Author Topic: Jobless claims shoot up to 471,000 (31,000 higher than expected) Snow to Blame?  (Read 3799 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Its politics over reality. 

pro nitrousADRL

• Getbig III
  • put more nitrous on that, it still has spark plugs
it will be greece soon
down with hussein

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
BUMP FOR 240 AND BENNY

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
I dont understand how any sane person with half of a 7th grade education buys into the spin of things and the out right lieing from this admin and the main stream media.  I travel 12 months out of the year on the road. I see first hand businesses dropping like flies. Many awsome mom and pops diners that I ate at no more than 7 months ago are gone. Seems like everytime I pull into a town I have my hopes up to go to a place I remembered from before and its gone. And there are more vacant new and old buildings than I ever remember seeing with out of business signs.   And tons more homless people out in the day time now. How can these idiots think jobs are comming?

ANSWER:

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=329467.0

pro nitrousADRL

• Getbig III
down with hussein

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
We will witness the greatest amount on money printing the world has ever seen as central banks and governments around the world frantically try and restore some confidence in the markets and kick start their economies. A trillion here, a trillion there, bankrupt countires trying to bailout bankrupt countries, the whole thing is a farce.  Countries around the world will fall one by one and will join the ranks of Iceland and Greece, etc...

The veil is lifting boys and everyday that goes by more and more people are seeing the big picture and they aint happy about what they are seeing. This whole thing will boil over sooner than later.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
True or false: more ppl are entering job search mode.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
People entering the job market don't make initial claims for benes that this stat is captuaring.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
I dont understand how any sane person with half of a 7th grade education buys into the spin of things and the out right lieing from this admin and the main stream media.  I travel 12 months out of the year on the road. I see first hand businesses dropping like flies. Many awsome mom and pops diners that I ate at no more than 7 months ago are gone. Seems like everytime I pull into a town I have my hopes up to go to a place I remembered from before and its gone. And there are more vacant new and old buildings than I ever remember seeing with out of business signs.   And tons more homless people out in the day time now. How can these idiots think jobs are comming?

Well said. Here is what happened to a local city - a few miles from where I live:

"Royal Oak issued layoff notices to 57 full-time employees Tuesday, according to a news release from City Manager Donald Johnson. The layoffs include 17 firefighters, 21 police officers, the entire building department, some clerical employees and an assistant city attorney." We saw this coming too....

Once UE runs out you are going to see chaos.

pro nitrousADRL

• Getbig III
if you want to know the truth about jobs and the economy, turn the t.v. off and drive around your state for a day and observe,  then you will see the unspun truth that even general electrics news outlets cant spin
down with hussein