Author Topic: F*CK you NFL! Cush keeps ROY award!  (Read 3893 times)

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
Re: F*CK you NFL! Cush keeps ROY award!
« Reply #50 on: May 14, 2010, 10:13:39 AM »
hahah, oh brother....HCG again.....gee, I wonder why a guy who's under 25 had his natural test production shut down? 

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #51 on: May 14, 2010, 10:29:45 AM »
hahah, oh brother....HCG again.....gee, I wonder why a guy who's under 25 had his natural test production shut down? 
You see his press conference? Apparently you can have higher hcg levels from having a tumor or something, so "he was playing all year thinking he was sick and might never play again." So where is the tumor now, it spiked his hcg levels but now it went away? Fucking idiot. Then you got that moron Mark Shlerith(sp?) saying "oh I believe him, I was accused of being on roids too but I never touched them." At least Teddy Brushci had the balls to call bullshit. Prob just tainted supplements right? I gotta start buying my protein where these guys do.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: May 14, 2010, 10:35:28 AM »
You see his press conference? Apparently you can have higher hcg levels from having a tumor or something, so "he was playing all year thinking he was sick and might never play again." So where is the tumor now, it spiked his hcg levels but now it went away? Fucking idiot. Then you got that moron Mark Shlerith(sp?) saying "oh I believe him, I was accused of being on roids too but I never touched them." At least Teddy Brushci had the balls to call bullshit. Prob just tainted supplements right? I gotta start buying my protein where these guys do.

haha, yeah I need to find that supp store too!  And I saw where Bruschi just called it like it is.  I was disappointed in Shlerith, he is usually better than that.

Tumor my ass......just be a freakin' man and say, I made a mistake, serve your 4 games and go about your business....

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #53 on: May 14, 2010, 11:06:12 AM »
Shoulda kept Jerry McQuire
No Worries 4 me

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: May 14, 2010, 11:08:04 AM »
Shoulda kept Jerry McQuire

YES !  The real Cush.....I watched Stand by Me a couple of months ago...hard to believe that kid grew up to be Cush.