Author Topic: Pelosi: "I have a duty to pursue policies in keeping with values of Jesus"  (Read 4187 times)

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
Ummm,we were talking about whats in the Bible were we not?Im simply posting whats in there.Quite frankly I dont give a flying fuck if you believe it or not,or if you think there is some invisible jew in the sky dictating things.BUT if your going to quote the Bible,quote it right and dont distort it.I believe what I believe and never argue it one way or the other,in fact you dont have a clue of what I believe when it comes to faith.

According to the Bible taking steroids without a perscription would be a sin,because your not following the laws of the land.Ive posted on here I take steroids.I dont follow the law of the land,I also NEVER EVER use a seat belt simply because IT IS the law of the land.So you really have no idea what I believe,and Im not here to prove a f'n  thing about God and if he exists or if he is a figmant of others imagination.BUT dont say the Bible says something it doesnt.

I think it's only a sin if you use more than a gram of total steroids per week... :-X

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

I think it's only a sin if you use more than a gram of total steroids per week... :-X

Hopefully that goes for masterbation as well.Maybe a cut off at once a day and you get a pass.Or if you like prostitutes,maybe you get a pass at two or three a year?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Ummm,we were talking about whats in the Bible were we not?Im simply posting whats in there.Quite frankly I dont give a flying fuck if you believe it or not,or if you think there is some invisible jew in the sky dictating things.BUT if your going to quote the Bible,quote it right and dont distort it.

EXACTLY!!  That is the point I am making.

Maybe you should go and ask Queen Nancy since she obviously is connected to this magic man you refer to.  

Follow along closer and you won't need to get lost in rhetorical postings like this.

The fact Nancy - or anyone else - is making decisions that affect other people besides herself while based on the principles of someone that she can't even follow to the letter is ridiculous.  There is no true source for what God's word is.  There is only the writings of feeble minded men thousands of years ago that were GUESSING at what they THOUGHT God's word is.  The bible is nothing more than a collection of contradictions of what man WANTED God's word to be at that time.  

The fact that someone is taking liberties in their interpretation based on the interpretations of other men, who clearly took their own liberties with it at the time is laughable.  

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Hopefully that goes for masterbation as well.

Masturbation is becoming more and more accepted as a positive treatment and therapeutic method for sex addicts and anxiety cases with most shrinks nowdays.

True story.  Not sure why they would just be getting around to what everyone else could have deduced with common sense.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Masturbation is becoming more and more accepted as a positive treatment and therapeutic method for sex addicts and anxiety cases with most shrinks nowdays.

True story.  Not sure why they would just be getting around to what everyone else could have deduced with common sense.

Thats awesome because my cock looks like it has pistlol grips on it.My wife will look at it and ask "how come it bends to the right"?I never say  "because Ive been beating off for thirty five years using my right hand".

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
BUMP 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Bump 

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
I wish no politician would make statements like this but I'm not aware that Jebus ever gave an opinion on gay marriage or abortion.

He didn't have to, since he as a Jew, amongst JEWS, did not need to repeat what was already clear as day based on their moral law. That homosexuality is a sin.

Matthew 5:17 "Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them."

Who the heck was going to come up to Jesus at that time and ask him if he approved of anyone being a fag? When asked about marriage, he didn't present union between homos as an option.

Now, since the word is inspired by God and Jesus was God incarnate, the words by Apostle Paul are from Jesus himself. Since the Holy Spirit would only speak what was given to him by the Son:
John 16:7-8 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you. And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:

John 16:13-14 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come. He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew it unto you.

So what Apostle Paul stated in his epistles came from Jesus himself via the Holy Spirit. Paul addressed homosexuality. What did Jesus teach him to say? The following:

Romans 1:26-27 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

1 Corinthians 6:9-10 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.

1 Timothy 1:9-10 Knowing this, that the law is not made for a righteous man, but for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly and for sinners, for unholy and profane, for murderers of fathers and murderers of mothers, for manslayers, For whoremongers, for them that defile themselves with mankind, for menstealers, for liars, for perjured persons, and if there be any other thing that is contrary to sound doctrine;

How do you defile yourself? By having sex with your own gender. Leviticus 18:22-23 Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination. Neither shalt thou lie with any beast to defile thyself therewith: neither shall any woman stand before a beast to lie down thereto: it is confusion.

The teachings of Paul and the apostles are from Jesus himself and the foundation of Christianity.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
Jesus was qouted as saying (paraphrasing) The old testament says this.... (eye for an eye for example) but I say this....(turn the other cheek)

So to say Jesus didn't change anything from the old laws isn't all that accurate.

One thing I think is ironic that many Christians don't discuss often is that Jesus spoke extensively about divorce in Matthew saying if you divorce for any reason other than adultery, and remarry, you commit adultery and cause the person you marry to commit adultery. He then goes on to list those who will NOT enter the kingdom of heaven.. and of course adulterers are on the list..

Since so many christians are divorced and remarried more than a couple times...it's not a very popular subject..

Usually it's the same folks pointing out how awful homosexuality is that have a couple divorces under their belts...  ::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Bump 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
bump

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
Yeah where does it say God is pro-abortion?   He's pro genocide, but not pro abortion, and there are no comments on gay marriage that i can recollect. 

Try and keep up 33333.   Are you thinking that because I wouldn't vote for bachmann that means I will vote for Pelosi?

What kind of logic is that?   ::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Try and keep up 33333.   Are you thinking that because I wouldn't vote for bachmann that means I will vote for Pelosi?

What kind of logic is that?   ::)

No - its called you get all worked up when bachmann does it and did not say squat when pelosi did it.   double standards.   

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Supporting the war in which (US) soldiers, and innocent civilians are being killed daily isn't a sin, but being pro choice is?  ???

correct... what are you trying to get at ova hea...

lol

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
No - its called you get all worked up when bachmann does it and did not say squat when pelosi did it.   double standards.   

Dude, I didn't get all worked up, people were debating me over it.  So i debated back, thats what this forum is about.  Just as if someone here would debate me about whether or not pelosi's statements were correct.  No one did, so no debate from me.  I would have loved for someone to try to legitimatize pelosi's statements.  If that happened I am sure loco, McWay would have joined in.

33333, please please please try and keep up.

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
The ever pius Nancy Pelosi ::)

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