Author Topic: Biggest Schmoe ever caught in pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 10178 times)

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
Re: Biggest Schmoe ever caught in pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #76 on: May 26, 2010, 01:08:38 AM »
i did do some stock bedding, action truing, and a rebarrel for a friend today ;D

bench

What kind of reloading machine do you use? I had a Dillion Precision 550L. Many a late night reloading hundreds of rounds. Had to get rid of it when I moved back to Hawaii. Many a year we spent together. Broke my heart to let it go. Sold for pennies too. I hope it's still alive and well and given the proper love and attention. Hawaii is very unfriendly gun State. Worse than Cali.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: May 26, 2010, 02:42:07 PM »
I gotta say... This guy is NO WHERE near the worst or biggest schmoe.
I guess you are right  he doesn't have his own muscle men worship radio show  or website ,but he has to be up there.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #78 on: May 26, 2010, 03:25:52 PM »
Now do you believe me when I told you I once saw a guy in the audience jerking off during the posedown?  ::)
Of course it had to be you (and only you) that saw another man exposing his penis in a public auditorium.  ::)
!

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #79 on: June 02, 2010, 06:01:26 AM »
What kind of reloading machine do you use? I had a Dillion Precision 550L. Many a late night reloading hundreds of rounds. Had to get rid of it when I moved back to Hawaii. Many a year we spent together. Broke my heart to let it go. Sold for pennies too. I hope it's still alive and well and given the proper love and attention. Hawaii is very unfriendly gun State. Worse than Cali.

Do you reload hollow points or just your practice ammo?
A

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #80 on: June 03, 2010, 06:31:39 PM »
Do you reload hollow points or just your practice ammo?

Just practice ammo. For self defense stuff I leave it to the pros.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #81 on: June 03, 2010, 07:13:37 PM »

Good setup pellius I know you got to miss it.