Author Topic: 2010 New York Pro - Roelly Winklaar's abs  (Read 11926 times)

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
Re: NY Pro 2010: Roelly Winklaar's abs
« Reply #25 on: May 09, 2010, 02:27:47 PM »
Vince is spot on with this.

Those overdeveloped obliques are the result of gh abuse

kamali, palumbo, kovacks, same thing.

Oh no! I remember Kovacs saying he stopped doing deadlifts and squats because they make his waist grow (but he recommended that beginners do them)

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
Re: NY Pro 2010: Roelly Winklaar's abs
« Reply #26 on: May 09, 2010, 03:48:56 PM »
Vince is spot on with this.

Those overdeveloped obliques are the result of gh abuse

kamali, palumbo, kovacks, same thing.

no, he's not 'spot on' and any credibility you may have had before now is forever lost.

nice work- nothing like siding with the boards resident dummy and still being wrong.
b

jwb

• Getbig V
Re: 2010 New York Pro - Roelly Winklaar's abs
« Reply #27 on: May 09, 2010, 03:56:33 PM »
whatever has caused his large obliques he needs to figure out how to flex his frontal abs without spreading his obliques out to the side.

from the video it seems it mainly happens at the end of the poses when he fully contracts down very hard.

yates was better at sucking up and in whilst contracting at the same time.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: May 09, 2010, 03:57:37 PM »
here, idiots- i cant believe im even bothering trying to explain this to you.

this guy i prepped for his last show. i know his drug regime and his past usage cause i'm the one who tells him what to take, get it? he has never used GH.

you can see his obliques are massive just standing relaxed. in the ab/thigh they'd be even more pronounced.

swoletrain and goodrum- now that this lesson is over, you may continue on in your now permanent roles as the boards resident retards.

b

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: May 09, 2010, 04:33:36 PM »
Wow, you really are a complete asshole wannabe no nothing. All i see is a chinese flag in that lop of shit u produced. Rolleys disgusting abdomen is made from loooots and lots of insulin + gh  in bc this is what takes for him to look like he does. Without it hes just another 175lb black dude. He s nothing special, look at the other thread on this board with 2005 pic. (the one where he has smaller tighter waist). Rolley is tapped out and has already exceeded what his physique is capable of handling.
-

Stavios

« Reply #30 on: May 09, 2010, 04:47:13 PM »

this guy i prepped for his last show. i know his drug regime and his past usage cause i'm the one who tells him what to take, get it? he has never used GH.

you can see his obliques are massive just standing relaxed. in the ab/thigh they'd be even more pronounced.

swoletrain and goodrum- now that this lesson is over, you may continue on in your now permanent roles as the boards resident retards.

WTF this dude looks amazing !!!!!

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: May 09, 2010, 05:00:47 PM »
first grab is as he hits the pose and second is as he fully contracts down - which he shouldn't obviously do so much.

axestream

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: May 09, 2010, 05:59:20 PM »
first grab is as he hits the pose and second is as he fully contracts down - which he shouldn't obviously do so much.

You're right.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: May 09, 2010, 08:13:50 PM »
Wow, you really are a complete asshole wannabe no nothing. All i see is a chinese flag in that lop of shit u produced. Rolleys disgusting abdomen is made from loooots and lots of insulin + gh  in bc this is what takes for him to look like he does. Without it hes just another 175lb black dude. He s nothing special, look at the other thread on this board with 2005 pic. (the one where he has smaller tighter waist). Rolley is tapped out and has already exceeded what his physique is capable of handling.

i never said rolley doesnt take insulin or GH you dildo- i said his obliques are genetic.

you have proven you know nothing.

men are talking here now.

move along.
b

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: May 09, 2010, 08:41:10 PM »
WTF this dude looks amazing !!!!!

yeah stav his conditioning was good. it was his first show. that was 5 weeks out. he was so fucking dense it was either squeeze him into the top of the middles depleted to shit, or fill him out and have him come in bottom of LH, so we went with top end middles based on his lack of a back or lower body. if he was symmetrical i'd throw him into a bottom end LH for sure with no worries. turns out he had a pre-existing kidney issue he never told me about and we only got into day two of his water load before we had to stop his prep. disappointing cause he would have placed very well.

if he had the lower body and back to match the rest of his density he'd easily be a provincial/nat level guy in a few years. unfortunately his two weakest body parts are the body's two biggest.
b

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #35 on: May 09, 2010, 08:45:32 PM »

wow how about your share what you tell him to take

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: May 09, 2010, 08:55:40 PM »
Its the combination of GH/ insulin AND IGF 1 causing the widening of the obliques

same thing happening to Kai green, phil heath

and before them kovax, palumbo, cutler

klow09

• Getbig I
« Reply #37 on: May 10, 2010, 05:29:29 AM »
Predicting brutal palumboism for rolly in years to come