Author Topic: Turkey Shortage of 2021 turns out to be a bust  (Read 1666 times)

TheFranchise

• Getbig III
Re: Turkey Shortage of 2021 turns out to be a bust
« Reply #25 on: November 25, 2021, 02:37:07 PM »
Epic flop of a thread.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #26 on: November 25, 2021, 02:38:38 PM »
Epic flop of a thread.

Considering it's mental fledgling origin, I'd call it more of a "plop" of a thread.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #27 on: November 26, 2021, 05:53:49 AM »
yah it's Thanksgiving, everyone already bought theirs.

For real.  Like damn, she didn't see that coming before she drove her gritty ass down there?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #28 on: November 26, 2021, 05:56:36 AM »
Considering it's mental fledgling origin, I'd call it more of a "plop" of a thread.

How does a shut in cripple celebrate Thanksgiving?  I can't imagine being thankful for a life you have to watch from the window as it passes you by.

Does it hurt to see a turkey with better legs than you? 

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: November 26, 2021, 11:20:14 AM »
Well it appears that there are indeed plenty of turkeys to go around.  But the "sky is falling" mantra of the Trumpturds claiming no one could get a turkey for Thanksgiving has proven to be yet another false claim.

So those of you that are cooking one tomorrow, please don't use a fry daddy.  Or if you do use a fry daddy (like some idiots are going to do anyway), video it and share here.

Lots of stores were limiting the amount of Thanksgiving items you could buy, including turkeys. I got my from Publix, which limited the number to two. Winn Dixie said only one turkey per purchase per family.

Stores were out of lots of stuff: Cranberry sauce, stuffing, etc. We just bought plenty weeks in advance (along with what other family members got) and still had items from last year, particularly canned goods.