Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
November 13, 2018, 11:58:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Trump has '100 percent' chance of getting reelected in 2020  (Read 769 times)
Irongrip400
Getbig V

Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica

« Reply #25 on: November 11, 2018, 03:50:14 PM »

Right, like the ones I elected in 2008 that got us out of the GOP mess and did it without an ounce of help from the good old country first GOP?  Those ones?

The crash happened in 2008 set up by shit lending policies from the Clinton era. Look it up. I donít think Obama was necassarily good for the economy, nor do I think he was terrible. I believe Trump is good for the economy. The proof is in the pudding, until is isnít. So far itís going well. Why would you hope for failure of the POTUS? I never rooted for Obama to fail.
Report to moderator   Logged
Primemuscle
Getbig V

Be honest...

« Reply #26 on: November 11, 2018, 04:02:37 PM »

The crash happened in 2008 set up by shit lending policies from the Clinton era. Look it up. I donít think Obama was necassarily good for the economy, nor do I think he was terrible. I believe Trump is good for the economy. The proof is in the pudding, until is isnít. So far itís going well. Why would you hope for failure of the POTUS? I never rooted for Obama to fail.

-And he's good for raising mortgage rates.

Mortgage rates climb to 5%, first time since 2011 https://www.foxbusiness.com/personal-finance/mortgage-loan-rates-5-percent-highest-since-2011
chaos
Getbig V

Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan

« Reply #27 on: November 11, 2018, 04:52:12 PM »

Mortgage rates climb to 5%, first time since 2011 https://www.foxbusiness.com/personal-finance/mortgage-loan-rates-5-percent-highest-since-2011
Strong economy that people have faith in raises interest rates also. Not his fault the fed lowered rates so low to help obamas economy look better.

Liar!!!!Filt!!!!
SOMEPARTS
Getbig V

« Reply #28 on: November 11, 2018, 06:54:34 PM »

Fed has to get rates back up so it looks like they fixed next crash by lowering them. Oldest shell game going.

Only 15-20 years ago rates on homes were 8-9% and used car loans were 10-15% and more. The rates have been held near zero forever so they have to raise them now.
The Scott
Getbig V

I don't give a Pooh...

« Reply #29 on: November 11, 2018, 09:13:02 PM »

Ultimately, savings rates of return will also rise.  People want free money and yet get pissed when their savings don't earn shit.  Go figure. 

I remember home and car loans hovering around 20% but savings were earning 10% and more.  People want to earn but not pay. I understand why but that ain't the way the world runs.
Irongrip400
Getbig V

Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica

« Reply #30 on: November 12, 2018, 09:28:49 AM »

He doesnít control interest rates dude.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!