Author Topic: dating advice from a popular personality on a bodybuilding forum  (Read 10117 times)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
Re: dating advice from a popular personality on a bodybuilding forum
« Reply #50 on: June 11, 2010, 08:45:38 PM »
be in a good mood

be positive

be humorous

be confident

be honest

be patient!!

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #51 on: June 11, 2010, 11:19:01 PM »
I'm still trying to figure out if this is advice for picking up some nameless shank or for finding a soulmate. "Be honest, be patient" LOL Not to some female that you are only looking to only achieve some sexual release and gratification from :>

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #52 on: June 11, 2010, 11:52:05 PM »
I'm still trying to figure out if this is advice for picking up some nameless shank or for finding a soulmate. "Be honest, be patient" LOL Not to some female that you are only looking to only achieve some sexual release and gratification from :>
Her (obviously showing cleavage): " I like your chest!"

You: "Thanks, (a lil smirk) But I like yours more."  (said in a cool, sly way)

You were honest, and chances are she would smile, you got a opening...now make that______pop.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #53 on: June 12, 2010, 12:13:49 AM »
Her: I like your work.  Good job!

Me: I like your tits.  Show them to me.

Her: GTFO!

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: June 12, 2010, 12:19:38 AM »

See, sometimes it not just what say, it's how you say it...delivery and wording mean everything...

io856

« Reply #55 on: June 12, 2010, 10:46:42 AM »
ugghhhhhh this thread sucks

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #56 on: June 12, 2010, 10:54:25 AM »
Peacocking, I heard that indian guy on Parks and Rec using it......that dude is alright.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #57 on: June 12, 2010, 10:55:46 AM »
I'm The Cock of The Walk, baby.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #58 on: June 12, 2010, 11:03:44 AM »
I think its pathetic that guys like that mystery douche even have a career. Are othere guys out there that are that desperate ?? That they think they are going to "trick" women into liking them. If you are an ugly sap with no personality just accept the fact that you will wind up with an ugly woman  and stop trying to be something you are not. Woman must watch that show and laugh their asses off

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #59 on: June 12, 2010, 11:09:26 AM »
I think its pathetic that guys like that mystery douche even have a career. Are othere guys out there that are that desperate ?? That they think they are going to "trick" women into liking them. If you are an ugly sap with no personality just accept the fact that you will wind up with an ugly woman  and stop trying to be something you are not. Woman must watch that show and laugh their asses off

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #60 on: June 12, 2010, 11:43:06 AM »

Groink,

i'm not agreeing with you again on this thread cuz you're my friend- i'm agreeing with you cuz you are 1000 percent right

what's worse is that ,from what i understand, he is teaching a "system"

Mating (which dating is-lets face it) is something that is organic and individual- there is no "Step 1,2,3,4".  Even in my initial post i said that what i post is not a "system"

fact of the matter is that you have to get out there and see what works for you

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #61 on: June 12, 2010, 11:51:11 AM »
If you are an ugly sap with no personality just accept the fact that you will wind up with an ugly woman  and stop trying to be something you are not.

it's not pretending to be something you aren't, not every guy is naturally a talkative and likable guy

"being yourself" is what you do when you've always found success, guys that fail with women need to change while most keep doing the same failed approach (or no approach at all due to shyness), that doesn't mean becoming a fraud, it's evolving and changing for the better

mystery helps guys learn from mistakes and their experience, on his tv show they videotaped them approach women and he would critique everything from what they said to their body language, most people don't realize how bad their body language is until somebody critiques them

if you can improve a jump shot or a lagging bodypart, why can't you improve your ability to talk to women?

E
E

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #62 on: June 12, 2010, 12:14:57 PM »
I don't know about that "just be yourself" advice. What if you have no personality or you're a douche? I remember when my nephew was around 15 he asked for some advice. He said his mom (my sister) told him to just "be himself." I told him I thought that was a big mistake. My nephew at the time pretty much had a personality of a cold toilet seat. Just nothing going on. I wasn't so cold as to tell him that but I did tell him that since "being himself" wasn't exactly working out he should try to be somebody else. Just like anything in life, watch and observe those that are successful and try to emulate them. I also told him he should start lifting weights because it's always a plus to be strong in this world. It wouldn't hurt if he learned how to fight either, especially at his age. Also, I told him if you want advice about women never, ever ask a woman. I didn't learn that until I was in my mid to late 20s.  

A personality is an evolving and dynamic trait. As you become more successful you gain more confidence and self-esteem. When you force yourself to speak up even though your natural inclination is to be meek and quiet you transform yourself. When you get more involved in things and  put yourself out there you grow and evolved.

Of course his mom was horrified and tore me a new one for telling him to "be someone else." But, WTH, I'm just trying to save lives and make this world a better place. But things worked out for him really good as he got through high school (just graduated) and became quite the Alpha. Became very serious and disciplined in the gym and started training and competing in Jiu-Jitsu. His father's mom and BJ Penn's mom are cousins so my nephew would spend the summers in Hilo to train at Penn's gym. He's going to college in Hilo (because their schools are sooo great -- lol) and will be able to train year round at his school.

Though he has ambitions to be a pro MMA fighter I'm proud to say he's not an MMA douche. I recently read on his facebook where he wrote, "I want to thank TapOut clothing for helping me spot the douche bags immediately." I beamed with pride when I read that.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: June 12, 2010, 12:19:33 PM »
ugghhhhhh this thread sucks

Yes, were talking about women here. It's going on 3 pages here. Nice to see some here still like women. But you definitely don't belong on this thread. I'm sure there's a "Best line if you want to suck someone's cock" somewhere on this board. 

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: June 12, 2010, 12:25:19 PM »
I don't know about that "just be yourself" advice. What if you have no personality or you're a douche? I remember when my nephew was around 15 he asked for some advice. He said his mom (my sister) told him to just "be himself." I told him I thought that was a big mistake. My nephew at the time pretty much had a personality of a cold toilet seat. Just nothing going on. I wasn't so cold as to tell him that but I did tell him that since "being himself" wasn't exactly working out he should try to be somebody else. Just like anything in life, watch and observe those that are successful and try to emulate them. I also told him he should start lifting weights because it's always a plus to be strong in this world. It wouldn't hurt if he learned how to fight either, especially at his age. Also, I told him if you want advice about women never, ever ask a woman. I didn't learn that until I was in my mid to late 20s.  

A personality is an evolving and dynamic trait. As you become more successful you gain more confidence and self-esteem. When you force yourself to speak up even though your natural inclination is to be meek and quiet you transform yourself. When you get more involved in things and  put yourself out there you grow and evolved.

Of course his mom was horrified and tore me a new one for telling him to "be someone else." But, WTH, I'm just trying to save lives and make this world a better place. But things worked out for him really good as he got through high school (just graduated) and became quite the Alpha. Became very serious and disciplined in the gym and started training and competing in Jiu-Jitsu. His father's mom and BJ Penn's mom are cousins so my nephew would spend the summers in Hilo to train at Penn's gym. He's going to college in Hilo (because their schools are sooo great -- lol) and will be able to train year round at his school.

Though he has ambitions to be a pro MMA fighter I'm proud to say he's not an MMA douche. I recently read on his facebook where he wrote, "I want to thank TapOut clothing for helping me spot the douche bags immediately." I beamed with pride when I read that.

this is good advice

....and i'm not just endorsing the above comment solely on pellius' reputation for good information- i read it and totally give it thumbs up

to add, sometimes you have to lie to yourself to believe that you are something you're not

"be yourself" is fine if you can do it
...but if you can't "lie to yourself" till you are who you want to be

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #65 on: June 12, 2010, 12:46:45 PM »
Disagree.  Be who you are and if some woman doesn't like it then masturbate.  Later on, I mean, not right there.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: June 12, 2010, 12:58:49 PM »
Oh and Pellius, something I learned in my late 20s (I have a hard head), never, Never ask women for advice on other women. It's like they don't want to give the secret on how to get into their pants. Ask advice from those who are successful on getting with them.

