Author Topic: ALVIN GREENE: SC Democratic Nominee Interview:Absolutely Hilarious!!!  (Read 7302 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: ALVIN GREENE: SC Democratic Nominee Interview:Absolutely Hilarious!!!
« Reply #25 on: June 11, 2010, 08:20:16 AM »
I don't know about that. There were an awful lot of Republicans who came out for Obama AFTER Palin had her infamous interview with Katie Couric.

::)  ::)

Yet they overlooked the fact that the MARXIST/"PROGRESSIVE" at the top of the ticket never even held a job before in his life, and it shows every single day. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #26 on: June 11, 2010, 08:29:03 AM »
Check the electoral and national polls from RCP (which averages many of those polls). You will see that McCain led Obama, after he picked Palin, throughout the month of September. Again, check the rallies. The knock on McCain was that the conservatives based was NOT energized by McCain. That changed when Palin joined the tickets.

But, as stated earlier, the ecomonic collapse killed McCain's campaign. It allowed Obama and the Dems to quit fumbling over how to handle Palin and re-focus on equating McCain with Bush.

We weren't talking about Sept - nobody is disputing that.  You said

What revisionist history are you reading? Need I remind you that the ONLY TIME McCain surpassed Obama in the polls was AFTER he picked Palin?

So I pointed out a time - 2 weeks before choosing Palin - where mccain led by 5 points.
For some reason, many repubs believe Obama led Mccain all summer - but it's not true.  Just most of the summer.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: June 11, 2010, 08:31:06 AM »
Dear God how many times do we have to do this?

Obama won because of the following: 

1.  24/7 MSM kneepadding
2.  Liberal White Guilt
3.  Bush Fatigue
4.  Economy crashing
5.  McCain suspending the campaign & "fundamentals of the economy are strong"
6.  McCain disasatrous GOTV efforts.     

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: June 11, 2010, 08:34:58 AM »
yes 33.

however, that is a new discussion.  And if you want to go there...

1. 24/7 MSM kneepadding - Oh, FOX isn't part of the MSM now?  haha oh god.
2.  yep
3.   yep
4. yep - which is why replacing her with romney would have been a winning move
5.  the man is inept... what do you expect?
6. Palin bashing community organizers (who actually work for GOP GOTV efforts sure didn't help hahahahah)

7. Your list completely ignores voters who decided Palin was an idiot.  You deny they exist.  I know a few people myself.  They were all, "Oooh a woman, this is incredible, I really like her!"   Then, a few weeks later, they declared her a moron and didn't vote for her.  You ignore these people.  Why?  Do you think there isn't a group of americans who didn't like Obama, but feared an uneducated religious zealout with more confidence than brain cells could be a problem?

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: June 11, 2010, 08:41:13 AM »
I am so glad this is happening...just maybe you dumbass americans will see your political system for what it is...A SHAM. After the congressman told of his fears of Guam tipping over you should have gone to your representatives, congressman, etc, home and put them in a pine box by whatever means and saved yourselves from further embarrassment and destruction.
C

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: June 11, 2010, 08:45:18 AM »
yes 33.

however, that is a new discussion.  And if you want to go there...

1. 24/7 MSM kneepadding - Oh, FOX isn't part of the MSM now?  haha oh god.
2.  yep
3.   yep
5.  the man is inept... what do you expect?
6. Palin bashing community organizers (who actually work for GOP GOTV efforts sure didn't help hahahahah)

7. Your list completely ignores voters who decided Palin was an idiot.  You deny they exist.  I know a few people myself.  They were all, "Oooh a woman, this is incredible, I really like her!"   Then, a few weeks later, they declared her a moron and didn't vote for her.  You ignore these people.  Why?  Do you think there isn't a group of americans who didn't like Obama, but feared an uneducated religious zealout with more confidence than brain cells could be a problem?

Uneducated? I could have sworn that Palin has a college degree. And, she certainly has more real-world executive experience than Obama (which isn't necessarily saying a whole lot).

Meanwhile, the big bad, bright Harvard law graduate is cluelessly floundering before our very eyes.

333386 doesn't ignore those people who turned on Palin. He simply points out that those were more-than-exceeded by those who liked Palin, some of whom only supported McCain because of her. Look at his pitiful rallies before Palin and the massive crowd he got after Palin (or at least, when she was with him at those rallies).

His points and mine are similar: Palin didn't sink McCain; the economic crash (and his silly reaction to it) DID.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: June 11, 2010, 08:50:40 AM »
uneducated - yes. 

Not talking univ degrees (although a journalism degree from 5 college is weak).

more like, has no clue what's going on the world, despite reading "EVERY" newspaper daily.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: June 11, 2010, 08:52:23 AM »
DAMN...you americans still have no fucking clue about your political system...still believing politicians will actually change anything about the way americas political, war, financial systems run. Notice that nothing has changed ioin your country since Reagan has been president even though there have been Democratic, Republic candidates/presidents in office. over the past 20 plus years. Hopefully you will all learn soon that the government that you see is not the government that runs america...
C

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: June 11, 2010, 08:52:52 AM »
uneducated - yes. 

Not talking univ degrees (although a journalism degree from 5 college is weak).

more like, has no clue what's going on the world, despite reading "EVERY" newspaper daily.

::)  ::)  ::)

Don't you think her experience with energy and oil issues would be helpful now?  

No, people like yourself bought, hook, line and sinker, the Harvard law garbage and are still defending your mistake.  

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: June 11, 2010, 09:01:34 AM »
::)  ::)  ::)

No, people like yourself bought, hook, line and sinker, the Harvard law garbage and are still defending your mistake.  

