Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
November 26, 2014, 02:57:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Endomorph who gets lean...  (Read 1110 times)
Thong Maniac
Getbig II

« on: November 20, 2014, 02:11:47 PM »

So say u an endomorph...

You struggle to stay lean year round.
You get to 8-10 percent bf...

How do you increase size without getting fat
-what drugs, doses, calories, etc?

I hate permabulking, but eating over 2500 kcals and the sloppiness starts coming back. it sucks
Report to moderator   Logged
da_vinci
Getbig IV

« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2014, 02:21:57 PM »

Unless you are on gh year round - you are doomed to be either fat or lean, BUT small.
Thong Maniac
Getbig II

« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2014, 02:23:25 PM »

Yeah, id like to run GH year round but the cancer implications worry me . I am on TRt though
wild willie
Getbig V

« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2014, 02:24:03 PM »

So say u an endomorph...

You struggle to stay lean year round.
You get to 8-10 percent bf...

How do you increase size without getting fat
-what drugs, doses, calories, etc?

I hate permabulking, but eating over 2500 kcals and the sloppiness starts coming back. it sucks
keep the cals around 2500-3000......should be able to develop nicely without getting sloppy.
wild willie
Getbig V

« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2014, 02:25:21 PM »

Unless you are on gh year round - you are doomed to be either fat or lean, BUT small.
WRONG.......TYPICAL GET BIG STATEMENT.
Tennisballz
Getbig II

« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2014, 03:03:48 PM »

How about eating say 2300 per day?  Write down everything, take pictures and be diligent.  Then adjust up or down in small increments.  I have heard some people say that you should start a bulk when you are around 8% and I can't say I disagree with this.
Thong Maniac
Getbig II

« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2014, 03:16:15 PM »

I was about 8 before vacation, now i feel around 11-12. That was from 4 days of 5k-6k plus of calorie binging. Im back on the low cal wagon and will reverse diet. This week im 1750 cals. Next week 1850. 
a_pupil
Getbig III

« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2014, 03:30:21 PM »

don't bulk. get down to a bodyfat you want to maintain. then eat the calories you need to gain but gauge your bodyfat by your abs/cuts. once they start to fade cut back a bit until they come back. as an endo you don't want to get too fat again.
da_vinci
Getbig IV

« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2014, 03:34:14 PM »

WRONG.......TYPICAL GET BIG STATEMENT.

It's a very subtle balance for people with a tendency to get fat. Lot's of attention and trials to achieve an equilibrium and still... it's difficult for most. Either a big belly and good strenght or flat stomach but flat muscles too.
Tennisballz
Getbig II

« Reply #9 on: November 20, 2014, 03:40:46 PM »

It's a very subtle balance for people with a tendency to get fat. Lot's of attention and trials to achieve an equilibrium and still... it's difficult for most. Either a big belly and good strenght or flat stomach but flat muscles too.

I've always been this way.  It seems for me to feel really strong I have to carry a little fat..so its kind of a game of whether i want to look good or feel strong.  I have wondered at times if I just took a good 8 months and ate everything I could get my hands on and lifted hard, then took a good solid 4 months and dieted, what Id look like.  I just struggle with not wanting to be fat...i hate it!
ritch
Getbig IV

« Reply #10 on: November 20, 2014, 04:05:44 PM »

maybe try carb cycling and r-ala on carb days, stuff works real good. You need some strategy with your carbs, I often like to have them pre, during, post and the meal after training. The rest are protein fat to get in shape fast. Many ways to do it...
Tennisballz
Getbig II

« Reply #11 on: November 20, 2014, 04:11:26 PM »

I have read of some people bulking till they start feeling too fat, then doing keto for 2-3 weeks but I've never tried keto myself. 
Thong Maniac
Getbig II

« Reply #12 on: November 20, 2014, 04:13:04 PM »

maybe try carb cycling and r-ala on carb days, stuff works real good. You need some strategy with your carbs, I often like to have them pre, during, post and the meal after training. The rest are protein fat to get in shape fast. Many ways to do it...

i have never really done this before, however...isnt a calorie a calorie?

I have done low carb before but lasted about a month And didnt notice shit. Id guess because my calories were still high.

For example, im still eating about 2 cups of oats (raw) which is approx 600 cals a day. But my total is still floating around 1700-1800
Pete Nice
Getbig IV

Can't wait until the new DaddyWaddy's come out

« Reply #13 on: November 20, 2014, 08:24:43 PM »

There is no such thing as endo, ecto, etc. you need to buckle down and do what needs to be done.  You may have a mind that craves foods higher in sugar, but eating a diet where you pay close enough attention to macros will get you right.  After that you have to make a lifestyle change in order to keep yourself from over-eating and/or eating the wrong foods and getting yourself into trouble again.

Air Falcon
ritch
Getbig IV

« Reply #14 on: November 20, 2014, 08:49:22 PM »

i have never really done this before, caloriehowever...isnt a calorie a?

I have done low carb before but lasted about a month And didnt notice shit. Id guess because my calories were still high.

For example, im still eating about 2 cups of oats (raw) which is approx 600 cals a day. But my total is still floating around 1700-1800

Absolutely not.
do you get your sleep? Don't underestimate the importance of this one?
Do your cardio first thing, use clen or ephedrine. I'd never diet without either.

Use R-ala with each carb meal, it does a nice job...

You sure your calories have been properly counted???
local hero
Competitors
Getbig V

mma finance warrior of peace

« Reply #15 on: November 21, 2014, 12:53:32 AM »

There is no such thing as endo, ecto, etc. you need to buckle down and do what needs to be done.  You may have a mind that craves foods higher in sugar, but eating a diet where you pay close enough attention to macros will get you right.  After that you have to make a lifestyle change in order to keep yourself from over-eating and/or eating the wrong foods and getting yourself into trouble again.

Fucking moron...
Thong Maniac
Getbig II

« Reply #16 on: November 21, 2014, 04:51:35 AM »

Absolutely not.
do you get your sleep? Don't underestimate the importance of this one?
Do your cardio first thing, use clen or ephedrine. I'd never diet without either.

Use R-ala with each carb meal, it does a nice job...

You sure your calories have been properly counted???

Yep i track all macros. Protein is usually around 150, carbs have been around 170, and fats (not sure about grams) but typically i end up with a 40/40/30 at 1600-1800 cals while dieting.

The more i read, maybe i should drop carbs below 50 a day, not train so often, and see if that helps me stay lean. Friday night and saturday could be mod-high carb
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!