Author Topic: Most Bizarre Political Board Poster  (Read 6141 times)

Skip8282

• Getbig V
Re: Most Bizarre Political Board Poster
« Reply #50 on: May 25, 2010, 07:29:48 PM »
So in response to lurker, you post something that not only validates, but proves his point?  real bright.  :-\

I know you've got a 170 IQ and all that, but his post was in response to Mons, not Lurker.  Real bright.  :-\

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #51 on: May 25, 2010, 07:46:00 PM »

I know you've got a 170 IQ and all that, but his post was in response to Mons, not Lurker.  Real bright.  :-\

Haha, she's such a stupid fuck. What an embarrassment.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #52 on: May 25, 2010, 07:48:28 PM »

Actually that's a 160 IQ, and yes, I misspoke, ...however his response does validate & prove Lurkers assessment of him to be correct.
w

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: May 25, 2010, 07:50:05 PM »
Actually that's a 160 IQ, and yes, I misspoke, ...however his response does validate & prove Lurkers assessment of him to be correct.

You are a retard.

And why do you insist on bumping days old threads by your gimmick now? There's a reason they're washed away and it has everything to do with the fact that no one gives a fuck about your stupid propaganda. Bumping them won't change that, lazy eye.  :)

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: May 25, 2010, 08:07:43 PM »
You are a retard.

And why do you insist on bumping days old threads by your gimmick now? There's a reason they're washed away and it has everything to do with the fact that no one gives a fuck about your stupid propaganda. Bumping them won't change that, lazy eye.  :)

Unlike you I only post under one account. And unlike you, I don't spend each and every waking moment reading & posting to GetBig. If I post to a days old thread, it's because I've only just seen it. If you don't give a fuck about my opinions or the subject being discussed, ...you can simply ignore it. There's no law saying you have to click on and read every single thread. Maybe if you had a life outside off Getbig, you wouldn't feel compelled to be such a pathetic troll. I'm really beginning to feel sorry for you.  :'(
w

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: May 25, 2010, 08:43:11 PM »
Unlike you I only post under one account. And unlike you, I don't spend each and every waking moment reading & posting to GetBig. If I post to a days old thread, it's because I've only just seen it. If you don't give a fuck about my opinions or the subject being discussed, ...you can simply ignore it. There's no law saying you have to click on and read every single thread. Maybe if you had a life outside off Getbig, you wouldn't feel compelled to be such a pathetic troll. I'm really beginning to feel sorry for you.  :'(

Haha, you have 170 days logged on here (among the top 10 of all people on Getbig) and your posting graph shows you literally post 24 hours a day. Tack on the 5,000 or so posts on your Samson gimmick to the 19,000 on your Jag account (along with the 50 days or whatever that account has logged in) and it's quite clear that you are a pathetic, pathetic individual. Your life is so pathetic that you spend your weekend nights firing away your propaganda on your Samson account.

Stupid bitch. Here's a screencap to show that you literally spend 24 hours a day on here.

Feel free to act like your life isn't pathetic. L-O-L. Like I said, textbook schizophrenic. Embarrassing.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #56 on: May 25, 2010, 08:44:56 PM »

Do you think I give a rats ass about what you or that troll lurker think about me? 

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: May 25, 2010, 08:46:36 PM »
Do you think I give a rats ass about what you or that troll lurker think about me? 

Einstein had a 160 IQ and used it to win a Nobel for the photoelectric effect.
Jag claims a 160 IQ and uses it to peddle gas caps and fleece unsuspecting old people out of their retirement money.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: May 25, 2010, 08:52:01 PM »
With a 160 iq you would figure she could develop her own alternative energy and make billions of dollars instead of engaging in maddoffian like activities.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: May 25, 2010, 08:55:31 PM »
With a 160 iq you would figure she could develop her own alternative energy and make billions of dollars instead of engaging in maddoffian like activities.

Given that the schizo didn't even know that argon, the third most prevalent element in the Earth's atmosphere, was an element, I'd be surprised if she could create fire with a lighter, let alone develop an alternative energy source.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: May 25, 2010, 09:45:57 PM »
Haha, you have 170 days logged on here (among the top 10 of all people on Getbig) and your posting graph shows you literally post 24 hours a day. Tack on the 5,000 or so posts on your Samson gimmick to the 19,000 on your Jag account (along with the 50 days or whatever that account has logged in) and it's quite clear that you are a pathetic, pathetic individual. Your life is so pathetic that you spend your weekend nights firing away your propaganda on your Samson account.

Stupid bitch. Here's a screencap to show that you literally spend 24 hours a day on here.

Feel free to act like your life isn't pathetic. L-O-L. Like I said, textbook schizophrenic. Embarrassing.

The only thing that screen shot proves is that my life and my time is not dictated by some boss who tells me when I have to work, and by extension, what hours I must therefore sleep. So ya... I can post on GetBig or anywhere else at any time of the day or night. And unlike most, I post under 1 account which I have had since I first came here.

Despite my 160 IQ, what I don't understand is why you are so determined to have everyone believe that Samson and I are the same poster. You really are a pathetic little thing.  :-\
w

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #61 on: May 26, 2010, 06:17:43 AM »

I think you only care what the twinks think about you. As you have shown that is your primary obsession lately.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #62 on: May 26, 2010, 12:10:11 PM »

Despite my 160 IQ, what I don't understand is why you are so determined to have everyone believe that Samson and I are the same poster. You really are a pathetic little thing.  :-\

::)

Are you seriously saying you have the IQ of Albert Einstein? 

