Author Topic: Megan Fox - Jonah Hex promo shoot  (Read 13791 times)

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice
Re: Megan Fox - Jonah Hex promo shoot
« Reply #25 on: June 11, 2010, 08:02:10 PM »
Check out the vein in her right arm and the area around it... looks like someone has been shooting up...  :-\

i dont agree, i think if that were really an issue, and she was in fact, using interveinous drugs........they probably would have shopped it out of the photo

i think for one reason or another, the viein in that arm is just prominant

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #26 on: June 11, 2010, 08:06:49 PM »
i dont agree, i think if that were really an issue, and she was in fact, using interveinous drugs........they probably would have shopped it out of the photo

i think for one reason or another, the viein in that arm is just prominant
I think its the shadow off her clothes, the string hanging down.. I reevaluated my statement. lol

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice
« Reply #27 on: June 11, 2010, 08:09:43 PM »
I think its the shadow off her clothes, the string hanging down.. I reevaluated my statement. lol

lol, it just makes her seem hotter

passing out on a toilet with her panties around her ankles and a needle hanging out of her arm, blowing guys for a fix.................alri ght, now it took it too far ;) ;)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #28 on: June 11, 2010, 08:15:54 PM »

lol, it just makes her seem hotter

passing out on a toilet with her panties around her ankles and a needle hanging out of her arm, blowing guys for a fix.................alri ght, now it took it too far ;) ;)
Lol. You dont know how right you are... the hottest girls man.... theyre the worst... They expect it from you, straight up ask.. hey, Got some, ill fuck for it... hahaha.

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: June 11, 2010, 09:43:17 PM »

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #30 on: June 11, 2010, 09:53:09 PM »
she has not been looking too hot lately...

Meagan Good is prettier.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #31 on: June 11, 2010, 09:57:44 PM »

Meagan Good is prettier.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #32 on: June 12, 2010, 06:12:14 PM »
she got plastic surgery lately more, on her lips and something else her face looks completely diff in new pictures of her you see.

TEAM Nasser

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #33 on: June 13, 2010, 04:59:26 PM »
I'm just wondering when she's gonna dump that 90210 reject that's stalking her everywhere... lol

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #34 on: June 13, 2010, 06:49:15 PM »
I'm just wondering when she's gonna dump that 90210 reject that's stalking her everywhere... lol

he was with her from the beginning prolly gonna stay together, he was famous before she was, so if anybody in that relationship got with the other person for fame it was Megan.

TEAM Nasser

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #35 on: June 13, 2010, 10:29:31 PM »
he was with her from the beginning prolly gonna stay together, he was famous before she was, so if anybody in that relationship got with the other person for fame it was Megan.

Yes but now she's famous, one of the hottest top actresses, and young.. her doors are opening, he is a former tv soap opera for teens actor (who wasn't even close to being a star) he was like the 6th most popular guy on a tv show.. he can't have much money after all these years so my guess is she's supporting his broke ass..he had a small part on 90210 and hasn't done much since.

I think it's a matter of months before she realizes she needs to drop the dead weight and move on.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #36 on: June 14, 2010, 05:17:00 PM »
Yes but now she's famous, one of the hottest top actresses, and young.. her doors are opening, he is a former tv soap opera for teens actor (who wasn't even close to being a star) he was like the 6th most popular guy on a tv show.. he can't have much money after all these years so my guess is she's supporting his broke ass..he had a small part on 90210 and hasn't done much since.

I think it's a matter of months before she realizes she needs to drop the dead weight and move on.

no way, she is too insecure about her looks, hence the more plastic surgery lately and she is starting to look weird now if you've seen recent pics.

TEAM Nasser

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #37 on: June 14, 2010, 06:17:52 PM »
all hype. nothing special.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #38 on: June 14, 2010, 11:06:51 PM »
 her and mickey rourke have nasty ass nails

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #39 on: June 15, 2010, 07:40:18 AM »
no way, she is too insecure about her looks, hence the more plastic surgery lately and she is starting to look weird now if you've seen recent pics.

saw her new lips on a interview not digging it.she looked like she struggled to talk threw them.why?she is hot enough.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #40 on: June 15, 2010, 07:45:39 AM »
saw her new lips on a interview not digging it.she looked like she struggled to talk threw them.why?she is hot enough.

I've never seen a woman who looked better as a result of this.  I can't understand why this procedure is so popular.

Then again, when a woman is hot, horny guys like us tend to attribute qualities to them that they don't have, like intelligence.

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #41 on: June 15, 2010, 09:42:55 AM »
that pic just gave me a Boner. I'm sure Megan give good headz. she look like the kind of Bitch that would suck you Dry and then some. here's a statement she made from FHM magazine. that's Sad
"I'm horrible to live with. I don't clean. My clothes end up wherever I take them off. I forget to flush the toilet. Friends will tell me, 'Megan, you totally pinched a loaf in my toilet and didn't flush.'" - FHM, June 2008."

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #42 on: June 15, 2010, 04:06:59 PM »
that pic just gave me a Boner. I'm sure Megan give good headz. she look like the kind of Bitch that would suck you Dry and then some. here's a statement she made from FHM magazine. that's Sad
"I'm horrible to live with. I don't clean. My clothes end up wherever I take them off. I forget to flush the toilet. Friends will tell me, 'Megan, you totally pinched a loaf in my toilet and didn't flush.'" - FHM, June 2008."

sounds like a spoiled brat, why does that give you a boner? 
TEAM Nasser

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #43 on: June 15, 2010, 04:18:15 PM »
sounds like a spoiled brat, why does that give you a boner? 
Sounds like she was brought up with little to know self respect.
Sounds like a girl that does anal to me! Win!

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #44 on: June 15, 2010, 04:22:35 PM »

:D  8)  ;D  :o
D

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #45 on: June 15, 2010, 05:32:50 PM »

GROSS
TEAM Nasser

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #46 on: June 17, 2010, 01:28:53 PM »
shit, even when she's digging her nose, she still looks Sexy as hell...hahaha

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #47 on: June 17, 2010, 01:33:17 PM »

Bitch can take a shit on me if she wanted to.

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #48 on: June 17, 2010, 01:33:18 PM »

Are you kidding me?  She looks HOT in those pics.  Even when she is not all made up and airbrushed, her natural beauty comes through....
w

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #49 on: June 17, 2010, 01:40:14 PM »

that's fukcing gross.  But, she's not the type of chick you'd ever want to marry or live with.  She's the kind of chick you want to use up and toss aside.
w