Author Topic: UFC Fighter Bit in Groin by Pitbull!!!  (Read 9097 times)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Re: UFC Fighter Bit in Groin by Pitbull!!!
« Reply #75 on: June 01, 2010, 01:23:32 AM »
E-Kul, as a child I was attacked by a Chocolate Lab, on my elementary school playground...ironic that the School's mascot is Lab Retriever, and even more ironic that in Annapolis, MD it is Lab City, people even take their dogs into the Mercedes dealerships and Best Buy....I have been around pits for a while, and have never been bitten

And didn't Steve Irwin have a Pit Bull--Suey?

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #76 on: June 01, 2010, 01:55:49 AM »
Facts:

Pitbull has scored the highest scores in behaviour tests compared to every dog... collie and golden retriver got one of the worst points... they have strong desire to please their owner so they can be very dangerous in wrong hands.

but hey... if u get raped by a black man u start thinking that neo nazis are good people etc, people are selfish at the last minute. allways.

NordicNerd

• Getbig III
« Reply #77 on: June 01, 2010, 03:38:05 AM »
I forgot where I read or saw a program about it, but I remember that it said Poodles are known for being aggressive and biting but because they're not as strong and physically as big they don't cause the damage bigger dogs do so they don't get mentioned when speaking about dog attacks.

The best and largest study ever done (AFAIK) showed that the short-haired Dachs is the worlds most aggressive breed ;-). The Poodle is is closer to the average,

http://www.understand-a-bull.com/Articles/Breed%20Differences%20in%20canine%20aggression.pdf

NN

Purple Aki

• Getbig IV
  • penisory contact with her volvo.
« Reply #78 on: June 01, 2010, 04:29:10 AM »
I was bitten on the arse by a greyhound once and that really smarted, so fuck knows what a pitbull latched onto your knackers feels like.

All the bull terrier type dogs I've "met" have been really friendly, it's just a shame that they have been adopted by the mouth breathing untermensch as their hound of choice. My running route takes me through the local council estates (public housing) and the only dogs you see are bull terrier/rottie/mastiffs (inevitably called "Tyson", "Satan", "Zeus" etc) running free terrorising the local population. Honestly, whats wrong with owing a cat? They're a far Superior animal...

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #79 on: June 01, 2010, 04:36:36 AM »
 Fuck pit bulls. I hate them.

When anarchy erupts i'm going walk around killing them all and eating them.

Fuck those dirty animals.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #80 on: June 01, 2010, 05:17:47 AM »
Fuck pit bulls. I hate them.

When anarchy erupts i'm going walk around killing them all and eating them.

Fuck those dirty animals.
Hear, hear
V