unable to play his instrument, which is his sole income.

'He's going to need some type of cushion to not worry about it, the medical bills, and he's going to need therapy,' Jennings told CBS Local.

(Excerpt) Read more at dailymail.co.uk ...

Just goes to show how unpopular jazz is.

I question the truth of this because no jazz musician can make a living playing jazz.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #240 on: October 14, 2020, 10:14:15 AM »
Especially Japanese Jazz.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig III
« Reply #241 on: October 14, 2020, 03:11:48 PM »
Ask yourself:

No way.  Living in Houston for 38 years i have seen it turning more and more blue.  All the large Cities in Texas are getting very blue by the urban morons who live there.  Too many Californian's and New Yorker's moving there.  Austin has been a very liberal place for a long time, but it was also very relaxed and social, with a solid mix of good old school Texans.  Austin is now a complete liberal cesspool and will be the next San Francisco.  My sister lives there and it's sad to see how far it has gone downhill in the last 10 years.  Just the amount of homeless people and beggers on the streets of Austin and Houston is terrifying.  They have these massive camps that are riddled with drugs and illnesses.  They walk around like zombies all day.

I've been saying this for a while, but once the Oil and Gas market gets wrecked by the Democrats, Houston will be the next Detroit.  Texas is about to get wrecked by liberals over the next 10-15 years.  Watch and see.  Houston is turning very blue, San Antonio is liberal, Austin is liberal, Dallas/Ft Worth are turning blue too.  In a decade or two, the urban areas will out populate the country folks that are Republicans.