Author Topic: UFC: RASHAD VS RAMPAGE  (Read 13596 times)

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
Re: RASHAD VS RAMPAGE ---> no spoiler thread titles today ok?
« Reply #50 on: May 29, 2010, 10:37:26 AM »
Okay, you really are a moron. I was not referring to those posts, you imbecile. You said:

that's how I think... like... you don't like true adonis... but if you would witness that he holds his dead baby on his lap and crying desperately, you would feel sory for him, right? Even though you have said that "your baby's will suck at life and your kids will become as ugly as yoU".. right?

When I stated "I never said that" I was referring to the post above. When did I ever say I don't like True Adonis? When did I ever say that stuff about his babies?

yes I figured it out seconds later i EDITED it, so I pardon.

but most people here have talked shit about true adnois... and derrek etc, but if something rly disgusting would happend they would all feel sory for them... even they truthfully and honestly mocked the hell out of them and BEING serious, that's the kinda of two faced morals that I can't stand

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #51 on: May 29, 2010, 10:39:32 AM »
yes I figured it out seconds later i EDITED it, so I pardon.

but most people here have talked shit about true adnois... and derrek etc, but if something rly disgusting would happend they would all feel sory for them... even they truthfully and honestly mocked the hell out of them and BEING serious, that's the kinda of two faced morals that I can't stand

As Groink said, "life is shades of grey." Most things are not absolutes. You will be better off when you realize this, and part way from your 17 year old mentality.
X

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: May 29, 2010, 10:46:52 AM »
As Groink said, "life is shades of grey." Most things are not absolutes. You will be better off when you realize this, and part way from your 17 year old mentality.

No no, I agree with groink that life is shades of grey... and I don't like it... that's why luciferian ideology is helping me to get rid of the damned mind set, completely... heart and body and mind are in constant battle and this philosophy is helping me to get rid of it...

For instance I haven't tried to nod my head and "u-huh" when someone is talking to me, rather straight up and say what I truly think about... when's the last time you said "I don't care about none of that shit" when some stranger is talking to you.. the person usually will feel akward after wards and think of me as cold hearted but... atleast I'm honest

EDIT: and i will feel the great stasifaction of freedom from the chains of pretending to be interested etc

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #53 on: May 29, 2010, 10:50:28 AM »
No no, I agree with groink that life is shades of grey... and I don't like it... that's why luciferian ideology is helping me to get rid of the damned mind set, completely... heart and body and mind are in constant battle and this philosophy is helping me to get rid of it...

For instance I haven't tried to nod my head and "u-huh" when someone is talking to me, rather straight up and say what I truly think about... when's the last time you said "I don't care about none of that shit" when some stranger is talking to you.. the person usually will feel akward after wards and think of me as cold hearted but... atleast I'm honest
'

Perhaps. But your take on reality is YOUR take, and no one else's. You're not any closer to the Truth than any of us. You want to be brutally honest with people, that is your prerogative. That is your subjective Truth. I don't agree with it. That doesn't mean I am any closer to the Truth than you are. You want to be that way, that is your choice. I don't agree with it, and like I said, it doesn't make you any more right than me. Plain and simple.
X

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: May 29, 2010, 10:54:18 AM »
'

Perhaps. But your take on reality is YOUR take, and no one else's. You're not any closer to the Truth than any of us. You want to be brutally honest with people, that is your prerogative. That is your subjective Truth. I don't agree with it. That doesn't mean I am any closer to the Truth than you are. You want to be that way, that is your choice. I don't agree with it, and like I said, it doesn't make you any more right than me. Plain and simple.

yes exactly, you and I have the power to choose, nobody and nothing will do that for us, unless ofcourse you're born in a pile of shit, but that's another story.

that's fine.

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: May 29, 2010, 11:06:27 AM »
a little tact goes a long way

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #56 on: May 29, 2010, 11:12:17 AM »
X

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: May 29, 2010, 11:22:01 AM »
Joe Rogan's voice is annoying.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #58 on: May 29, 2010, 11:23:14 AM »

weigh ins.

Rampage is ANGRY lol.

I saw the weigh in's yesterday and was surprised on how depleted Rampage looked. Didn't look like himself.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: May 29, 2010, 11:24:50 AM »
I saw the weigh in's yesterday and was surprised on how depleted Rampage looked. Didn't look like himself.

he looked washed out...

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #60 on: May 29, 2010, 11:28:46 AM »
he looked washed out...

