Author Topic: Cop gets murdered by hillbilly video on youtube (police car front camera video)  (Read 51341 times)

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
America the wild west -----------outcome is shootouts....
K

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
America the wild west -----------outcome is shootouts....
your the one to talk.....like all the terrorist you live with arent doing anything wrong ::)

bench

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
what ? I am from the UK and live in Canada....you have me mixed up with Muslims ??
K

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
This policeman melted down hard.
He'll never recover.

Again, the Croatch would have dusted this clown, once he started talking tough.  Tazer right away.
Guy would have replied, "Don't taze me bro, don't taze me!"
N

lester

• Getbig II
  • disTURDia is a MOOCH !!!
^^^^^^^
this is what happens when parents dont moniter their 12 year olds when they go on the internet...

bench

No.  I didn't know the facts at first.  My statement was from being fed up with the BS. Around here cops are always fucking with people on the roads.  Sobriety checkpoints, insurance checkpoints, bullshit minor speeding tickets that winds up with them searching your car and if you refuse you are detained forever.  I am over 40 years old and this shit has happened to me.  I have friends that are cops and even they know that there are a bunch of dicks in the department that should not be cops.  That cop in no way deserved to die.  My views have changed dramatically on the PD especially since I hear first hand stories at the bar.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
the skulls would have dropped that hillbillie n picked up their bonus.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
No.  I didn't know the facts at first.  My statement was from being fed up with the BS. Around here cops are always fucking with people on the roads.  Sobriety checkpoints, insurance checkpoints, bullshit minor speeding tickets that winds up with them searching your car and if you refuse you are detained forever.  I am over 40 years old and this shit has happened to me.  I have friends that are cops and even they know that there are a bunch of dicks in the department that should not be cops.  That cop in no way deserved to die.  My views have changed dramatically on the PD especially since I hear first hand stories at the bar.

yeah im no fan of cops and think 90% of what they do is harass/exploit honest citizens for cheap technicalities, but even then ill be the first to say this old nut wasting that cop with his rifle was pretty excessive

geneticmarvel

• Getbig III
  • "You've got size, but you don't have my size!"
he was a pussy noob cop.

That vietnam vet has experienced the loss of friends, been shot in the ass, boobie traps by 4 year old children that suddenly become ur enemy... prolly knew how to drive a tank, how to drive a battle ship, how to drive a fight helicopter, he was prolly trusted with a million dollar equipment but when he goes back to america he's not good enough to hold a  GOD DAMN JOB!!!

then some noob eager officer wants to play cop... fuck that shit... I'd be pissed my self.

Its easy to blame the killer. But when you look at it he is just one of many fucked up products of the American government gone wrong. Obviously not all his dogs were barking and he refused to take shit from a 22 year old kid that wouldnt have lasted 3 seconds in the jungles of Vietnam. And this is the end result that the government wants no part of. They do not give a fuck about their former soldiers with post traumatic stress.

woodman

• Getbig II
OMG!! what a friggin travesty!! 17 yr NYPD vet who retired at 9/11,and my stomach turned at this video..I worked 17 years in NYC,15 in the south bronx & 2 citywide in plainclothes-been shot at,been in shootouts,had a fellow cop who was shot die in my arms,had perps(bad guys) die at my hands and this video still shocks me and while I feel for the family and hate the term ""monday morning qb" have many questions ....why when hilbilly started his dance(shindig) why he didnt mace,tazer,or nail the motherucker with his nightstick?He was withing his rights! If you can articulate that you were in fear for your life(justifiable term) te camera will only back you up! he wa making  furitive movements to the truck (as he was getting the rifle)-If you can articulate tht his furitive movements and his repeated non-compliance with lawfull orders put you in fear for your life as a LEO then light his as up.he was oung  and mmaybe way o inexpierenced to be on the street by himself,god bless his family and hope to god that the perp dies a toasty death :P

MP

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy metal. The only way.
That sucks.

Mussolini

• Getbig IV
  • riding shotgun on the team Nasser War wagon
I agree man. Stupid cops like that get what's coming to them. It's easy to feel sorry for him but WTF do you expect. He has a daughter and pregnant wife at home and therefore should have been way more careful and blasted the guy as soon as he saw the gun, or maced or tazed him when he started dancing. Was he thinking "well he hasnt listened to a damn thing I've said since I've pulled him over, I've already told him to put the gun down 7 times, maybe he will listen to me the 8th or 9th time I tell him to put the gun down". Stupid cop, was just a matter of time before he was killed.

