Author Topic: theres just something about this girl...  (Read 3339 times)

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
Re: theres just something about this girl...
« Reply #25 on: June 07, 2010, 06:37:02 PM »
that's the thing with her type. I do find her cute and attractive....but from experience she seems like she'd be a little nagging and hold back in the bed room no matter how much you romanced her.

I really dislike those types of females. Want to look all good, sexy and sh*t but don't want to run that sh*t in the bed room.  

I saw the show when she was on MTV cribs showing off her place. Attitude was a turn off.

idk what shes like in real life, only seen the show version of her. and id club DOZENS of baby seals just to sniff her butt.

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #26 on: June 07, 2010, 06:47:27 PM »
I can't standher , she's so bitchy and annoying, if she was my wife in real life I'd kill her after two days

I see what your sayin but shes far better than the wife on everybody loves raymond...now that bitch is what ur describing only worse...the chick in this thread would be worth putting up with to hit it...the other bitch no...
DAWG

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #27 on: June 07, 2010, 07:22:26 PM »
The Scientology thing sort of ruins her little bit.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #28 on: June 07, 2010, 07:48:10 PM »
idk what shes like in real life, only seen the show version of her. and id club DOZENS of baby seals just to sniff her butt.

she said on stern she takes a dump with the door open and doesn't care if people are there

E
E

epic_alien

« Reply #29 on: June 07, 2010, 09:12:54 PM »
I see what your sayin but shes far better than the wife on everybody loves raymond...now that bitch is what ur describing only worse...the chick in this thread would be worth putting up with to hit it...the other bitch no...

your avatar is the best ever

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #30 on: June 09, 2010, 04:15:15 AM »
your avatar is the best ever

yea...only prob is if i stare at it to long I gotta beat off or break down and bone the ol lady  :D
DAWG