Author Topic: Woman kisses 13yr boy, gets him to touch breast, propositions sex = life prison  (Read 16654 times)

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
Yes, they should take her out and stone her to death like they do rape victims in other countries. >:(

LOL! Hey! stoning is still a pretty popular public display of emotion in places like the middle east and africa!

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
Yes, they should take her out and stone her to death like they do rape victims in other countries. >:(

they stone the rape victim ? what does the rapist get  ???

It comes down to good looks, she is a gross ugly pig so she/it got life, a MILF would of got a few months....good looking people rule the world.
K

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...

It comes down to good looks, she is a gross ugly pig so she/it got life, a MILF would of got a few months....good looking people rule the world.

Yeah! LOL, apparently it's their fault somehow.. I'm guessing the rapist gets cheers, a handshake and parade in his village.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast

off?

Ba-dum.

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
lol - prob Tubster Chaos made a typo with his fat fingers...
K

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
I love the double standard I see time and time again. It's perfectly ok for a chick to molest or have sex with kids but not for a man.
As far as I'm concerned there's nothing wrong with that law at all. I constantly hear people complain about the short amount of time given to sex offenders which I agree with whole heartedly yet here you have people complain. If a man had your daughter touch his dick and asked to fuck him would you give two shits if they locked him up for the rest of his life? Would you feel sorry for him and ask for a more lenient sentence? NO, you wouldn't, so shut the fuck up! My ex wife's sister is a sex offender and she gets to have custody of her kids and got knocked up and had another. Yet, a man can't be around kids at all nore can he live within so many feet of a school (laws differ from state to state) If you haven't noticed it seems these chicks are doing it left and right now. How many stories have been in the media about female teachers fucking their students, it's all the time now. It's the fucking law, women should be treated the same as a man.

You know what ?

Molesting a 13 year old girl and having molesting a 13 year old boy IS DIFFERENT.

It ain't a double standard people want - it's an acknowledgment of what we all know.

Women abusing boys should not be treated the same as men raping girls.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
lol - prob Tubster Chaos made a typo with his fat fingers...
Are you retarded?........nevermind. ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
You know what ?

Molesting a 13 year old girl and having molesting a 13 year old boy IS DIFFERENT.

It ain't a double standard people want - it's an acknowledgment of what we all know.

Women abusing boys should not be treated the same as men raping girls.

You're f*cked dude, it's the same thing, I'm sick and tired of women having all this power, fuck em

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
Hahahaha, AMERICA, LAND OF THE FREE. What a crock of shit.

Let's get this straight, instead of giving this woman a sentence that allows her a second chance, you're gonna throw her in jail for the rest of her life, or whatever a "life" sentence is in your ridiculous legal system.

WOW, how smart, I am sure this woman is such an incredulous menace to society, yeah, let's not give her a sentence and then a second chance, let's throw her in jail for 30 years and let her cost 10 million dollars of tax payer money for the HORRIBLE HORRIBLE crime of sexual flirtation with a young kid. You know these cases happen in northern Europe (norway, swe, dk, etc) just as commonly as everywhere else, and you know what happens? They get a mild sentence, which is good, and a second chance. And they become productive members of society. The screwed up, but they corrected their ways.

You know the movie Midnight Express? About the american who smuggles hash out of Turkey and gets 30 years of hard time for it? You Americans are just as ridiculous as those turks.

LIFE SENTENCE? How STUPID do you have to be? COMPLETELY void of ANY reflection other than "SENTENCE SENTENCE SENTENCE! JAIL JAIL JAIL!"

You know you call this molestation. It's not like she raped him. And don't pretend it doesn't matter. Whenever kids are involved, logic, humanism and enlightenment go out the window, and in come chants of JAIL JAIL JAIL. Black and white, no nuances, no perspectives, no details.

100% spot on.

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
It ain't the same - wasn't when I was a kid.