The only knowledge Palin has of oil is how hot to make the oil she uses to fry the fish she caught in the waters off of Alaska which is so close to Russia she can see it out of her kitchen window :o :o :o.
C

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: June 11, 2010, 09:03:56 AM »
::)  ::)  ::)

hell no.

because she never showed us anything past "Drill baby drill!" and the ability to accept $ for drilling and um, never finish a pipeline.

Rather, she SHOULD be delivering "The Palin Solution" to the BP crisis, or "Palin Plan for Energy independence".

You know, well-researched 200 page documents detailing how to FIX SHIT.

Instead, we get 180 character twitter tweets about "Rahm can't use the R-word but Rush is allowed cuz its funny!"

So please, all her experience ain't shit because sh'es not solving a damn problem with it.  Obama is simply making ppl feel better about a problem he can't stop.  palin isn't even doing that.  if she's so smart, let's hear her deliver something other than "obama sucks."  Hell, let's hear ANY repub deliver a solution to the probelm.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: June 11, 2010, 09:12:50 AM »
GMAFB 240 - look at her Bartiromo or Kudlow videos on this issue.

And stop shilling for Obama, its pathetic.   I thought you have wisened up by now.  I guess not. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: June 11, 2010, 09:15:28 AM »
I'm not shilling for Obama.

I'm BEGGING the repubs to come up with solutions besides "Elect us and we'll fix it!"

Reminds me of Mccain saying ONLY HE knew how to catch bin laden.  What, he felt it was cool to keep it a secret because he was only a senator?  If you elect me, I'll let the cat out of the bag?

Your shilling for Palin - saying her "energy expertise" could help this is silly.  She has a bigger platform than 99% of republicans - and all she has used it for is to bitch about Dem use of the R-word, and read her Boehnner-authored teleprompter lines on FOX twice a week ;)

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
« Reply #38 on: June 11, 2010, 09:21:52 AM »
haha this guy is a plant.  He seems mighty uncomfortable up there. 
Abandon every hope...

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: June 11, 2010, 10:55:46 AM »
Greene is even dumber then John Lewis and thats saying something!!

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #40 on: June 11, 2010, 11:03:11 AM »
yes 33.

however, that is a new discussion.  And if you want to go there...

1. 24/7 MSM kneepadding - Oh, FOX isn't part of the MSM now?  haha oh god.
2.  yep
3.   yep
5.  the man is inept... what do you expect?

7. Your list completely ignores voters who decided Palin was an idiot.  You deny they exist.  I know a few people myself.  They were all, "Oooh a woman, this is incredible, I really like her!"   Then, a few weeks later, they declared her a moron and didn't vote for her.  You ignore these people.  Why?  Do you think there isn't a group of americans who didn't like Obama, but feared an uneducated religious zealout with more confidence than brain cells could be a problem?

GAWD That was sooo succinct!
w

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: June 11, 2010, 11:04:54 AM »

GAWD That was sooo succinct!

Coming from two people who kneepad daily for this disgusting admn, any opinion you spew on these boards is usually considered of little merit.     

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #42 on: June 11, 2010, 11:05:39 AM »
 :-[  Does not make the SC voters look very good.  

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: June 11, 2010, 11:06:40 AM »

His points and mine are similar: Palin didn't sink McCain; the economic crash (and his silly reaction to it) DID.

For your and 33386's sake I hope the GOP doesn't agree with you, 'cause if they do and run her in 2012,
....you'll have Obama for another 4 years, ...and 333 will surely blow his brains out. LOL
w

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #44 on: June 11, 2010, 11:10:29 AM »
:-[  Does not make the SC democrat voters look very good.  

Fixed bro.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: June 11, 2010, 11:12:04 AM »
:-[  Does not make the SC voters look very good.  

You mean the democrat primary voters.  This fool is running against DeMint.  DeMint will now have his seat as a lock. 

Cue in 240 to kneepad Greene somehow.   

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #46 on: June 11, 2010, 11:19:14 AM »
:-[  Does not make the SC democrat voters look very good.  

fixed bro

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: June 11, 2010, 11:28:29 AM »
For your and 33386's sake I hope the GOP doesn't agree with you, 'cause if they do and run her in 2012,
....you'll have Obama for another 4 years, ...and 333 will surely blow his brains out. LOL

By 2012, if this catastrophe in the WH is still there, anyone the GOP runs will be competitive. 

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: June 11, 2010, 11:31:11 AM »
hell no.

because she never showed us anything past "Drill baby drill!" and the ability to accept $ for drilling and um, never finish a pipeline.

Rather, she SHOULD be delivering "The Palin Solution" to the BP crisis, or "Palin Plan for Energy independence".

You know, well-researched 200 page documents detailing how to FIX SHIT.

Instead, we get 180 character twitter tweets about "Rahm can't use the R-word but Rush is allowed cuz its funny!"

So please, all her experience ain't shit because sh'es not solving a damn problem with it.  Obama is simply making ppl feel better about a problem he can't stop.  palin isn't even doing that.  if she's so smart, let's hear her deliver something other than "obama sucks."  Hell, let's hear ANY repub deliver a solution to the probelm.

Well she does have a golden opportunity right now, right in her lap.
There is an oil spill in Alaska, and a shut down of the Alaskan portion of the Transcanada Pipeline.
We're not hearing as much about it because it's not as sexy as the spill in the Gulf, ...but it's there nonetheless, ...and it's a simpler fix than the Deepwater Horizon. Despite the lack of complexity, she can still reap huge points if she tackles it, ...but I think to play it up would simply be another nail in the coffin of drill baby drill. The opportunity is there for her to seize tho... if she can. I don't think she has the ovaries to pull it off tho.
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: June 11, 2010, 11:41:16 AM »
By 2012, if this catastrophe in the WH is still there, anyone the GOP runs will be competitive. 

When you have plants like Alvin Greene running on dem tickets, ...even my niece's pet turtle would be viable. ;D
w