"Einstein was considered to 'only' have an IQ of about 160."

http://wilderdom.com/intelligence/IQWhatScoresMean.html

:o wtf?!

{blush}   :-[   oh poop! ...I made a mistake.   :-[  It's actually 140, not 160.

My mistake. It's only 140. I knew it was a number that just barely squeeked me into the category of "genius", but I'm not claiming to be on the same level as Einstein. It's no big deal, it's just a number that represents potential.

Thanks for posting that link BB.

{blush}  :-[ Oh man, ...I can just see this now. You'all are never gonna let me live this down are you? {lol}

1st of all, IQ really means nothing to me. If it did, I probably would have remembered it.
2nd I had no idea Einstein's IQ was 160. When I read that, I realized there was no way I was on par with Einstein.
3rd I know my IQ is the bare minimum that places me in the 'genius' category by the skin of my teeth. When I saw the link BB posted, I realized the number was infact 140 and not 160. It was an error on my part. Even a genius like me can make the occasional error.  ;)

I pulled it because I thought that was what it was.

Dah YA!

When I saw that that was the same as Einstein's I thought to myself "That can't be right". When I clicked the link that BB posted, I realized the 'genius' category is 140, not 160. that was when I realized I had made an error.

Twas a simple error ...no more. But I can see you're going to try to milk it as long as you can.
If your life is that boring that you can derive some type of pleasure from this, ...who am I to deprive you?
What a mundane existence you must enjoy  ;)

I might just take your advice on this, ...but first, I'll self pwn myself even further.

Seems the number 160 was in my mind for a reason. It was indeed my IQ score, not 140 afterall. {blush}  :-[
it could be that different tests have different scoring systems? I don't know.

In any event, it is as I have always maintained, ...a completely irrelevant number to me.
One that I've only remembered based on the fact that it was just enough to squeeze me into the genius category. When I saw BB's link that said the genius category started at 140, I assumed I was mistaken and that the actual number was indeed 140 and not 160 ...especially since by those figures, 160 puts me on par with Einstein. I looked back into a previous discussion I had with someone on here [name deleted], 2 and a half years ago, and it appears the number is indeed 160.

Maybe taking the test again would clear up any confusion about what the actual number is.
I could do that, ...if indeed I gave a poop, ...but it is as I have always claimed, no big deal to me.

Below is a screenshot from my PM's dating back to New Years Day 2006
...and in the interests of not giving you guys further fodder to twist... I'll remain silent on the subject other than to say I do not consider myself to be on par with Einstein, ...but then again, ...who knows?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: May 26, 2010, 12:40:22 PM »
I have to say - that is probably Beachs' most devasting post ever. 

Jag - why dont we all take an unbiased IQ test and post our results. 

for you to claim a 160 is beyond ridiculous.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #64 on: May 26, 2010, 02:50:24 PM »
This is such a funny thread.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: May 26, 2010, 03:13:37 PM »
Damn Jags taking a beating in this thread.

As long as we're making up fake shit, I benched 1280.............without a shirt................150 times.........in a row............without warming up.............

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #66 on: May 26, 2010, 03:14:28 PM »
Damn Jags taking a beating in this thread.

As long as we're making up fake shit, I benched 1280.............without a shirt................150 times.........in a row............without warming up.............

That was you?
 :D

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: May 26, 2010, 03:37:29 PM »
That was you?
 :D

Yeah, "I knew it was a number that just barely squeeked me into the category of"1 "muscle supergod". 

1.  Asswipe enterprises.  2008.  Telling lies on the internet - A How to Guide.

GetBig Publishing, New York, NY.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: May 26, 2010, 07:03:05 PM »

The part I find hilarious is that BB would search for all of that. i guess not being able to use the search function for a few days left him with withdrawal or something and now he's like a junkie with an endless supply.

In any event what it does prove is that:

1) I never claimed a 170 IQ as BerzerkFury continually claims.
2) You guys are obsessed with my IQ
3) McFarland is an indiscrete ass!
w

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: May 26, 2010, 07:04:43 PM »
Oh please, you are so screwed on this, stop digging now. 

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: May 26, 2010, 07:13:05 PM »

The part I find hilarious is that BB would search for all of that. i guess not being able to use the search function for a few days left him with withdrawal or something and now he's like a junkie with an endless supply.

You're a snake-oil peddling scumbag. 140, 160, 170, it doesn't matter as you're full of shit. Keep trying to play it off. You look like a bigger retard than ever here.

Better stick to your gimmicks.  :-\

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: May 26, 2010, 07:27:08 PM »

::)  It's all from the same thread Einstein. 

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: May 26, 2010, 07:29:56 PM »
::)  It's all from the same thread Einstein. 

I realize that.

Does it feel good to be able to use the search function again?   :D
w

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: May 26, 2010, 07:33:48 PM »

Yeah, "I knew it was a number that just barely squeeked me into the category of"1 "muscle supergod". 

;D

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: May 26, 2010, 08:28:31 PM »

Hahaha. This woman is trash.