Author Topic: THE NO WORRIES(KEITH) SUPPORT THREAD!!  (Read 23926 times)

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
Re: THE NO WORRIES(KEITH) SUPPORT THREAD!!
« Reply #150 on: June 03, 2010, 04:23:46 PM »
NO it isn't. Don't encourage a fat person to eat fat shit. What the hell is wrong with you?

I wasn't, I was just commenting in general. It depends on the person what the most convenient way is to lose fat. Many obese people fail time after time because they are told to eat things they hate. I agree that for others, the best way is to completely change their nutrition. Not the same for everyone.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #151 on: June 03, 2010, 04:43:41 PM »
Hey what happened to the a calorie is a calorie.  That isn't more than 2500 to 3000 calories is it.  I substituted the fries for onion rings.  And by the way I do that maybe once every two weeks or so.  I do not eat fast food very much. 

Remember Keith, a calorie is a calorie and a grain of sand is a grain of sand.  ;D

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #152 on: June 03, 2010, 06:51:38 PM »
Remember Keith, a calorie is a calorie and a grain of sand is a grain of sand.  ;D
but a spider bit is forever. :P
A

epic_alien

« Reply #153 on: June 03, 2010, 06:52:40 PM »
Keith, you have to reach your breaking point. When obese, of course depression sets in. You'll get there just on your own terms.

fuck you , your emotionally crippling advice has no need here

this thread is to help him get going , not to enable the behavior we are trying to correct

you fat lazy woman

i would slap your face off if you were in my presence.

now

keith we know about the whole ordeal

but we arent here to mentally relate to you. we cannot. you put your self  on another planet with the 500lb business. of course we cant relate to you. 99.9 percent of the world cannot relate to you.

so with this in mind, get fucking working.

i want a daily log with what your doing as far as eating and if you plan on walking for exercise.

like i said it can all start with just drinking water, how fucking easy is that?

its easy so drink it

newmom

« Reply #154 on: June 03, 2010, 06:55:39 PM »
fuck you , your emotionally crippling advice has no need here

this thread is to help him get going , not to enable the behavior we are trying to correct

you fat lazy woman

i would slap your face off if you were in my presence.

now

keith we know about the whole ordeal

but we arent here to mentally relate to you. we cannot. you put your self  on another planet with the 500lb business. of course we cant relate to you. 99.9 percent of the world cannot relate to you.

so with this in mind, get fucking working.

i want a daily log with what your doing as far as eating and if you plan on walking for exercise.

like i said it can all start with just drinking water, how fucking easy is that?

its easy so drink it

who shit in your cornflakes..You dumb twat, I used to be obese nutfuck

epic_alien

« Reply #155 on: June 03, 2010, 06:57:56 PM »
yes we know this, now shut the fuck up

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #156 on: June 03, 2010, 06:59:40 PM »
]
This one deserves a roflcopter.
Mouthy woman, you are.
Id fuck the shit outta ya.
I like a little woman with my crazy. ;D

newmom

« Reply #157 on: June 03, 2010, 07:06:54 PM »
yes we know this, now shut the fuck up

oh tough guy huh..so impressed

ncmslippin

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #158 on: June 03, 2010, 07:34:42 PM »
I am sure the guy knows how to get in shape. He "is" a world class athlete. Not 'was'. I say this meaning that when you are a world class athlete, you always are even know physically you are not. You never lose your knowledge of how to train or how to get in shape.

He knows what to do. But my professional opinion is that he is hindered physically more than he knows.

Judging on his symptoms that he is stating. He is suffering from classic symptoms of hypogonadism. Low T causes a decreased general sense of well-being, as well as fatigue, depression and sleep disturbances. In addition to problems such as sexual dysfunction or general malaise, however, low testosterone also translates into decreased muscle mass and strength, as well as a decrease in bone mass and an increase in abdominal fat. I am betting that when you get up in the morning that your mind is "cloudy' for a few hours afterward and you have trouble focusing through out the day and are tired and fatigued through out the day besides the fact that you are overweight. Being overweight does not cause the amount of fatigue and tiredness you are experiencing to the degree you are suffering from. These are classic symptoms of hypogonadism.

It's hard to train or eat right when you cannot even get out of bed in the morning and are suffering from depression. What you need is the energy to do what you need to do.

Keith go see a a Urologist preferably. If you have any other questions let me know and I will be glad to help.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #159 on: June 03, 2010, 07:55:06 PM »

Melt much? LOL!

But seriously, we've all had your brave and courageous story seared into our memory banks but really stop trying to make this thread all about you. I'm sure someone in Hollywood will want to make a movie about your life and all of humanity can learn, benefit and grow from "all that you had to go through."

newmom

« Reply #160 on: June 03, 2010, 08:00:54 PM »
Melt much? LOL!

But seriously, we've all had your brave and courageous story seared into our memory banks but really stop trying to make this thread all about you. I'm sure someone in Hollywood will want to make a movie about your life and all of humanity can learn, benefit and grow from "all that you had to go through."

your such a wimp its not funny..no zip it skippy ;D

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #161 on: June 03, 2010, 08:03:51 PM »
]
This one deserves a roflcopter.
Mouthy woman, you are.
Id fuck the shit outta ya.
I like a little woman with my crazy. ;D

She'll surrender the bung hole if you marry her (at 40 with a kid she has to up the ante). Classy lady. All the way classy lady.

Newmom
a bber is a bber is a bber

Reply #26 on: May 28, 2010, 05:40:55 AM

Quote from: SoCalMuscle on May 27, 2010, 09:57:13 PM
up the pooper is something to be shared with someone special.

exactly, that is why only did it ONCE..
If there is a next time, there better be a ring on my finger

newmom

« Reply #162 on: June 03, 2010, 08:06:08 PM »
lmao oh you got me there

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #163 on: June 03, 2010, 08:06:24 PM »
your such a wimp its not funny..no zip it skippy ;D

Sucks when you don't have your boy pal Block to delete my posts. LOL!

