Author Topic: 6'3" Mike O'hearn is taller than Big Lou Ferrigno today  (Read 26449 times)

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
Re: 6'3" Mike O'hearn is taller than Big Lou Ferrigno today
« Reply #25 on: June 08, 2010, 01:08:47 PM »
I find it very strange that a lot of you guys that are around 6' tall are VERY concerned about your own and other men's heights. Concerned isn't even the word for it, it's more like obsessed.

I'm well below average in height and I spend very little time thinking or worrying about it. I probably get discriminated upon but I don't feel that I'm at any real disadvantage to taller guys. The only time I've felt this is when dating, the dating pool is notably smaller for me since I don't tend to want to date anyone taller than me.

A lot of short guys (5'5" and under) are actually very confident. Even more confident than tall guys and as a result they DO get women who always say I'll never date a short guy. My ex is a prime example of this. She's 5'5.5" and whenever she would meet my best friend who's 5'5", she would later say he's a troll, or a midget and would never date a guy that height (I'm 5'9.5"-5'10"). Ironically, months after we broke up I found out she's dating a guy shorter than her, so there you go. It's ALL about confidence.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: June 08, 2010, 02:29:27 PM »
o hearn and ferrigno together: two of the biggest fake assholes ever for the price of one.

Julio Ceasar

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: June 08, 2010, 03:04:15 PM »
Why does Mike look like a plastic doll? Is there some magic cream around in the beauty industry or just some botox or surgery involved?

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #28 on: June 09, 2010, 06:12:26 AM »
Jeez I had no idea so many are so dumb.  EVERZYONE gets shorter as they get older.  The discs become less in thickness from years of compression.  You do know you can be up to an 1" taller when you first get out of bed. 
No Worries 4 me

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice
« Reply #29 on: June 09, 2010, 06:16:46 AM »
Why does Mike look like a plastic doll? Is there some magic cream around in the beauty industry or just some botox or surgery involved?

mike o' hearn is addicted to plastic surgery

o hearn and ferrigno together: two of the biggest fake assholes ever for the price of one.

he really is one of the fakest piece ofgarbage in the entire industry

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #30 on: June 09, 2010, 10:48:01 AM »

Some guy on youtube said it perfectly. Mike looks like a jacked up Ken Barbie Doll... He's SO aware of the camera and seems to want to look both "pretty" (GAY) and buffed at the same time... You guys should catch him interviewing Dorian Yates in 2009. Dorian doesn't even take him seriously.

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: June 09, 2010, 11:43:38 AM »
I find it very strange that a lot of you guys that are around 6' tall are VERY concerned about your own and other men's heights. .

Ive met few famous tall guys around 6'2" or taller wearing lifts on public events,or boots with high heels! Spanish singer Enrique Iglesias is like 6'2" and being skinny looks even taller  dont understand why he would wear shoes that'll make him look 6'4" or even 6'5"... O'hearn (who I think has an  ego taller than himself) has shoes that would make him look taller than Lou...

This is a more realistic comparison.

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: June 09, 2010, 11:57:24 AM »
Eric Bana is 6'2 ½" -6'3"

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: June 09, 2010, 12:02:00 PM »
The shoes Lou normally uses woudnt make much of a difference on his height.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #34 on: June 09, 2010, 12:39:24 PM »
I don't understand why this guy would inject that nasty botox shit.  He's a good looking guy, only fucking himself up with it.
Guy has probably wrecked more fitness model pussy than Craig Titus and Bob Chic combine.

Ferrigno, this mumbling speech impediment idiot.  Still juicing and wearing tight shirts.  Pumping Iron was 1980, let it go.
Spewing garbage about connecting with your body...guy couldn't gain 20lbs naturally, swinging 100lb dumbell curls. ::)
N

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #35 on: June 09, 2010, 12:45:40 PM »
Some guy on youtube said it perfectly. Mike looks like a jacked up Ken Barbie Doll... He's SO aware of the camera and seems to want to look both "pretty" (GAY) and buffed at the same time... You guys should catch him interviewing Dorian Yates in 2009. Dorian doesn't even take him seriously.

He looks awful, he needs to cut down on the botox and surgery.
Trans Milkshake.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #36 on: June 09, 2010, 12:46:42 PM »

lol yes this clip sums up danimal's posts in this thread.