Author Topic: A strong fatass, or small and lean? What's better?  (Read 43720 times)

newmom

Re: A strong fatass, or small and lean? What's better?
« Reply #250 on: June 09, 2010, 10:23:57 AM »
So these girls were actually cracking on him when reality I think they may have desired to be with him. Agreed on the phone numbers.

yea and yes they were younger but none the less, they need to learn when to keep their mouth shut.

newmom

« Reply #251 on: June 09, 2010, 10:24:51 AM »

if you want my opinion, get a woman who knows she can hold her own.  

and when they do, they cant stand the honesty or the fact they take care of themselves

Azure

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #252 on: June 09, 2010, 10:27:16 AM »
NEW JERSEY of all places, no wife beater, just tshirt and I said "yea and you enhaling that icecream when you already look like a telletubby is even more disgusting"

JERSEY????  I thought that was the land of the juiceheads or at least that's what it looks like on TV.  ;D

Wow...You don't mess around. That is too funny.  They were probably just jealous because you were with him.  If he'd been by himself it would have been a different story.

I will say that I find it irritating to be around the guys who want to flex for you and draw attention to how big they are.  That's NOT a turn on.

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #253 on: June 09, 2010, 12:43:35 PM »
Well facial looks have a LOT to do with it. Steve Reeves and Frank Zane were both facially attractive which only enhanced their physiques attractiveness to WOMEN.  Now I'm not talking about from a pure BB standpoint, but this conversation always seems to come up on getbig about what women like.

Women like an attractive face.  That said, you could be a "twink" with rippling abs and everything, but if facially you look like Lyle Lovett...it's a waste as far as women are concerned.  The fat ass will probably get more play if he has a nice looking face.

Women are not repulsed by muscles.  They are repulsed by grotesque looking bodies with not so hot faces.

I assumed we were solely talking about physiques. I won't even look at a woman if i don't like her face, i don't care what her body looks like. The point is that taking away all other factors 99% of people would prefer Zane's physique to someone like Cutler's or pudzianowski's. In my experience physique means nothing if you have the right look, that's not the point.
Trans Milkshake.

Azure

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #254 on: June 09, 2010, 02:52:27 PM »

I assumed we were solely talking about physiques. I won't even look at a woman if i don't like her face, i don't care what her body looks like. The point is that taking away all other factors 99% of people would prefer Zane's physique to someone like Cutler's or pudzianowski's. In my experience physique means nothing if you have the right look, that's not the point.

I agree.  But Frank Zane is considered a twink?  ???

James Blunt

• Getbig IV
« Reply #255 on: June 09, 2010, 02:53:51 PM »
How dare anybody call Frank Zane a twink.

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #256 on: June 09, 2010, 03:49:09 PM »
The amount of times Frank gets compared to a swimmer on bodybuilding forums is scary.
Trans Milkshake.

bigbadwolfe

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Bigger Stronger Fatter then you!!!!
« Reply #257 on: June 09, 2010, 04:53:30 PM »
Heavy fat and strong guy seem to be popular here

Everybody have ugly faces this time, maybe not Rua, but the rest.

Weak "Twinks" according to Getbig

The fat guy in the animal cage ain't that fat no more :)

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #258 on: June 09, 2010, 05:34:23 PM »
since he posted this already this is the perfect alpha male
I would say a good alpha no doubt, however ShipSekki is on tour at this moment to whip all alpha's asses I hope this dont happen.

Azure

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #259 on: June 09, 2010, 07:25:59 PM »

Me likey tambien!

Sexy and masculine.  Love it!  Is he a board member here?

I don't see how you can compare Frank Zane to a swimmer.  Although I think what is considered really great on bb forums are not hot to women...For example, Markus Ruhl.  *thumbs way down*  But the guys like him....

Women liked Arnold too but that had to do with the fact that he was attractive and had great charisma.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #260 on: June 09, 2010, 07:30:01 PM »
I would say a good alpha no doubt, however ShipSekki is on tour at this moment to whip all alpha's asses I hope this dont happen.
I hope it does, I could use a good ass whippin. :)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #261 on: June 09, 2010, 09:03:13 PM »

zane isnt a twink he is 5'9" 180's contest shape which means he would be around 200 around 10% and hydrated.

plus like someone else mentioned its also about structure tiny waist and broad shoulders makes you appear bigger than you are.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #262 on: June 09, 2010, 09:04:44 PM »
The fat guy in the animal cage ain't that fat no more :)
hahhaah is that you wolfe?

I saw that picture and thought to myself man that guy looks familiar...

