Author Topic: what is wrong with this young bodybuilder's physique?  (Read 32509 times)

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
Re: what is wrong with this young bodybuilder's physique?
« Reply #25 on: May 07, 2010, 05:21:01 PM »
love it!  R u wearing a extra pair of undies under your top pair or is that all one pair different color side?

TEAM Nasser

newmom

« Reply #26 on: May 07, 2010, 05:24:47 PM »
Handsome guy

this is my fav pic of you my young jedi

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #27 on: May 07, 2010, 07:36:15 PM »
since u been outed a g@y also...do u get alotta pms like bay?  :-\

i'm not bay's type....which is odd because i am every gay man's type......so i've heard ;)

oh and as for me hiding my nose with the camera, that will be a thing of the past once i grow my bangs back out even longer than before

something like this....it is gonna be the shit

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #28 on: May 07, 2010, 07:42:47 PM »
emo hair
No doubt about it...

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: May 07, 2010, 07:46:52 PM »
emo hair

yes it is....

...but it "frames" my face perfectly

clued-up

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: May 07, 2010, 07:50:06 PM »

There is nothing wrong with your physique.. You look healthy, fit and muscular. Your vanity is a bit of a problem though :)

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #31 on: May 07, 2010, 07:52:08 PM »
whats that note on the mirror say?
No doubt about it...

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: May 07, 2010, 07:54:08 PM »

There is nothing wrong with your physique.. You look healthy, fit and muscular. Your vanity is a bit of a problem though :)

this is true

my vanity isn't a gimmick and i've been called on it many times

"vanity" is the reason why it took me forever to put on a helmet when i played baseball----never wanted to mess up my hair..true story

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice
« Reply #33 on: May 07, 2010, 07:56:11 PM »

think of the sheer amount of pussy that is available to those two motherfuck3rs.....it just NOT FAIR

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #34 on: May 07, 2010, 07:56:20 PM »
oh, "don't mumble"

Good advice right there.
No doubt about it...

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: May 07, 2010, 08:00:01 PM »
whats that note on the mirror say?

it says "Don't Mumble"

the story behind that note is that because of my lack of sleep (as of late) I catch myself slurring my words and mumbling when i try to talk to someone at a bar or club at the wee hours of the night.
it's hard enough to talk to a girl when the music is pumping- it is even worse when you are mumbling cuz you are half asleep.  
so i made the note to remind me not to do my best to not mumble- it works

wow-- i just realized how "self important" I am
here i am talking about how i'm preventing myself from talking/lying to some ho at a bar while some 3 year old is dying of malaria in the Congo

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: May 07, 2010, 08:02:20 PM »
it says "Don't Mumble"

the story behind that note is that because of my lack of sleep (as of late) I catch myself slurring my words and mumbling when i try to talk to someone at a bar or club at the wee hours of the night.
it's hard enough to talk to a girl when the music is pumping- it is even worse when you are mumbling cuz you are half asleep.  
so i made the note to remind me not to do my best to not mumble- it works

wow-- i just realized how "self important" I am
here i am talking about how i'm preventing myself from talking/lying to some ho at a bar while some 3 year old is dying of malaria in the Congo

You ever thought about becoming a tranny? You would make a good one.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: May 07, 2010, 08:05:11 PM »

think of the sheer amount of pussy that is available to those two motherfuck3rs.....it just NOT FAIR

the funny thing is that while they are both VERY good looking (no homo) the fact that they multimillionares is what makes them attractive to woman

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: May 07, 2010, 08:06:19 PM »
You ever thought about becoming a tranny? You would make a good one.

everyday

i could totally date lamar odom if i was a tranny

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: May 07, 2010, 08:31:25 PM »
johnnynoshame you are ripped to the bone, but you have zero muscle, 11" arms, 12" bird legs, a waist that would not look out of place on a pre teen girl, ugly deformed abs, and ears and nose like dumbo. i also find your lisa stansfield hairdo creepy  :-\

seriously, do you know how ridiculous that a fat piece of shit like you is talking about my physique- seriously, i want you to think about it?

i know it is a moot point at this moment but i want you to think about it.
don't make me do the whole " you might be able to make fun of me online but you are still a fat piece of shit in real life" thing

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice
« Reply #40 on: May 07, 2010, 08:48:35 PM »
the funny thing is that while they are both VERY good looking (no homo) the fact that they multimillionares is what makes them attractive to woman

well thats what i mean........good looking schmood looking.........they are:

1) rich

2) famous

3) good lookin'

im saying that they have it ALL....all bases covered for pussy pulling

its unfair :-X :-X

pugalist666

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: May 07, 2010, 10:10:52 PM »
actually you are ( or you're not your  ::)  ) the idiot - thanks for revealling you are a gimmick of showstoppa, or is showstoppa a gimmick of pugalist666  ::)

wheres your abductor/adductor machine ?  ::)

p.s. you look like shit.
showstoppa is from Carolina im from Vancouver bc  , why do you feel the need to continually own your self ?

