Author Topic: 1-3 dimethylamylamine  (Read 15580 times)

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
Re: 1-3 dimethylamylamine
« Reply #50 on: September 24, 2010, 10:27:31 PM »
I thought long about posting this, but here goes. Buddy of mine came by to play some poker, we hang around for a while waiting for the other guys, anyways he sees my 1-3 dimethylamylamine bottle on the shelf and asks what is it? I tell him the best i can and also that i haven't tryid it myself, yet. Ok, so he tells me that his been tired at work lately and i gave him some. I saw him a week later and he tells me that he had IV:d them! It took a long time to believe him, but finally i did... He told me he did 3 caps the same way he does H and this was one of the best feelings he ever had... ??? That to me sounds as crazy as it gets. I just thought i'd tell you guys this since it's fucked up, but i would never do it myself or think that anyone else should either...
so how was it?

bench

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #51 on: September 25, 2010, 01:39:59 AM »
so how was it?

bench

He told me he did 3 caps the same way he does H and this was one of the best feelings he ever had...

TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #52 on: September 25, 2010, 04:36:54 AM »
That's crazy.  People shoot up sleep aid too when they don't have H.  I don't have the balls to shoot up.

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #53 on: September 26, 2010, 03:37:38 PM »
Fucking funny!   ;D

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #54 on: September 26, 2010, 04:42:14 PM »
That's crazy.  People shoot up sleep aid too when they don't have H.  I don't have the balls to shoot up.

Fucking funny!   ;D

Yeah, when i hear stuff like this it makes my own life seem much more "stable..." :D
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG