Author Topic: ShipSekki, the baddest mother fucker on Getbig  (Read 7644 times)

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: ShipSekki, the baddest mother fucker on Getbig
« Reply #50 on: May 17, 2010, 07:32:01 AM »
Isn't Shitstains the guy who pussied out of meeting Alex at some bar or something.  he suffers from Apenisitis

Actually when I was telling him to meet me at that bar it was a joke. Because I don't live anywhere near him and he knows that.

I was just trying to get him to walk up into a gay bar trying to find me. It would have been funny if he went in there.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: May 17, 2010, 07:37:02 AM »
Actually when I was telling him to meet me at that bar it was a joke. Because I don't live anywhere near him and he knows that.

I was just trying to get him to walk up into a gay bar trying to find me. It would have been funny if he went in there.

you seem to know alot about the gay scene

chaos would fuck you up  ;D
T

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: May 17, 2010, 04:51:22 PM »
you seem to know alot about the gay scene

chaos would fuck you up  ;D

Right when I walked around the corner Chaos would piss and shit his pants. Then he would drop to his knees and start yelling "PLEASE DON'T BEAT MY ASS! PLEASE!! OH GOD!!"

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #53 on: May 17, 2010, 07:04:59 PM »
Right when I walked around the corner Chaos would piss and shit his pants. Then he would drop to his knees and start yelling "PLEASE DON'T BEAT MY ASS! PLEASE!! OH GOD!!"
LOL ;D

You gotta come to SoCal and get this on video!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #54 on: May 17, 2010, 07:16:21 PM »
Right when I walked around the corner Chaos would piss and shit his pants. Then he would drop to his knees and start yelling "PLEASE DON'T BEAT MY ASS! PLEASE!! OH GOD!!" but we wouldn't be able to understand him because he has alex23's cock in his mouth.

fixed.
b

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #55 on: May 17, 2010, 07:19:26 PM »

Wow, you are sad
You Can't Do It!!!

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: May 17, 2010, 08:47:19 PM »
Wow, you are sad

You wanna get your ass beat too? Where do you live? I'll come over there and beat the living shit out of your punk ass.

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #57 on: May 17, 2010, 09:32:06 PM »

Now lick my hairy nuts mother fuckers

You're really not helping your case, but if dropping your pants for other men is what floats your boat. Hey, more power to you.

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: May 17, 2010, 10:47:47 PM »
You're really not helping your case, but if dropping your pants for other men is what floats your boat. Hey, more power to you.

That picture shows off my MASSIVE QUADS.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #59 on: May 18, 2010, 02:11:26 AM »
Hey Ship, Only bout 10% of americans even have a passport, therefore most of them have never been abroad.

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: May 18, 2010, 02:12:39 AM »
Hey Ship, Only bout 10% of americans even have a passport, therefore most of them have never been abroad.

I think it's more like 30% actually.

What's your point though?

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #61 on: May 18, 2010, 02:25:22 AM »
Good question man, I guess the point is that most americans basically only care about and pay attention to what happens in america. The basic thinking and rationale is, "Who gives a shit about the rest of the world" LOL

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: May 18, 2010, 02:29:28 AM »
Good question man, I guess the point is that most americans basically only care about and pay attention to what happens in america. The basic thinking and rationale is, "Who gives a shit about the rest of the world" LOL

That's true. Most Americans just think that the USA is the best and no other place matters. They see every other place as inferior and don't take much interest ecause they think it has less to offer than the US.

I think this is changing though. Nowadays there are a lot more worldly and educated people in the US who like to travel.

I don't miss the US. It's been a year since I visited and the only thing I miss about it is my family.