Author Topic: Which one is more important, watching a woman's boobs bounce or ass jiggle?  (Read 9973 times)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
This is very important question, as we are in the beginning of Woman Watching Season. This actually starts in the spring, where women are wearing less and are out and about. You have various different locales, and if you work in a metropolitian area, like DC or Baltimore, you understand and might have your favorite "girl watching spots during lunch...

But, to the meat and potatoes question, which one is better to look at, boobies bouncing or ass jiggling when they walk by?

Thank you for answering a question that is as old as  when Adam saw Eve walk by...and he still was trying to figue it out.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
This is very important question, as we are in the beginning of Woman Watching Season. This actually starts in the spring, where women are wearing less and are out and about. You have various different locales, and if you work in a metropolitian area, like DC or Baltimore, you understand and might have your favorite "girl watching spots during lunch...

But, to the mea and potatoes question, which one is better to look at, boobies bouncing or ass jiggling when they walk by?

Thank you foe asking a question that is as old as  when Adam saw Eve walk by...and he still was trying to figue it out.
Equally important bro you have to position yourself for a frontal assault first then just as they get by look at that ass. If this cant be accomplished I'll take the ass jiggling.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Equally important bro you have to position yourself for a frontal assault first then just as they get by look at that ass. If this cant be accomplished I'll take the ass jiggling. TIG OL BITTIES!!!!!!!!!!!!
correct and fixed  ;D

Parker

• Getbig V
Equally important bro you have to position yourself for a frontal assault first then just as they get by look at that ass. If this cant be accomplished I'll take the ass jiggling.
True, usually the park bench, a universal tool, can be used to accomplish this. Or opting to eat outside when going to a restaurant for lunch.

KevinP85

• Getbig IV
Haha, "girl watching spots."

ass jiggle that's hot!

James Blunt

• Getbig IV
The ass. every one that isn;t overly fat is just great. Even if it's little.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
True, usually the park bench, a universal tool, can be used to accomplish this. Or opting to eat outside when going to a restaurant for lunch.
Sunglasses are a requirement as well. Brazilian chicks have a keen eye for detection.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
jiggly ass = fat.
P

James Blunt

• Getbig IV
How about a visual to support ass

Parker

• Getbig V
jiggly ass = fat.
No, a jiggly ass=attention getter. Even the old school guys know this. There was a movie that I think had Marilyn Monroe, and they saw her ass jiggle and said the line "That must be jam because jelly don't jiggle like that", and Marilyn Monroe was not fat at all (and she had a flat ass)

you are correct Nobody.

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
When out on a recent bike ride I saw a woman jogging.  I waved at her quite ample breasts and her hand waved back.  There might be something to the theory that it’s all one integrated life form.

wild willie

• Getbig V
no doubt about it......watching a nice female ass "dance" as she walks by, gets me all jazzed up!

gas stations....barnes and noble.....the mall....the gym.....I always look at the backside......by far my favorite bodypart on a lady!!!

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda

But, to the meat and potatoes question, which one is better to look at, boobies bouncing or ass jiggling when they walk by?

Thank you for answering a question that is as old as  when Adam saw Eve walk by...and he still was trying to figue it out.

For me, it's the ass jiggle, i don't care about the boobies.

Q

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
Come on. Tits are only tits. But ass...ass is ASS. Understand?

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Q

Eric2

• Getbig IV
Good ass trumps all..................... .
h

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Cheeky Bum Bum
Q

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
AAAAAHHHHH....nothing better than a fine assed woman walking by in a summer dress....the sun lighting up her hair and letting you see the silhouette of her body through the thin fabric.  Hell yeah, I love it.

As to the question...tough one....I'm a tittie man from back in the day but seeing a juicy ass wiggling under a little skirt is the fucking shit

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
Don't give a flying fuck bout boobies, but give me a female wit a round firm and athletic little bubble butt (ie Namoi Campbell) then she gots ma attention :>

Parker

• Getbig V
AAAAAHHHHH....nothing better than a fine assed woman walking by in a summer dress....the sun lighting up her hair and letting you see the silhouette of her body through the thin fabric.  Hell yeah, I love it.

As to the question...tough one....I'm a tittie man from back in the day but seeing a juicy ass wiggling under a little skirt is the fucking shit
Groink, one time I was in the mall with two co-workers, one male the other female. I saw this fine Larina walking in a nice summer type dress and her ass was jiggling and shaking so much you'd thought it had entered "So You Think You Can Dance?" well my female co worker caught me looking at her. And I thought I was being slick, but she told me she was following my eyes

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
 What about watching bodybuilders nuts giggle around in their thongs?

Yall are into that.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Ass man ass....boys like boobies, men like booty.

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
Do tits have a hole between them? No. Hence ass beats all. QED.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
How's about a pearl necklace