Author Topic: "The Coach" is a fucking dumbass  (Read 16822 times)

NCNPC29

• Getbig II
Re: "The Coach" is a fucking dumbass
« Reply #50 on: May 25, 2010, 07:31:43 AM »
Are you suggesting the Barack Obama is responsible for the oil spill in the gulf?

Are you fucking retarded?

Holy shit you have to be the dumbest person on there. I'm not suggesting that at all. That makes no sense. I said LEADERSHIP you fucking moron. This is the biggest environmental disaster in our history and BP is dragging their feet. Each day that passes there is going to be more and more consequences of this. He can go in the private sector for financial institutions but not when the gulf is being polluted to the point of eradicating several endangered species. You have about as much intelligence as you do muscle. Read a post before you spout your ignorance son.

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: May 25, 2010, 07:43:18 AM »
Holy shit you have to be the dumbest person on there. I'm not suggesting that at all. That makes no sense. I said LEADERSHIP you fucking moron. This is the biggest environmental disaster in our history and BP is dragging their feet. Each day that passes there is going to be more and more consequences of this. He can go in the private sector for financial institutions but not when the gulf is being polluted to the point of eradicating several endangered species. You have about as much intelligence as you do muscle. Read a post before you spout your ignorance son.

What the fuck do you expect them to do?

From what i've read, there isn't really anything that anybody can do to stop it. Just about everything that can be done is being done.

What would you like to see happen?

NCNPC29

• Getbig II
« Reply #52 on: May 25, 2010, 07:53:32 AM »
What the fuck do you expect them to do?

From what i've read, there isn't really anything that anybody can do to stop it. Just about everything that can be done is being done.

What would you like to see happen?

He ran on a GREEN Platform and has shown NO leadership in this situation. It doesn't get any worse than that. You run on a platform and then are faced with our worst environmental event to date and the guy is invisible. Couldn't get him of the fucking TV before. This single event just ensured he's a 1 term president.

Are you illiterate? I stated what I expect him to do. Show some leadership in this situation and get off his fucking ass. If the plug BP is going to try to install doesn't work then the leak could go on for MONTHS. There has been nothing transparent about this situation. He asked for a fucking 30 day report. What would I like to see happen? A lot more than what has.

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: May 25, 2010, 08:01:56 AM »
He ran on a GREEN Platform and has shown NO leadership in this situation. It doesn't get any worse than that. You run on a platform and then are faced with our worst environmental event to date and the guy is invisible. Couldn't get him of the fucking TV before. This single event just ensured he's a 1 term president.

Are you illiterate? I stated what I expect him to do. Show some leadership in this situation and get off his fucking ass. If the plug BP is going to try to install doesn't work then the leak could go on for MONTHS. There has been nothing transparent about this situation. He asked for a fucking 30 day report. What would I like to see happen? A lot more than what has.

You want him to "show leadership" and do what exactly?

He can't do anything about the leak. BP has all the equipment to stop the spilling oil and fix the problem. The US government simply doesn't have the equipment or resources to do anything about it. Nobody really knows ho to stop it. But i'm sure the US government is there at the site right now doing whatever they can.

Specifically what do you think they can do?

NCNPC29

• Getbig II
« Reply #54 on: May 25, 2010, 08:08:48 AM »

He can't do anything about the leak. BP has all the equipment to stop the spilling oil and fix the problem. The US government simply doesn't have the equipment or resources to do anything about it. Nobody really knows ho to stop it. But i'm sure the US government is there at the site right now doing whatever they can.

I've answered your question. As our President it's his job to take Leadership of this debacle (which he hasn't) and fix what BP can't. So you're stating BP has more resources available to it than the US government?? LMAO. Bro, I can't debate with you. You bring no substance.

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #55 on: May 25, 2010, 08:10:05 AM »
I can't stand the guy. He doesn't know shit about politics, his IQ seems like it's far, far below average, like Gump level. He doesn't know a damn thing about history. But he is always being loud and outspoken anyway about these things.

Coach please, if you wanna debate politics, educate yourself because you sound like a fucking moron.

PS, your daughters are some ugly big nosed monsters, and I wouldn't even fuck those whores.

Wow, we're almost averaging 28 posts A DAY now, aren't we? Can anyone confirm if this is a Getbig record and if so, get this man an award. If anyone deserves it for his dedication, loyalty and classy contributions, it's this man. Let's see if he can pull off every man's ULTIMATE goal and get to 30 posts a day on this glorious site. If he can, life will have been worth living for him.  ;D

You sir are in a class ALL BY YOURSELF and you should be DAMN proud of it too  ;)

NCNPC29

• Getbig II
« Reply #56 on: May 25, 2010, 08:14:54 AM »
Wow, we're almost averaging 28 posts A DAY now, aren't we? Can anyone confirm if this is a Getbig record and if so, get this man an award. If anyone deserves it for his dedication, loyalty and classy contributions, it's this man. Let's see if he can pull off every man's ULTIMATE goal and get to 30 posts a day on this glorious site. If he can, life will have been worth living for him.  ;D

You sir are in a class ALL BY YOURSELF and you should be DAMN proud of it too  ;)

LOLOLOL...Bluto might have come close but this kids in a class of his own! He's quite special.

