Author Topic: Which one would you fight if you had to?  (Read 13340 times)

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
Re: Which one would you fight if you had to?
« Reply #100 on: May 22, 2010, 12:23:51 PM »
mako's and bull's are damn bad ass fo'sho!!!

maby I could go diving with them "off the record"  :P, then I will lose my self without giving money away  ;D

I have had the privilege to see Mako's and Therasher's up Close (In a Boat) Because i do not know anyone who has the type of cage to keep Mako's and Therasher's out.  >:( I like bringing them up on the boat but stay the fuck away from the Therasher's Tail.  :) Therasher's always swing their tails.
D

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #101 on: May 22, 2010, 12:33:16 PM »
I have had the privilege to see Mako's and Therasher's up Close (In a Boat) Because i do not know anyone who has the type of cage to keep Mako's and Therasher's out.  >:( I like bringing them up on the boat but stay the fuck away from the Therasher's Tail.  :) Therasher's always swing their tails.

nice.... they are damn bad ass....

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #102 on: May 22, 2010, 12:38:11 PM »
I love diving with them. Go to Australia or South Africa and dive with the Whites.....Runs about $700 to $1,500 Worth every Penny.  :)They are so beautiful and they come out of no where but they are filled with Grace and Beauty.  ;) I really wanna snorkle with some whites but with my history with Bulls and Lemons.....I will stick with the cage when it comes to Whites.  ;)

thats one thing i could never do. im a shark fanatic but mortally terrified of them. snorkling with bull sharks...playing with fire there...

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: May 22, 2010, 12:39:04 PM »
nice.... they are damn bad ass....

They are like a damn Torpedo.  :o There was a vid along time ago where some Mexicans caught a Mako shark off of the Gulf of Mexico and it was so funny. The Mexicans were dancing after they caught a Mako shark and they had it on the boat for a few minutes and they thought that it was dead, WRONG!! One of the dumb ass Mexicans lifted it up by his snout and stuck his arm down the sharks mouth and the Shark Clamped down....The Mexicans pried it's mouth back open and the Mexicans were tickited.  8) It was so fucking Funny!~!  :D
D

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: May 22, 2010, 12:44:10 PM »
They are like a damn Torpedo.  :o There was a vid along time ago where some Mexicans caught a Mako shark off of the Gulf of Mexico and it was so funny. The Mexicans were dancing after they caught a Mako shark and they had it on the boat for a few minutes and they thought that it was dead, WRONG!! One of the dumb ass Mexicans lifted it up by his snout and stuck his arm down the sharks mouth and the Shark Clamped down....The Mexicans pried it's mouth back open and the Mexicans were tickited.  8) It was so fucking Funny!~!  :D

poor mako  :(

anyway.... it's disgusting how they are killing sharks... I picture this being done to human beings

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: May 22, 2010, 12:50:12 PM »
poor mako  :(

anyway.... it's disgusting how they are killing sharks... I picture this being done to human beings

I will not watch that Video because my mom has Cancer and i give money to save sharks.  :) That shit irritates me so fucking much.  >:( People have no fucking clue as to how much good that sharks actually do! Sting Rays are a pain in my ass and i have been stung way too many times but that is my fault because i like to play with them.  :-\ Sharks eat those little irritating bastards.  :)
D

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: May 22, 2010, 12:53:41 PM »
I will not watch that Video because my mom has Cancer and i give money to save sharks.  :) That shit irritates me so fucking much.  >:( People have no fucking clue as to how much good that sharks actually do! Sting Rays are a pain in my ass and i have been stung way too many times but that is my fault because i like to play with them.  :-\ Sharks eat those little irritating bastards.  :)

yes true, when you get mutilated allways look in the mirror... just because human being's are capable of doing genocide doesn't make us better than the rest, it's irritating for my self aswell.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #107 on: May 22, 2010, 12:55:20 PM »
Didnt a sting ray kill that dude forgot his name on cable I think Steve somebody a Australian Outback dude.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: May 22, 2010, 12:58:59 PM »
Didnt a sting ray kill that dude forgot his name on cable I think Steve somebody a Australian Outback dude.

steve irwin, yes, he was a good dude, rip

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: May 22, 2010, 01:00:30 PM »
steve irwin, yes, he was a good dude, rip

Thanks RIP I miss his shows.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: May 22, 2010, 01:01:06 PM »
Thanks RIP I miss his shows.

agreed... he was so awesome, peace to his soul..