Because of his incompetance his children have to grow up without a father. I wouldn't feel sorry for a tight rope walker who fell to his death because he was too ignorant to have a saftey net, nor would I feel sorry for a rock climber who doesn't use ropes, and I don't really feel sorry for a cop who was giving a plethora of indications he was dealing with an unstable subject, yet took 0 measures to preserve his life. Hard to feel sorry for stupid people.
shotgun on the team

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
That's a tough job. I wouldn't do it.
pay sucks too. Great benefits tho.
A

spinnis

I like it when someone mentions that they served in vietnam and baaam everyone shouts WAR HERO not knowinjg WTF the did in the army.. maby he raped and killed kids? maby he tourtured women?  you guys have no fucking clue.

Whats also funny is how in every single america show ive seen the "troops" are always mentioned and how much of a hero they are and bla bla bla bla bla bla yet everyone seems to get treated as shit when they get back and everyone seems to be Ok with that. Seems like as long as these "heroes" aren't in america they are just that ...heroes. But not when they come back.

I wish that pathetic old man a slow and horrible death.

especially when he wasn't being misstreated At all.

spinnis

Emmortal

• Getbig V

Those damn sobriety check points, always letting sober people through!  FYI it's unlawful for you to be detained for refusal to search your vehicle without just cause, anything they find would be thrown out in court if you have a have decent lawyer.

spinnis

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Everyone quote Swede's posts from now on.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
I agree man. Stupid cops like that get what's coming to them. It's easy to feel sorry for him but WTF do you expect. He has a daughter and pregnant wife at home and therefore should have been way more careful and blasted the guy as soon as he saw the gun, or maced or tazed him when he started dancing. Was he thinking "well he hasnt listened to a damn thing I've said since I've pulled him over, I've already told him to put the gun down 7 times, maybe he will listen to me the 8th or 9th time I tell him to put the gun down". Stupid cop, was just a matter of time before he was killed.

Because of his incompetance his children have to grow up without a father. I wouldn't feel sorry for a tight rope walker who fell to his death because he was too ignorant to have a saftey net, nor would I feel sorry for a rock climber who doesn't use ropes, and I don't really feel sorry for a cop who was giving a plethora of indications he was dealing with an unstable subject, yet took 0 measures to preserve his life. Hard to feel sorry for stupid people.

irony...

Mussolini

• Getbig IV
irony...

Yes, I must be stupid because I don't feel sorry for the guy.  ::) We should overlook the fact that he did everything wrong and had ample opportunity to subdue the old man because after all he is a cop, and cops are always the good guys right?
shotgun on the team

lester

• Getbig II
  • disTURDia is a MOOCH !!!
Those damn sobriety check points, always letting sober people through!  FYI it's unlawful for you to be detained for refusal to search your vehicle without just cause, anything they find would be thrown out in court if you have a have decent lawyer.

So why should I spend money to get a lawyer if I did nothing wrong in the first place?  They do not detain you in cuffs or anything.  They make you sit and wait for an hour while they look up your history.  I don't care if it is unlawful or not.  If you tell a cop that you do not want them to search then they automatically think you are hiding something.  Total bullshit.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
Yes, I must be stupid because I don't feel sorry for the guy.  ::) We should overlook the fact that he did everything wrong and had ample opportunity to subdue the old man because after all he is a cop, and cops are always the good guys right?

Finally! We agree on something!  ;)

Seriously, you have the right to your opinion, thats cool. Did the officer react correctly? No.... should he have protected himself for all the reasons you mentioned? Of course. But while you or I, or the majority of people with a sense of self preservation would have likely responded differently, I can't help but feel sorry for him and his family. We'll just agree to disagree. 

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
i forget what show i saw this on, but the clip is often shown to cops in training

the cop did eveyrthing wrong from the beginning, you can't allow somebody to get out of their car like that, let alone dancing like a jackass

if the cop handled the situation properly, some of our resident criminals around here would've called him a "pig on a power trip" ::)

E
E

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
had to take my bp meds after that vid. pretty intense.

Mussolini

• Getbig IV
Finally! We agree on something!  ;)

Seriously, you have the right to your opinion, thats cool. Did the officer react correctly? No.... should he have protected himself for all the reasons you mentioned? Of course. But while you or I, or the majority of people with a sense of self preservation would have likely responded differently, I can't help but feel sorry for him and his family. We'll just agree to disagree. 

Of course I feel sorry for his wife and kids but as I said before I feel no more sympathy for the cop in question than I would for a tight rope walker who falls and doesn't use a saftey net or one of those nature boy jackasses who swim with sharks and then get bit.
shotgun on the team

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
this was on Alex's forum months ago, you guys gotta keep up with the times.

jt
TEAM Nasser