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: May 25, 2010, 08:18:38 AM »
I've answered your question. As our President it's his job to take Leadership of this debacle (which he hasn't) and fix what BP can't. So you're stating BP has more resources available to it than the US government?? LMAO. Bro, I can't debate with you. You bring no substance.

The US government does not have equipment or personal to work on deep sea oil rigs. These are all private companies.

The only thing the US government can do is oversee the BP and maybe hire other oil experts to go there and fix it.

You just keep saying "they should fix it" but you're not understanding that this is just impossible to do.

NCNPC29

• Getbig II
« Reply #58 on: May 25, 2010, 08:25:55 AM »
The US government does not have equipment or personal to work on deep sea oil rigs. These are all private companies.

The only thing the US government can do is oversee the BP and maybe hire other oil experts to go there and fix it.

You just keep saying "they should fix it" but you're not understanding that this is just impossible to do.

Dude, seriously, is there something wrong with you? ADD maybe? First you say I'm saying Obama is responsible for the oil spill LOLOL (never said or implied anything close to that). I should have stopped responding at that point. Now you're saying I keep saying "they should fix it." Can you copy and paste all these times I keep saying they should fix it? I stated my point, he needs to show leadership here as he is our LEADER, restated it and you still are as thick as Nassers oil filled delts. Pun intended. How about you state how he has showed leadership as that was the substance of my argument. If you can go for it. If you can't then shut the fuck up and let the grown ups talk.

By the way. It's personnel not personal you illiterate fuck.

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: May 25, 2010, 08:29:57 AM »
Dude, seriously, is there something wrong with you? ADD maybe? First you say I'm saying Obama is responsible for the oil spill LOLOL (never said or implied anything close to that). I should have stopped responding at that point. Now you're saying I keep saying "they should fix it." Can you copy and paste all these times I keep saying they should fix it? I stated my point, he needs to show leadership here as he is our LEADER, restated it and you still are as thick as Nassers oil filled delts. Pun intended. How about you state how he has showed leadership as that was the substance of my argument. If you can go for it. If you can't then shut the fuck up and let the grown ups talk.

You are a fucking retard.

Let me try to ask it really simple here......

Exactly what do you want Obama to do? You say you want him to "show leadership" but this is totally vague.

Specifically what do you think he could do?

You can't answer this because you don't know how to answer it. You're just hoping for things that can't happen, and critisizing people when these undefined things don't happen.

leadhead

• Getbig III
« Reply #60 on: May 25, 2010, 08:39:06 AM »

QFT. This cemented his 1 term presidency. This guy (stupidsekki) doesn't understand as he's either too immature or dumb.  OBAMA IS THE LEADER OF THE USA dumbass, therfore, he LEADS IN TIMES OF CRISIS. He didin't cause it, genius ::)

Obama can plaster his face on TV every freaking week until this but has disappeared since April 20th. He should be giving updates and proposed plans of action ocassionally (BP/fed gov, whatever) to the US and providing information to us on the Gulf Coast i.e. somewhat of damage control (reassurance to the American ppl). 

NCNPC29

• Getbig II
« Reply #61 on: May 25, 2010, 08:39:19 AM »
You are a fucking retard.

Let me try to ask it really simple here......

Exactly what do you want Obama to do? You say you want him to "show leadership" but this is totally vague.

Specifically what do you think he could do?

You can't answer this because you don't know how to answer it. You're just hoping for things that can't happen, and critisizing people when these undefined things don't happen.

::)

NCNPC29

• Getbig II
« Reply #62 on: May 25, 2010, 08:44:09 AM »
QFT. This cemented his 1 term presidency. This guy (stupidsekki) doesn't understand as he's either too immature or dumb.  OBAMA IS THE LEADER OF THE USA dumbass, therfore, he LEADS IN TIMES OF CRISIS. He didin't cause it, genius ::)

Obama can plaster his face on TV every freaking week until this but has disappeared since April 20th. He should be giving updates and proposed plans of action ocassionally (BP/fed gov, whatever) to the US and providing information to us on the Gulf Coast i.e. somewhat of damage control (reassurance to the American ppl). 

