Author Topic: Dem. Cong. assaults student after asked if he supports the Obama agenda. VIDEO  (Read 4430 times)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
I can't watch embedded vids on this network. I have been in Key West for the last 3 days and have read/followed nothing other than the sunset and my drink order.  So have no idea which congressman this is, but the name keeps reminding me of that one with the hound dog looking face?  Like you could make a pair of gloves out of the bags under his eyes.  Is this the same guy or am I thinking of someone else?

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
I don't know about this one. Why didn't these "students" identify themselves, or at least, state the college/university from which they attended? Maybe there's more to this than the clip displayed. But, I don't blame the congressman for his actions, simply because some kid rolled up on him with a camera.

If this project is on the up-and-up, simply explain it to the Congressman. If he still acts the way he did, then you have a case to make.

Are you serious?  ???
S

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
I can't watch embedded vids on this network. I have been in Key West for the last 3 days and have read/followed nothing other than the sunset and my drink order.  So have no idea which congressman this is, but the name keeps reminding me of that one with the hound dog looking face?  Like you could make a pair of gloves out of the bags under his eyes.  Is this the same guy or am I thinking of someone else?

Yeah, a lllooonnggg southern drawl and looks like he beats the family dog. 

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
Yeah, a lllooonnggg southern drawl and looks like he beats the family dog. 

He looks like the mean drunk vice principal who everybody hates.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Glad the voters fired this guy, but check out his new job:  "On February 1, 2011, Governor Bev Perdue announced her appointment of Etheridge as head of the North Carolina Office of Economic Recovery and Investment, replacing Dempsey Benton, which oversees funds to the state from the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009."  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bob_Etheridge#2010

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
The student should press charges.  This is as clear a case of assault as you get. 

x 2. 

You put your hands on someone, you belong in jail. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
x 2. 

You put your hands on someone, you belong in jail. 

Whoooo urrrrr   yooouuuu?