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #263 on: June 09, 2010, 09:36:36 PM »
lots of comments and different opinions..

the way i see it from experience is

woman won't be attractive to fat guys same goes for the ripped skinny twinks.

If you have no balls or personality dont expect woman to come see you just because youre "big" or "ripped" youre completly wrong.

the most important thing look wise is your face and girls don't like super ripped veiny to the max men either.

i've seen one of my friends at 5'7 180 7-8% bf (lean veins etc)  pick up alot and ive seen a  6'3 240 (abs but no veins) also pick up alot

so the bottom line is IT DOESNT FUCKING MATTER WHAT YOUR BODY LOOKS LIKE.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #264 on: June 10, 2010, 12:56:53 AM »
Lot's of people give a shit about me. I'm a celebrity and i'm the fucking King of Getbig. Everybody fears and worships me. I am God.

um,,friend i suggest you rethink that title,,

I AM GOD! you can call yourself king,, prince,, master,,jesus,, anything you want beside god,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #265 on: June 10, 2010, 01:08:36 AM »
now,, about what girls prefer look wise,,

most girls prefer a male that is in shape,, in shape can be small or big but in shape is the key,, most american women prefer bigger men because they are big themselves,,,overall around the world they like average 180lb guys,, in america due to obesity they like somewhat bigger,,

but! yes in shape is the key for girl to be attracted to your look,,ofcourse hormones are the only thing that will let you be big and in shape at the same time aka low enough body fat to be able to show good physiqe at over 210lb

most girl like newmom who say they want 230 and over usually will take 210 and over since they never look for legs,,they wont care as long as the upper body is thick muscular and developed,,,so 210 230 same thing for them because with jeans they will look big period but most girls are this way in americana

another aspect that is extermly important for the american girl is to be able to get fucked real good in bed,,they want to GET FUCKED,,they want to get off not just cum but GET OFF,,so you either have to know how to use your 7 incher and i say 7 cuz thats the cock size most women prefer ,,or you have to know how to eat pussy good so they can get off 8 times in a row which is possible,,best thing is to know how to get her off from cock and from mouth,,moment you have that nailed americano girl is yours

gh15 approved

fallen angel

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #266 on: June 10, 2010, 01:15:56 AM »

most girls prefer a male that is in shape,, in shape can be small or big but in shape is the key,, most american women prefer bigger men because they are big themselves,,,overall around the world they like average 180lb guys,, in america due to obesity they like somewhat bigger,,

but! yes in shape is the key for girl to be attracted to your look,,ofcourse hormones are the only thing that will let you be big and in shape at the same time aka low enough body fat to be able to show good physiqe at over 210lb

most girl like newmom who say they want 230 and over usually will take 210 and over since they never look for legs,,they wont care as long as the upper body is thick muscular and developed,,,so 210 230 same thing for them because with jeans they will look big period but most girls are this way in americana

another aspect that is extermly important for the american girl is to be able to get fucked real good in bed,,they want to GET FUCKED,,they want to get off not just cum but GET OFF,,so you either have to know how to use your 7 incher and i say 7 cuz thats the cock size most women prefer ,,or you have to know how to eat pussy good so they can get off 8 times in a row which is possible,,best thing is to know how to get her off from cock and from mouth,,moment you have that nailed americano girl is yours

gh15 approved

God has spoken. Do not question. Do not argue. Do not even try to understand. Just absorb. Let the words morph into thoughts and ideas and become a part of you.

big14

• Getbig III
  • Big muscles are so cool
« Reply #267 on: June 10, 2010, 02:15:40 AM »
Just like men whomen have different taste among them.
To me that guy dont look alpha.
Small insecure eyes, small tightlip girlie mouth.
That is my subjective oppinion ofc.

B

newmom

« Reply #268 on: June 10, 2010, 02:17:58 AM »
Just like men whomen have different taste among them.

absolutely different strokes for different folks

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #269 on: June 10, 2010, 03:16:43 AM »

gh15 approved

translation= Ladies Love JNN

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #270 on: June 10, 2010, 05:09:24 PM »
Taller and fatter women seem attracted to me as I am bigger than them.

clued-up

• Getbig V
« Reply #271 on: June 10, 2010, 05:53:57 PM »

He was on the twink side, but a damn near perfect build.

Bam-bam

• Getbig V

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #273 on: March 16, 2011, 08:00:41 PM »
 Wow. This is a blast from the past.

high bodyfat = fail

lean = winning

8)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #274 on: March 17, 2011, 03:30:35 AM »
I'm gonna win 8)