It's only the internet, tootsie.

newmom

« Reply #164 on: June 03, 2010, 08:09:07 PM »

um tootsie lollipop, i was away no access to computer and no didnt access it through my phone. I think from what I saw you got a douchebag alert and yet still said something retarded

newmom

« Reply #165 on: June 03, 2010, 08:14:24 PM »

emn1964

i think the old queer deleted his account

Special Ed
Administrator

Re: Now is the time to strike
« Reply #39 on: May 30, 2010, 03:44:55 PM » Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm just assuming Pellius and Marty were the same guy. Marty started a few threads -- some okay, one apparently too stupid and irrelevant (I didn't even see it) and Block deleted it and gave Marty a Douchebag warning not to dumb things down too much here. Then Pellius starts a 'What happened to Marty's thread' as if talking about some idiotic post is somehow worthy of debate or more space and I deleted it. Then Pellius PMed the mods and asked about it again. We gave him our explanation: It's not censorship -- just deleting mindless, irrelevant, attention-whoring drivel.

Apparently, Pellius was so emotionally hurt by the deletion of a Marty's trivial thread that he deleted all of his posts and changed his name to '.'

As for the remaining post, members cannot delete original threadstarters -- only replies. So Pellius will always stay with us as 'Dot'.

Coincidentally, Marty and Pellius left through the same back door at precisely the same time.

Personally, I kinda liked Pellius's posts but I do admire his loyalty to his alter ego.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #166 on: June 03, 2010, 08:20:43 PM »
Looks like a throwing of hands is in order here.

newmom

« Reply #167 on: June 03, 2010, 08:23:18 PM »
Looks like a throwing of hands is in order here.

I really dont have a problem with pellus, yeesh I complimented him on his triceps

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #168 on: June 03, 2010, 09:14:31 PM »
Typical thread highjacking. Pellius hasn't been the same since he posted that the police raided his place and confiscated his stash of firearms. I guess that would piss any collector off.

We all want to know if he is going to fess up about using a bizarre gimmick or if he is innocent of all charges. In the meantime, he should show more respect to women.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #169 on: June 03, 2010, 09:17:52 PM »
Is ncmslippin right that hapless Keith has gonad problems? What you people have to understand is that morbid obesity can alter the hormones in the body and things go haywire afterwards. Seems Keith might have more problems than he is aware of. Yet the experts here are insisting he just has to cut down on the calories.

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #170 on: June 03, 2010, 10:12:45 PM »
Is ncmslippin right that hapless Keith has gonad problems? What you people have to understand is that morbid obesity can alter the hormones in the body and things go haywire afterwards. Seems Keith might have more problems than he is aware of. Yet the experts here are insisting he just has to cut down on the calories.

You sound like a bright man.  What medical school did you graduate from? 
Where have you published your research? 
Y

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #171 on: June 03, 2010, 10:18:53 PM »
Typical thread highjacking. Pellius hasn't been the same since he posted that the police raided his place and confiscated his stash of firearms. I guess that would piss any collector off.

We all want to know if he is going to fess up about using a bizarre gimmick or if he is innocent of all charges. In the meantime, he should show more respect to women.

yesterday they raided some rich guy near by, he had 100 grand worth of ak-47s :-X
A

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #172 on: June 04, 2010, 02:43:27 AM »

Vince, I'm hurt. I thought you knew me better than that. You really think I'm marty because Special Ed said so? I went over to that board because this board is so poorly maintained and I was under the impression that muscle week/getbig 2 was just like getbig except a better board. I was even promoting them and brought some folks here over there. I soon realized some of my posts were getting deleted and threads I was on were also deleted. Block explained to me that he didn't want any of the getbig drama and wanted it to be strictly a bodybuilding board. Fair dinkum. I find bodybuilding as a sole topic to be somewhat less than compelling. It was obvious that Block's board wasn't for me. No big deal. I did delete some of my posts where I was promoting the board because I no longer do. I don't like such strict censorship. Why should they allow some posts of mine they like and delete those they don't? But I didn't think I left with any hard feelings. I told Block that I understood and I guess the board wasn't for me. I was big fans of Block and Ed when they were here and don't know why they were banned. Then I was told that it seemed they took it personally over there and were flaming me. OK.

As far as newmom, I've given her a wide berth but she delights in needling me. Fine. It's all in good fun. But what's good for the goose.... I give respect where respect is due and never instigate anything unless it's done first.

But drama is what keeps this board popping. BTW, this was discussed already on this thread.
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=332023.25
Also, most of the firearms have been returned and no charges filed. I'm off the terrorist watch list. They did keep a few rifles that though I bought legally are now considered assault weapons. But I'm still armed and ready when the day comes where all goes to hell.

BTW, per your suggestion, I've done away with the protein shakes except when I don't have time for a meal and have increased calories and carbs. You had a point about a 180 lb man consuming 300+ grams of protein/day. It is a waste. But it seems like I'm slowly filling out this decrepit old frame. And I'm saving a few shekels by not eating so much protein.

epic_alien

« Reply #173 on: June 04, 2010, 02:45:58 AM »
so keith

you gonna do something about his or what?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #174 on: June 04, 2010, 02:50:52 AM »
BTW, muscle week / getbig 2 did the same to Alex and chaos. They want a certain type of board and if you don't fit their profile you're out. I really don't have a problem with that. Just not for me. People complain about this board but it's still the most popular (except for BB . com). There are trade offs to more freedom of speech but you have to take the good with the bad. I prefer more freedom despite the flotsam it attracts.