Author Topic: Taylors Logbook  (Read 31113 times)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
Re: Taylors Logbook
« Reply #75 on: May 10, 2010, 03:22:56 PM »
sup tbombz your a strong mofo and your making good progress man,
whats your current stack like?
thanks man im making much better progress lately.. spending alot more time in the tgym.. right now im on 750mgs test e

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #76 on: May 11, 2010, 06:07:03 AM »
thanks man im making much better progress lately.. spending alot more time in the tgym.. right now im on 750mgs test e

Go natural dammit.  You'll thank me about 10 years from now.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #77 on: May 11, 2010, 11:54:02 AM »
Go natural dammit.  You'll thank me about 10 years from now.
why is that coltrane? you look great but you still look like a normal dude, unless yoru shirts off and your flexing.. then you just look athletic and lean.

me.. i have a certain condition...  i absolutely hate the look of my body.. and its for two reason.. the first one: lack of muscle.. second one: lack of detail to the muscle

i flex and pose in the mirror to my disgust.. and for this reason, combined with the fact that consistant intense trianing and good diet never gained me any appreciable muscle..

see i need my muscles to be absolutely massive

but to me, they wouldnt be massive, they would just be big enough to be clearly visible..

you see pictures of pro bodybuilders? they are clearly muscular, developed, detailed muscles everywhere on their body. no doubt about the fact they lift weights consistantly and with intensity.

i lift to make my muscles big and obvious...

to me, even at my current 230lbs and visible top row of abs..  i feel very small and under developed..

i dont think you get it.. the "bodybuilder mentality"

pretty sure it stems from a mild case of Body dysmorphic disorder... i do have other symptoms besides muscle dysmoprhia... like hatred of my face, feelings of guilt for being too ugly..  etc...

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #78 on: May 11, 2010, 12:16:22 PM »
oh believe me.. i get the "bodybuilder mentality" tbombz.  I'm 32 and be doing it since 14.. that is, lifting naturally.

You seem to not have the patients for natural gain.  I can understand that.  But in the long run you're gonna do more harm than good to yourself.  And for what?  To look built (which you COULD look if you trained naturally).

I train natural and believe me, i look built.  Most think I am on.. and i've got a better build than mostly everyone in my gym.. even the juicers. 

Why?  Bc i've been consistent over the years.  I haven't had the "time off" from gear that is need with juicing, so I haven't had to "lose" anything.  It's just steady progress..always.   Tortoise vs the hare thing.

Maybe seek a psychologist if you have a body image problem.. 

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #79 on: May 11, 2010, 12:29:23 PM »
problem solved: I dont take time off  :)

anyways, when i was a natural, alot of people thought i was juicing. not because i looked like a bodybuilder, but because i was more muscular than pretty much every guy in my high school and gym... and i was only 17-18 years old.. and had been very fat wityh no muscle just a couple years before. i had several people ask me if i was jusing.. people always talking to me about training.. all the dudes in the gym would watch me workout. i wasnt huge! but i was more muscular than most of them.

i dont doubt your one of the best built guys around. i was one of the best built guys after a few years of very intense and dedicated natural workouts.

i do doubt that you look anything like a bodybuilder..   well i dont doubt it i know it. not to say you dont look good dude! you do.. you look awesome. but looking awesome and looking like a bodybuilder are two very different things.

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #80 on: May 11, 2010, 12:31:24 PM »
Man dude.. be careful re not going off.

Hopefully you at least talk w a doc about this.  Remember, there is a doctor/patient priviledge where he has to keep whatever you tell him to himself.  So be upfront and honest with him.

Good luck bombz.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #81 on: May 11, 2010, 12:33:10 PM »
i keep the doseage low brotha! i focus on hard work.

in fact i think coming off is more unhealthy than staying on. its more steady and even. youl find alot of endocrinologists and seasoned vets who agree with this idea.

i have a very good doctor who i talked to multiple times about roids.. he has done blood tests before for me.. and other things as well