Author Topic: Student Suspended For Taking Down Mexican Flag  (Read 3894 times)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Re: Student Suspended For Taking Down Mexican Flag
« Reply #25 on: May 13, 2010, 12:18:55 AM »
You know whats hillarious is when the kids were sent home for wearing American flag t shirts on cinco de mayo...jag said it was insensitive for them to do so...

funny she doesnt think that these 2 idiots where being insensitive, they were just pulling a prank...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #26 on: May 13, 2010, 12:19:17 AM »
water gun with deer urine would solve a lot of these problems.\

seriously... illegals line up on your streets... hose them down.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #27 on: May 13, 2010, 12:22:19 AM »
You know whats hillarious is when the kids were sent home for wearing American flag t shirts on cinco de mayo...jag said it was insensitive for them to do so...
funny she doesnt think that these 2 idiots where being insensitive, they were just pulling a prank...

No I did NOT. I thought it was ridiculous that they should be sent home for doing so... regardless of how vulgar a flag T-shirt was they should have been allowed to wear it.

Stop trying to rephrase and revise my words. Infact, why don't you F-off and go away, you annoying pest!
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: May 13, 2010, 12:25:39 AM »
water gun with deer urine would solve a lot of these problems.\

seriously... illegals line up on your streets... hose them down.

And what the heck does this incident have to do with illegal aliens?!

I love to see someone hose you or one of your family members down with deer urine and see how you feel.

GAWD you Americans make me sick sometimes!!!  >:(   >:(   >:(

Karma is a F-ing biyotch, and when you guys get your comeuppance, there will be hell to pay!
w

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #29 on: May 13, 2010, 12:31:03 AM »
haha i'm taking extreme adversarial positions to see who will agree with them.

If these bill supporters don't water gun the illegals on his street, they are officially soft on illegal immigration.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: May 13, 2010, 12:35:50 AM »
haha i'm taking extreme adversarial positions to see who will agree with them.

If these bill supporters don't water gun the illegals on his street, they are officially soft on illegal immigration.
and its extremely obvious you dip shit  ;) ::)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: May 13, 2010, 12:40:12 AM »
No I did NOT. I thought it was ridiculous that they should be sent home for doing so... regardless of how vulgar a flag T-shirt was they should have been allowed to wear it.

Stop trying to rephrase and revise my words. Infact, why don't you F-off and go away, you annoying pest!
I apologize youre correct you said
Agreed, ...however I think many people are feeling especially touchy on the heels of the ridiculous Arizona law.
in response to kids walking out on cinco de mayo demanding respect....

why didnt you make the same caveat with this kids?

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: May 13, 2010, 12:47:02 AM »
I apologize youre correct you said in response to kids walking out on cinco de mayo demanding respect....

why didnt you make the same caveat with this kids?

Why don't you F-off and die, you annoying pest?!! Sheesh! Where is 240 deer urine gun when you need it?!  >:(
w

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: May 13, 2010, 12:51:09 AM »
Why don't you F-off and die, you annoying pest?!! Sheesh! Where is 240 deer urine gun when you need it?!  >:(
LMAO sorry hun I didnt know exposing your double standard and bursting your bubble about the 2 canadian idiots would piss you off so...

Friends?  :-*

MRDUMPLING

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: May 13, 2010, 11:06:53 AM »
Tony: 10

Jag: -100

Jag, you truly are an ignorant bitch.  Don't come onto this board and say that that flag is just a piece of cloth.  That flag means more to me than you ever could...it's the flag that was the inspiration for our national anthem since I obviously have to educate you.  That flag actually stands for something unlike you. 

For my fellow patriots:

If it doesn't work just copy and paste. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #35 on: May 13, 2010, 11:13:16 AM »
So that makes it ok to disrespect another country's symbol?

Hardly.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #36 on: May 13, 2010, 11:21:04 AM »
Don't get me started 333... When I see that shit, it makes me see red.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #37 on: May 13, 2010, 11:55:20 AM »

Wtf, if these people think the US oppresses them and they hate the country and the flag so much while waving the Mexico flag, why don't they go to Mexico? I don't think the US will try to stop them. Any flag should be respected, it appears these people think the whole world should "respect" them and their flag while they disrespect other flags?

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: May 13, 2010, 02:12:23 PM »
Tony: 10

Jag: -100

Jag, you truly are an ignorant bitch.  Don't come onto this board and say that that flag is just a piece of cloth.  That flag means more to me than you ever could...it's the flag that was the inspiration for our national anthem since I obviously have to educate you.  That flag actually stands for something unlike you. 

For my fellow patriots:

If it doesn't work just copy and paste. 

Oh Puleaze! You're more hystrionic than a dramaqueen on her period!
You bring out Johnny Cash?! rotflmao. It's a piece of f-ing cloth!
That's the problem with many stupid americans like you.
They worship the symbols rather than honouring and upholding what the symbols are supposed to stand for.

Stand up for freedom, stand up for equality, stand up for your constitution, but realize the flag is just a f-ing piece of cloth.
w

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: May 13, 2010, 02:39:17 PM »

They worship the symbols rather than honouring and upholding what the symbols are supposed to stand for.

Stand up for freedom, stand up for equality, stand up for your constitution, but realize the flag is just a f-ing piece of cloth.
exactly what things that the flag stand for are we not honoring?

MRDUMPLING

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: May 14, 2010, 07:04:24 AM »

You need to reread the post.  You obviously have no reading comprehension as that is what I said, and why I posted the video.  You obviously didn't listen to the song either.  That piece of cloth is a symbol that speaks volumes for this country.  That's what the symbolism of it is...it encompasses all of the things that people want which is freedom. 

That flag isn't just a piece of cloth and should be respected.  I'm sure you will think it's ok when people can march down Canadian streets with another country's flag over it and yours upside down. 

Next you will be telling us that the Constitution is just another piece of paper. 

Screw off

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: May 14, 2010, 08:24:34 AM »
You need to reread the post.  You obviously have no reading comprehension as that is what I said, and why I posted the video.  You obviously didn't listen to the song either.  That piece of cloth is a symbol that speaks volumes for this country.  That's what the symbolism of it is...it encompasses all of the things that people want which is freedom. 

That flag isn't just a piece of cloth and should be respected.  I'm sure you will think it's ok when people can march down Canadian streets with another country's flag over it and yours upside down. 

Next you will be telling us that the Constitution is just another piece of paper. 

Screw off
I was going to say that but I have no doubt jag believes that the constitution is just another piece of paper  ::)

MRDUMPLING

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: May 14, 2010, 09:01:00 AM »
I was going to say that but I have no doubt jag believes that the constitution is just another piece of paper  ::)

Ignorant beyond belief is what that one is.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: May 14, 2010, 05:34:32 PM »

Screw off

Actually, the Constitution is written on hemp fibre. 

So... you think flying the US flag upside down is a sign of disrespect do you?
w

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: May 14, 2010, 07:12:23 PM »
Actually, the Constitution is written on hemp fibre. 

So... you think flying the US flag upside down is a sign of disrespect do you?
it is a sign of disrespect when its done in a manner that it wasnt intended for...

its also a sign of disrespect to fly another nations flag above the US flag IN AMERICA...