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #42 on: May 07, 2010, 10:16:44 PM »
Your hair is geaseball esque in the photo....Add another 10lbs and alpha male hair and maybe you won't attract so much gay male attention....
You Can't Do It!!!

KevinP85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: May 07, 2010, 11:53:57 PM »

True, but I only see one good looking (no homo) :D

I always find it funny some guys care about how much pussy other guys pull, the person observing must have low self esteem, ugly, no game, or all that plus more, and I'm not talking about you JNN.

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: May 07, 2010, 11:56:11 PM »
 JNN seems like a really cool guy. But I don't understand this whole flaming gay thing he's doing, when he's supposedly straight. It's really strange to me. I don't see why a guy would want to walk around looking like that and living their life with that kind of energy.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #45 on: May 07, 2010, 11:57:17 PM »
lets keep this nice and f'ag. hahahaha  :D

how long you've been training jj? me, 5 years and some..

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #46 on: May 08, 2010, 12:40:43 AM »
Because this is a bodybuilding board the guys here like their men big. So you would be, like myself, considered a twink. But in the real world, and even the muscle men here know it whether they admit it or not, being lean and in shape with some muscles is considered the most attractive. I'm sure some women like big muscles but they are a small minority. In fact, because of steroids and the reputation bodybuilding has, the public in general looks at very big muscle men with suspicion and even some derision. And those that do admire big muscles are primarily men. So take your choice.

Zane once said that the most important aspect to a man's physique is broad shoulders and a small define waist. Even if you don't have big muscles you'll always look good in clothes. But I think the waist line is the deal breaker. You can have a developed chest, shoulders, arms but if you have a fat gut everything falls apart.

In the real world, twinks rule!

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: May 08, 2010, 12:47:55 AM »
Because this is a bodybuilding board the guys here like their men big. So you would be, like myself, considered a twink. But in the real world, and even the muscle men here know it whether they admit it or not, being lean and in shape with some muscles is considered the most attractive. I'm sure some women like big muscles but they are a small minority. In fact, because of steroids and the reputation bodybuilding has, the public in general looks at very big muscle men with suspicion and even some derision. And those that do admire big muscles are primarily men. So take your choice.

Zane once said that the most important aspect to a man's physique is broad shoulders and a small define waist. Even if you don't have big muscles you'll always look good in clothes. But I think the waist line is the deal breaker. You can have a developed chest, shoulders, arms but if you have a fat gut everything falls apart.

Totally true. I wouldn't want to be too bulky. About 180 or maybe 190 is the biggest I would ever want to be.

Being 250+ lbs. Fuck no I would never want that.

A lot of the shit talking against "twinks" on here is just fat permabulkers hating. In real life they are just "the fat guy" but on a weightlifting forum then can be the big man and go on a power trip because they have "more mass". It's funny.

Or they are guys who juiced themselves up and they are now enjoying their accomplishments in drugs and living the dream.

Besides, I don't want a high maintenance physique that requires tons of food and drugs and effort to keep up.

Smanjh

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #48 on: May 08, 2010, 12:51:36 AM »

This is true. I walked around continuously bulked up, and I even offered to workout with smaller guys that girls in the gym liked so I could show the girls how much stronger I was, lol.

Then I did my one and only real steroid cycle, and I got more attention from guys asking me about working out and stuff than I did from girls.

So, I got real lean and got more ass than a toilet seat. I was a 'twink' compared to my former self so much so that people that I hadn't seen since losing weight thought I had cancer, lol.

I got into this for women really and self esteem. Walking around soft and chubby regardless of 'muscle size' did not accomplish these goals, but walking around at 8-10% bodyfat did. 

Smanjh

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #49 on: May 08, 2010, 12:53:54 AM »
Totally true. I wouldn't want to be too bulky. About 180 or maybe 190 is the biggest I would ever want to be.

Being 250+ lbs. Fuck no I would never want that.

A lot of the shit talking against "twinks" on here is just fat permabulkers hating. In real life they are just "the fat guy" but on a weightlifting forum then can be the big man and go on a power trip because they have "more mass". It's funny.

Or they are guys who juiced themselves up and they are now enjoying their accomplishments in drugs and living the dream.

So true. I remember a trainer telling me 'Of course it is ok to look soft when your that much bigger' :o

If your physique is not getting you laid or making you happy, it is worthless to keep going in that direction.