Author Topic: How much welfare is enough?  (Read 1171 times)

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
Re: How much welfare is enough?
« Reply #25 on: June 02, 2010, 10:41:09 AM »
I abhor debt of all kinds. 

Fair enough.  I've met people who think of debt as the modern form of slavery.  You are forced to work for a 'master' usually in a job you hate or can't leave if you wanted to because if you don't make payments you will lose everything. 
Abandon every hope...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #26 on: June 02, 2010, 10:43:59 AM »
Fair enough.  I've met people who think of debt as the modern form of slavery.  You are forced to work for a 'master' usually in a job you hate or can't leave if you wanted to because if you don't make payments you will lose everything. 

I'm not some tycoon or anything but hate the idea of owing others anything at all. 

I'm sort of like this.  I need to know I can walk away if I have to. 

MRDUMPLING

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: June 03, 2010, 06:50:08 AM »
333...good man.  We don't always agree but I'm right there with you with the lack of debt.  It is a form of slavery...keep preaching the truth on this.  People don't need credit to run a successful business. 

Do you listen to Jack Spirko?  I know you keep food reserves, ammo, guns, and training.  Just curious...I really enjoy his podcast.  It sure seems like you do.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #28 on: June 03, 2010, 09:23:14 AM »
333...good man.  We don't always agree but I'm right there with you with the lack of debt.  It is a form of slavery...keep preaching the truth on this.  People don't need credit to run a successful business. 

Do you listen to Jack Spirko?  I know you keep food reserves, ammo, guns, and training.  Just curious...I really enjoy his podcast.  It sure seems like you do.

Never heard of him. 

I listen to Celente, Schiff, Chapman, and have read some great books on stuff by Corey Lundin.