I can't ever remember hearing of a 13 year old girl running back to her friends and saying "quick, sniff my fingers" - but it was a regular occurence with us boys who'd managed to get a few fingers up despite not having any clue what we were doing.

When it comes to vaginal sex, it is not possible for a female to rape an unwilling male. All males are generally willing and the younger they are the more willing they are.

DK II

• Getbig V
Yeah! LOL, apparently it's their fault somehow.. I'm guessing the rapist gets cheers, a handshake and parade in his village.

All hail Islam, the religion of peace!!!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1141267/Saudi-judge-sentences-pregnant-gang-rape-victim-100-lashes-committing-adultery.html
Saudi judge sentences pregnant gang-rape victim to 100 lashes for committing adultery

http://womensrights.change.org/blog/view/jail_time_for_child_sex_slaves

Jail Time for Child Sex Slaves

che

• Getbig V
When I was 5 yo I was sexually molested by my neighbour  she was 12 yo , true story .

DK II

• Getbig V
When I was 5 yo I was sexually molested by my neighbour  she was 12 yo , true story .

And see whats become of you, you have the pic of a communist terrorist for an avatar.

Congratulations!

che

• Getbig V
And see whats become of you, you have the pic of a communist terrorist for an avatar.

Congratulations!
Thanks , I also became a stripper  :).

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
 Life in prison is ridiculous.

Even in backwards Islamic countries with Sharia law, it's not that crazy.

Nevada must be one hell of a backwards shithole.

Actually I know Nevada is a backwards shithole when you get outside of Vegas.

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
Well, congratulations: The US is one small step above the 20 most retarded shitholes on earth. When you are ready to actually join the civilized world, give us a call.

DK II

• Getbig V
Well, congratulations: The US is one small step above the 20 most retarded shitholes on earth. When you are ready to actually join the civilized world, give us a call.

LOL, spot on.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Sometimes you`re the bug...........sometimes you`re the windshield !

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
When it comes to vaginal sex, it is not possible for a female to rape an unwilling male. All males are generally willing and the younger they are the more willing they are.

Oh yes it is. I read about an incident where an ugly old woman raped a teenage boy, really dragged him into a forest and raped him, and the boy even came (yes they said that in the article which was fucking weird).

DK II

• Getbig V
Oh yes it is. I read about an incident where an ugly old woman raped a teenage boy, really dragged him into a forest and raped him, and the boy even came (yes they said that in the article which was fucking weird).

I'm sorry to hear that, have you been able to overcome it somehow?

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
I'm sorry to hear that, have you been able to overcome it somehow?

Yeah it's all fun isn't it.

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
She got what she deserves. Again if this was a male teacher and female student, I think alot of changing of the minds would be at hand. Listen they gotta start buckeling down on this unspeakable acts. She is a fucking adult and should know better

If a thirteen year old girl is fucked by an adult, she really gets screwed up mentally right?

I'm almost certain, that I could have had sex with two older women at thirteen, and been bragging the next day, happy as hell.  ;D
S

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
It ain't the same - wasn't when I was a kid.

I can't ever remember hearing of a 13 year old girl running back to her friends and saying "quick, sniff my fingers" - but it was a regular occurence with us boys who'd managed to get a few fingers up despite not having any clue what we were doing.

Here is the problem Pedro. In most or all of these cases, the women SPECIFICALLY SELECT awkward, unpopular boys.. Basically preying upon them, just like men who target lil kids, men tend to lure them with candy, and cool stuff. Women use what they have, sex. Same damn thing. Also, the boys that his happens to, lose respect or do not trust authority, especially female teachers and females in general. And many have hard times creating relationships.

Nobody said anything about women raping unwilling men, it's women in a power or authority positions and using that or their age to take advantage of boys. And they single out the weak ones to do so. They never pick the popular boys, because those boys already have attention, and those boys would tell their friends. A loner, awkward kid is more apt into being duped to "keep this as our secret"