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: May 22, 2010, 01:03:19 PM »

Yea, it did.  :-\ I laughed when i first heard about that i that shows how shitty of a person i was. He helped out so much wildlife and left behind a wife and i believe two kids.  :( He was problary doing the same thing that i was and it just stung him in the wrong place and it punctured his heart.  :-\ I can only imagine how painfull his death was.  :-\ I always thought that he left out Sharks but he did so much for them too and i respect his so much for that.  :) I dive with no shirt and i dig through the sand and they always pop up in my face.  :o Steve Irwin was a great person and has done so much for Australian Wildlife and Wildlife in General.  :)
D

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: May 22, 2010, 01:06:42 PM »
Yea, it did.  :-\ I laughed when i first heard about that i that shows how shitty of a person i was. He helped out so much wildlife and left behind a wife and i believe two kids.  :( He was problary doing the same thing that i was and it just stung him in the wrong place and it punctured his heart.  :-\ I can only imagine how painfull his death was.  :-\ I always thought that he left out Sharks but he did so much for them too and i respect his so much for that.  :) I dive with no shirt and i dig through the sand and they always pop up in my face.  :o Steve Irwin was a great person and has done so much for Australian Wildlife and Wildlife in General.  :)
You been lucky dude watch yourself I caught one on a fishing trip once SOB tried to sting me.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: May 22, 2010, 01:07:04 PM »

I love how he talks to the audience as if they were little kids... and they are, people don't understand, he was fantastic and one of a kind! Never got bored listening to him and he did not act, not one time.

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #114 on: May 22, 2010, 01:08:30 PM »
You been lucky dude watch yourself I caught one on a fishing trip once SOB tried to sting me.

I've seen a lot of stingrays during divetrips. Don't ever play with them, just watch.

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: May 22, 2010, 01:12:11 PM »
I've seen a lot of stingrays during divetrips. Don't ever play with them, just watch.

I need to take that into account whenever i go down.  ;) I just get caught up in their world.  8) It is like a paradise for me.  :)
D

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #116 on: May 22, 2010, 02:11:21 PM »
hahaha, he's resorting to death threats soon enough  :D, he rly has nothing to say, he goes like this; " :'( :'(" all the time these day's... he can't EVEN make stuff up anymore... too bad... all fat/ugly  :D

if you must reply to me, please do so in a coherent manner.

oh and i hope you die a horrible death, as its only karma paying you back for being the little bitch you are.

if i weren't such a pacifist i'd happily snap your neck like the twig it is.
175lbs by 31st July

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: May 22, 2010, 02:13:27 PM »
I need to take that into account whenever i go down.  ;) I just get caught up in their world.  8) It is like a paradise for me.  :)
::) the only deep you've ever been in is your boyfriends ass.
175lbs by 31st July

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: May 22, 2010, 04:04:11 PM »
if you must reply to me, please do so in a coherent manner.

oh and i hope you die a horrible death, as its only karma paying you back for being the little bitch you are.

if i weren't such a pacifist i'd happily snap your neck like the twig it is.

LOL! ironic that a squibfather whannabe like you is threatning my life, lmao, so  scary  :D, obviously I have hurt your fat feelings :D, go eat ice cream for some endrofin lift up why don't you, there is no "karma" looking after you, for me for sure, but not for you  :D, hahaha

I knew you were acting all your sad posts... in shipshekki's thread you got shocked about what I had to say about morals and you cried, literally your voice changed completely... now you aren't acting you are just confused and speechless fat ass  :D

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: May 22, 2010, 04:39:59 PM »
LOL! ironic that a squibfather whannabe like you is threatning my life, lmao, so  scary  :D, obviously I have hurt your fat feelings :D, go eat ice cream for some endrofin lift up why don't you, there is no "karma" looking after you, for me for sure, but not for you  :D, hahaha

I knew you were acting all your sad posts... in shipshekki's thread you got shocked about what I had to say about morals and you cried, literally your voice changed completely... now you aren't acting you are just confused and speechless fat ass  :D

you could never hurt my feelings you stupid child.

I simply detest the evil ramblings of an internet sociopath.

its clear from your posts you are insecure, depressed, sad, lonely and quite frankly evil.

pathetic wastes of space like you often start off talking big on internet chat rooms, and hurt small animals and children because you could never do it a real man, or even another teenager like yourself because in reality you are a feeble minded physical weakling.

i do not like how i want to hurt you like you talk about hurting others. in fact i want to do much worse to you. unlike you however i know it is wrong and do not want to be tainted by its stain.

i try to be a better man every day of my life, because i see how the world works.

you would do well to think about this, and perhaps one day you will grow up and save yourself before its too late.
175lbs by 31st July

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: May 22, 2010, 04:49:09 PM »

its clear from your posts you are insecure, depressed, sad, lonely and quite frankly evil.

pathetic wastes of space like you often start off talking big on internet chat rooms, and hurt small animals and children because you could never do it a real man, or even another teenager like yourself because in reality you are a feeble minded physical weakling.

i do not like how i want to hurt you like you talk about hurting others. in fact i want to do much worse to you. unlike you however i know it is wrong and do not want to be tainted by its stain.

i try to be a better man every day of my life, because i see how the world works.

you would do well to think about this, and perhaps one day you will grow up and save yourself before its too late.

lmao what a crybaby meltdown from a double faced fat ass  :D, the devil gets great satisfaction from your little cry  :P

next :D

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #121 on: May 22, 2010, 05:09:47 PM »

the sewer dwellers have nothing else to do with their lives, I wouldn't pay much attention to them, the same attention you pay to a bum on the street.

TEAM Nasser