Author Topic: First ride on new Harley Davidson goes horribly wrong.  (Read 5411 times)

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
Re: First ride on new Harley Davidson goes horribly wrong.
« Reply #50 on: May 24, 2010, 11:55:12 AM »
True, I'm pushing her to that but her folks are going to kill me since I am already blamed for her getting her CCW and becoming a gun fanatic.  She already has 4 guns and counting. 

I told her once she gets good on the Volusia I will get her a Harley as a Engagement/Wedding gift. 
You need to ask he what she wants if she has 4 guns ;D

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #51 on: May 24, 2010, 11:57:25 AM »
True, I'm pushing her to that but her folks are going to kill me since I am already blamed for her getting her CCW and becoming a gun fanatic.  She already has 4 guns and counting. 

I told her once she gets good on the Volusia I will get her a Harley as a Engagement/Wedding gift. 
bro you might want to ask her whats she wants if she has 4 guns, you know what I''m saying ;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #52 on: May 24, 2010, 12:05:22 PM »
I have over 30. 

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #53 on: May 24, 2010, 02:55:31 PM »
YO bench I tried kosmos tonight and shiner light I like kosmos and light wasnt horrible after the first taste or two although I was 8 or 9 shiners in at that point...I forgot how good heffenwiezer was
you are a sick bastard!!!!!@

shiners wheat beer isnt bad.....far from the best though......

bench

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #54 on: May 24, 2010, 02:58:59 PM »
I have over 30. 
amatuer...

bench

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #55 on: May 25, 2010, 05:03:10 PM »
i have been in car wrecks before and still drive a car....

bench

I've been in many car wrecks too, yet still drive a car.

I've told the story here before, but my roommate lost his right arm and 90% of his vision after an accident. Another friend he was riding with that night (his accident was later) lost his left leg and his daughter was killed. Another friend lost his life and his 12yr old daughter lost her right leg at the knee and watched her father die.

I could go on about all the different kinds of accidents I've heard about, but why should I? I'm not telling anyone else not to ride. If you do ride, just be safe and don't do stupid shit (I nearly took out a rider when I looked in my mirror and saw him coming up at about 80mph on my drivers side, so I went over to the right a little to allow him some more room and another rider who had fallen behind attempts to pass at a split second behind the other rider on my passengers side...I nearly killed one trying to save the other), and make sure you have control at all times.

As I prefaced prior...it's just not for me. But anyone else that decides to ride, it's up to them.