And Cassanova said it best hundreds of yrs ago, "Just Listen!"
which means, listen to them, to what you are saying, how you say it, and listen to their reaction to it.

But, like a line from Levert, "I ain't no Cassanova, me and Romeo ain't never been friends..."

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: June 12, 2010, 01:14:49 PM »
Disagree.  Be who you are and if some woman doesn't like it then masturbate.  Later on, I mean, not right there.

LOL!

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: June 12, 2010, 01:16:06 PM »

u can go either way in my opinion (even though I just said you should lie to yourself to be someone else)

however, i have to say that i have lost count of how many times i told girls my name was "Frank Dux" and used my "van damme" accent

btw, i'm not saying that for "comedic effect" either- that accent has ALWAYS worked-i'm not kidding

especially when you look like me (no- not "ugly").  Whenever i put on that accent and tell them i'm from Brazil or Croatia or some shit, the girls automatically play into that fantasy of having sex with antonio banderas or enrique iglesias

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: June 12, 2010, 01:18:48 PM »
Oh and Pellius, something I learned in my late 20s (I have a hard head), never, Never ask women for advice on other women. It's like they don't want to give the secret on how to get into their pants. Ask advice from those who are successful on getting with them.

And Cassanova said it best hundreds of yrs ago, "Just Listen!"
which means, listen to them, to what you are saying, how you say it, and listen to their reaction to it.

But, like a line from Levert, "I ain't no Cassanova, me and Romeo ain't never been friends..."

What women say they want and what they really want are two different things. Remember, we've all been told by women that they are just looking for a nice guy with a good sense of humor but the sharp guys notice real quick in high school that the guys getting the women were anything but "nice."

And I remember that song by Levert. I actually use to dance to that when I was trying to be romantic. Another example of me not being myself (I'm not the romantic type) and being successful.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: June 12, 2010, 01:34:48 PM »
What women say they want and what they really want are two different things. Remember, we've all been told by women that they are just looking for a nice guy with a good sense of humor but the sharp guys notice real quick in high school that the guys getting the women were anything but "nice."

And I remember that song by Levert. I actually use to dance to that when I was trying to be romantic. Another example of me not being myself (I'm not the romantic type) and being successful.

Yeah, I have Smooth Magazine and Show Magazine and these mags feature women like Melyssa Ford, Vanessa Veasley, Khrysti Hill (look them up) and they would talk about their "ideal man", key word is ideal, and you would see the dudes that they deal with (Big_Mal has confirmed that Melyssa is balla-chaser) an you see that who they deal with and what comes out of their mouths are 2 diff things. So how can one have respect for a hypocrite?
Ah, they get what they pay for.

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #71 on: June 12, 2010, 01:48:22 PM »

LMAO!!!!!! ;D
tank u jesus

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: June 12, 2010, 01:53:07 PM »
u can go either way in my opinion (even though I just said you should lie to yourself to be someone else)

however, i have to say that i have lost count of how many times i told girls my name was "Frank Dux" and used my "van damme" accent

btw, i'm not saying that for "comedic effect" either- that accent has ALWAYS worked-i'm not kidding

especially when you look like me (no- not "ugly").  Whenever i put on that accent and tell them i'm from Brazil or Croatia or some shit, the girls automatically play into that fantasy of having sex with antonio banderas or enrique iglesias

What happened to "Mirko"?

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #73 on: June 12, 2010, 01:55:53 PM »
I think that you fellas are mixing up long-term mate vs. one night stand. Ladies want this good guy for long-term relations, but when they are horny they want the bad boy. And JNN is playing the bad boy role.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: June 12, 2010, 02:05:55 PM »
I think that you fellas are mixing up long-term mate vs. one night stand. Ladies want this good guy for long-term relations, but when they are horny they want the bad boy. And JNN is playing the bad boy role.
I see women in LT relationships with badboys all the time. They post their bails, feed them, clothe them, buy stuff for them, basically they are their mothers...and they complain about them. Basically women today either don't know what they want, or have such low self esteem that they want to play mommy to a man-child. But this is going off on another tangent.