Yep. Don't get me wrong, I still Rampage will beat the shit out of Rashad but Rashad had some muscle and looked healthy.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: May 29, 2010, 11:38:43 AM »
Yep. Don't get me wrong, I still Rampage will beat the shit out of Rashad but Rashad had some muscle and looked healthy.

Definetely I mean, rampage looks like he's in "better" shape... he musted done cardio like hell, I hope he will feel rly good when the fight comes, rashad seemed kinda nervous, i hope rashad will be able to give ALL his got and rampage aswell..

I'm cheering for rampage I'm afraid (epic going with the crowd  ;D)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #62 on: May 29, 2010, 11:40:35 AM »
'

When I was a freshman in college, someone asked me what I was looking for in the college library. I said, "Truth, I'm looking for the truth..." I maybe closer to it not than when I was 18, or maybe I'm closer to the fact that Truth in itself is really subjective, and each one of us sees our own truth. We view things through different prisms of vision, so truth to one will be a "false-positive" or less than to another.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: May 29, 2010, 11:44:16 AM »
When I was a freshman in college, someone asked me what I was looking for in the college library. I said, "Truth, I'm looking for the truth..." I maybe closer to it not than when I was 18, or maybe I'm closer to the fact that Truth in itself is really subjective, and each one of us sees our own truth. We view things through different prisms of vision, so truth to one will be a "false-positive" or less than to another.

well yeah it's proven that picture is not a fact, it can be seen differently by others and other view points.... MABY i'm bitter to these people who play the "good people" card but not act like it, but like they said, life is shadesof grey.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #64 on: May 29, 2010, 11:46:14 AM »
Rampage HATES to train with weights and his cardio for this fight consisted more of a boxing regimen than a MMA protocol. Rashad did just opposite of what Quinton did and thats why I worry. Rashad even came in a pound heavier and looked bigger!

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #65 on: May 29, 2010, 11:49:44 AM »
well yeah it's proven that picture is not a fact, it can be seen differently by others and other view points.... MABY i'm bitter to these people who play the "good people" card but not act like it, but like they said, life is shadesof grey.

X2 two shady mofos. Hey devil can we go in on this PPV fee together. I got to see it but dont have the cash..I'll pay you later if not I'll talk to Swede.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: May 29, 2010, 11:49:54 AM »
Rampage HATES to train with weights and his cardio for this fight consisted more of a boxing regimen than a MMA protocol. Rashad did just opposite of what Quinton did and thats why I worry. Rashad even came in a pound heavier and looked bigger!
A pound heavier don't mean  shit in a fight Coach.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: May 29, 2010, 11:51:05 AM »
X2 two shady mofos. Hey devil can we go in on this PPV fee together. I got to see it but dont have the cash..I'll pay you later if not I'll talk to Swede.

gotta wake up early on monday, epic catabolic state :P

u mean watch it live?

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: May 29, 2010, 11:53:42 AM »
gotta wake up early on monday, epic catabolic state :P

u mean watch it live?
Yea its on 10:00pm here dude I forgot you are about 6-7 hrs ahead, I'm out of luck.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: May 29, 2010, 12:23:18 PM »
Yea its on 10:00pm here dude I forgot you are about 6-7 hrs ahead, I'm out of luck.

;D

would be awesome to watch it super high quality for sure...

spinnis

« Reply #70 on: May 29, 2010, 12:24:08 PM »
;D

avoid the forums and wait for the HD rip hehe

most of the times thats what I do, I often dont have patience enough to wait for the HD version which seems to be uploaded alot later then the normal one, I dont know why.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: May 29, 2010, 12:24:48 PM »
;D

Where the hell did Xerces go, I guess he has a book strapped to his head?

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: May 29, 2010, 12:27:56 PM »
agreed with swede... and maby xerx is reading... with hot bitches

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: May 29, 2010, 02:18:34 PM »
Even though rampage shows a lot of emotion here, he still looks far more focused than that other dude. i can see it in the eyes, his awereness. If i need to place a bet, i would look which fighter is more self-hipnotized prior to the fight, that fighter can slow down the speed of the fight in his head, in slow motion, then you have more time and think faster and will deliver more punches. ali had this ability too.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #74 on: May 29, 2010, 04:49:32 PM »
A pound heavier don't mean  shit in a fight Coach.

I know, but Rashad looks like he carrying more muscle (he actually is) than Quinton.