X2. This shit stain doesn't have the mental fortitude or tools required to have an intelligent debate. This kid needs to look up the multitude of definitions of leadership. Apparently that's where he's stuck. He needs me to describe to him what leadership means. I guess I shouldn't expect much from someone that doesn't know there's a difference between personal and personnel. Hey, Shitsucki, don't take getting your ass handed to you personnel LMAO

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #63 on: May 25, 2010, 08:53:08 AM »

I believe he averaged more on his MemberX account. Think he was rocking 40+ then.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #64 on: May 25, 2010, 10:00:51 AM »

Unfreakingbelievable ::)

Top Dog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: May 25, 2010, 11:16:47 AM »

This kid 1) Is just trying to increase his post count
                      2) Really has nothing better to do
                      3)Is trying to make a name for himself in what he considers a very important venue.
                      4) Has no idea how silly he sounds.
                      5) Needs to evaluate his priorities and his life. Maybe get back in touch with friends and family.
                      6) Is your typical keyboard warrior/tough guy.........physically threatening people on the internet..oh boy ::)

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #66 on: May 25, 2010, 12:38:49 PM »
I can't stand the guy. He doesn't know shit about politics, his IQ seems like it's far, far below average, like Gump level. He doesn't know a damn thing about history. But he is always being loud and outspoken anyway about these things.

Coach please, if you wanna debate politics, educate yourself because you sound like a fucking moron.

PS, your daughters are some ugly big nosed monsters, and I wouldn't even fuck those whores.
hahahaha
<----grabs popcorn.
A

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #67 on: May 25, 2010, 12:45:05 PM »
Stocks have gone below 10000 as of this morning, the "president" has no clue on what to do and he's at a 44% approval rating. Oh yeah, he's coming to california I think today to stump for Boxer. Priorities are a little f**ked up don't ya thing?

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #68 on: May 25, 2010, 12:59:30 PM »
Many have accused Coach as being dumb in regard to his political and religious beliefs. Not that they disagree with him and think he is wrong but that is simply stupid. What exactly would be an example of something Coach has said that is simply stupid?

For example, Coach believes in God. Many, in fact, it seems that most, on this board do not. That all that you see around you simply happened by pure chance rather than by a creator. Neither can be proven; both require faith. Why is one position stupid and the other rational?

Coach believes that those who actually had to go out and earn their money will generally spend it more wisely and minimize waste than those (government) who simply confiscate it. You may disagree with him and believe that government can spend your money better than you can but why is it stupid to believe other wise?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: May 25, 2010, 01:02:41 PM »
BTW, I didn't think it was possible but Ron has made the board even slower. If it wasn't for the people here and and being so entrenched on this board everyone would migrate to GetBig2.

By far the worse board as far as efficiency and speed on the net.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #70 on: May 25, 2010, 01:06:06 PM »
Many have accused Coach as being dumb in regard to his political and religious beliefs. Not that they disagree with him and think he is wrong but that is simply stupid. What exactly would be an example of something Coach has said that is simply stupid?

For example, Coach believes in God. Many, in fact, it seems that most, on this board do not. That all that you see around you simply happened by pure chance rather than by a creator. Neither can be proven; both require faith. Why is one position stupid and the other rational?

Coach believes that those who actually had to go out and earn their money will generally spend it more wisely and minimize waste than those (government) who simply confiscate it. You may disagree with him and believe that government can spend your money better than you can but why is it stupid to believe other wise?

a foolish man calls another man stupid for having different politic ideas.

coach is a foolish man.
A

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #71 on: May 25, 2010, 01:37:16 PM »
Only because you disagree with my politics. But what's going on in this country speaks volumes on me being "foolish".

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: May 25, 2010, 01:39:00 PM »
a foolish man calls another man stupid for having different politic ideas.

coach is a foolish man.

Hmm, it seems that it is Coach that is the one that is always called stupid for his beliefs. Not sure how often he accuses others (with Melvin being an exception).

Anyway, this would be a good discussion but this board is just too fucking slow right now. Not worth it to have to just sit here and wait and wait and wait for it to respond.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #73 on: May 25, 2010, 01:55:35 PM »

"Mental deficiency used to be divided into the following sub-classifications, but these labels began to be abused by the public and are now largely obsolete: Borderline Deficiency (IQ 70-80), Moron (IQ 50-69),  Imbecile (IQ 20-49) and Idiot (below 20).  Mental deficiency is now generally called mental retardation."

Yes, these classifications should be brought back for someone like "Coach." Definitely below 70 on the IQ scale.
!

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #74 on: May 25, 2010, 02:13:07 PM »
Only because you disagree with my politics. But what's going on in this country speaks volumes on me being "foolish".
Huh. no. lol not what i posted at all. You can't read or understand? Which one?

Hmm, it seems that it is Coach that is the one that is always called stupid for his beliefs. Not sure how often he accuses others (with Melvin being an exception).

Anyway, this would be a good discussion but this board is just too fucking slow right now. Not worth it to have to just sit here and wait and wait and wait for it to respond.
Coach calls people that disagree with his political views stupid all the time. Very foolish man indeed.
A