Author Topic: ufc photoshopping fighters pics?  (Read 2164 times)

AC Slater

• Getbig IV
  • The king of Bayside
ufc photoshopping fighters pics?
« on: June 12, 2010, 09:13:00 PM »
take a look here at the pat barry and cro cop pics, very defined abs.  but when they fight, they dont have any abs at all.

the chuck liddel pics are worse.  i cant post it though because when i try to save the pic it comes up as a blank image.  but look at the chuck liddel pic on the ufc homepage, very clear defined abs and obliques.  but when he comes out to fight he has a small beer gut  ::)
I dont like twinks.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
Re: ufc photoshopping fighters pics?
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2010, 07:30:32 PM »
take a look here at the pat barry and cro cop pics, very defined abs.  but when they fight, they dont have any abs at all.

the chuck liddel pics are worse.  i cant post it though because when i try to save the pic it comes up as a blank image.  but look at the chuck liddel pic on the ufc homepage, very clear defined abs and obliques.  but when he comes out to fight he has a small beer gut  ::)

You can capture any image online (or offline) of your whole desktop (including image you're looking at by pressing PrtSCr - Print Screen) and then open an imaging program like Paint and press CTRL-V to paste it.

You're welcome.

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2010, 08:12:16 PM »
take a look here at the pat barry and cro cop pics, very defined abs.  but when they fight, they dont have any abs at all.

the chuck liddel pics are worse.  i cant post it though because when i try to save the pic it comes up as a blank image.  but look at the chuck liddel pic on the ufc homepage, very clear defined abs and obliques.  but when he comes out to fight he has a small beer gut  ::)

Outed for gayness!

Seriously....who cares? What are you really saying here?

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2010, 08:16:48 PM »
When you weigh in you're all dehydrated to make weight, so naturally, you will be less defined when in the ring.

AC Slater

• Getbig IV
  • The king of Bayside
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2010, 06:56:34 AM »

Outed for gayness!

Seriously....who cares? What are you really saying here?

outed for gayness?

hahaha, kid ive fucked more women than you have beat off to sitting in front of your computer screen.
I dont like twinks.

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2010, 06:59:33 AM »
outed for gayness?

hahaha, kid ive fucked more women than you have beat off to sitting in front of your computer screen.

That's right....this is the internet, we can all be whomever we want to be on here.

Please tell us...Why make a thread about the UFC shopping abs in pictures. Who cares. Most promotional pics are shopped.

What is your point?

AC Slater

• Getbig IV
  • The king of Bayside
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2010, 07:07:32 AM »
its gay as hell to photoshop.  they are falsely leading the general public into thinking their fighters are in better shape and better athletes than they really are
I dont like twinks.

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2010, 07:13:09 AM »
its gay as hell to photoshop.  they are falsely leading the general public into thinking their fighters are in better shape and better athletes than they really are

Who is they? Can you prove what and how much is actually shopped? How do you know the lighting is not different, angles might be different etc?

This is MMA. Not bodybuilding.

AC Slater

• Getbig IV
  • The king of Bayside
« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2010, 09:55:10 AM »
as i said, take a look at the chuck liddel or rich franklin pics on their website, or the cro cop and barry pics I just posted then compare to what they looked like at ufc 115.  there is definitely some photo shopping done to make them appear to be in better shape than they are.
I dont like twinks.

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2010, 11:40:40 AM »
as i said, take a look at the chuck liddel or rich franklin pics on their website, or the cro cop and barry pics I just posted then compare to what they looked like at ufc 115.  there is definitely some photo shopping done to make them appear to be in better shape than they are.

Man...you are really trying hard to bash the UFC.

The pics could be shopped, they might not be. Take a look at weigh-in pics, then take a look at pics on fight night. Big differences.

Who cares...the fighter profile pics are often old anyways.

Nice try though ::)