Author Topic: Quadruple Drop Set Squats?  (Read 6206 times)

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
Re: Quadruple Drop Set Squats?
« Reply #25 on: June 15, 2010, 05:44:02 AM »
same goes for you too dum dum

I ain't no mr universe but my legs look like mr universe off drugs even compared to yours or apenis

Got to say Sevs legs are what im shooting for when I train legs..

Those last few reps when you want to put the weight down I just picture Sevs leg pics he has posted and i grind out 4 or 5 more  8)

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
  • "No sir, the ball ain't heavy." - Herschel Walker
« Reply #26 on: June 15, 2010, 05:46:31 AM »
I
Quote from: Devon97 link=toic=333582.msg4767794#msg4767794 date=1276571355
BAHAHA! Still living in the past huh?

Whats the UF-UGA record over the last 10 years? something like 8-2? lol. Seriously, think the pups can keep it with-in 21 pts this year ??lol

I talked to a coach in the SEC last week and he said Ritch MUST win 9 regular season games in order to keep his job. Can you say bye bye? ;)

Ummm you might wanna refer to www.westside-barbell.com in the future for your strength training questions. Or you can just ask me ;D

Now get your ass back in the gym you little pup! BAWawAW!
DeeVon, you tub of lard. You're the CEO "retarded sloppy lifters of america." UGA will win 10 this year. Let me guess... you're a USC fan? Notice i didn't type alum. We know you're uneducated.

BTW, did you read the article to see you were wrong?

U

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #27 on: June 15, 2010, 05:46:49 AM »
Got to say Sevs legs are what im shooting for when I train legs..

Those last few reps when you want to put the weight down I just picture Sevs leg pics he has posted and i grind out 4 or 5 more  8)
Sev has some good legs no doubt.

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #28 on: June 15, 2010, 08:44:44 AM »
IDeeVon, you tub of lard. You're the CEO "retarded sloppy lifters of america." UGA will win 10 this year. Let me guess... you're a USC fan? Notice i didn't type alum. We know you're uneducated.

BTW, did you read the article to see you were wrong?

Settle down Jimmi jam Jam , LOL epic twink who has never even USED a SSB before trying to pass off articles as "in the trenches" experience. I actually OWN 2 diff SSB's, one w/ a yoke and one w/ out. I know FIRST hand what they are designed to do BECAUSE I actually USE them.  YOu would get absolutely crushed if you ever crawled under a SSB with anything over 135 on it.. Let's get that cleared up right now Junior!

Haha I guess if UF and AU forfiet then UGA might in 10 games, but thats a real stretch. Hahaha they went out and hired a Saban diciple but don't have the personel to run a 3-4.

Wait a minute- are you a strength coach for UGA? BAsed on yrou knowledge and the azz whoopings they took last season it only makes sense lol ;)

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #29 on: June 15, 2010, 09:07:55 AM »
same goes for you too dum dum

I ain't no mr universe but my legs look like mr universe off drugs even compared to yours or apenis

Fuck off you've taken more gear than I have over the years
Its just it worked for me
Btw my quads are my best bodypart

pluck

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: June 15, 2010, 09:12:21 AM »
I say do it. I'm a fan of changing up a routine or training session with a shocker once in a while to get out of a rut.

For the guys that scream overtraining... you're pussies. Go talk to the silverbacks in any gym. The guys who are older and have that mature muscle look. Ask how they trained in the 80s and even guys earlier. Your routines now are probably just warm up sets for them back in the day.

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: June 15, 2010, 09:18:10 AM »
K
Settle down Jimmi jam Jam , LOL epic twink who has never even USED a SSB before trying to pass off articles as "in the trenches" experience. I actually OWN 2 diff SSB's, one w/ a yoke and one w/ out. I know FIRST hand what they are designed to do BECAUSE I actually USE them.  YOu would get absolutely crushed if you ever crawled under a SSB with anything over 135 on it.. Let's get that cleared up right now Junior!

Haha I guess if UF and AU forfiet then UGA might in 10 games, but thats a real stretch. Hahaha they went out and hired a Saban diciple but don't have the personel to run a 3-4.

;D
Wait a minute- are you a strength coach for UGA? BAsed on yrou knowledge and the azz whoopings they took last season it only makes sense lol ;)
Dee-Vonm. Be honest and tell us your body fat% , you fat fuktard ;D
U

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #32 on: June 15, 2010, 09:19:51 AM »
Go for it!!

I been changing it up, and doing all supersets for my back. Sometimes you need to change it up to stave off boredom.
X

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: June 15, 2010, 09:34:44 AM »
 ;D
Go for it!!

I been changing it up, and doing all supersets for my back. Sometimes you need to change it up to stave off boredom.
Careful using the word "stave". Dee-Vonn will get hungry because he'll read" starve"  ;D
U

balight

• Getbig III
  • East-European gigolo
« Reply #34 on: June 15, 2010, 10:47:06 AM »
It would work like this.

Start at 315 and do as many as possible
Drop 30 lbs to 285
Drop 30 lbs to 255
Drop 30 lbs to  225
Drop to 185
Drop to 135   

Repeat for 4 sets.

Epic fail for me. Being able to do 0 with 315  wont really help my improvement... :D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #35 on: June 15, 2010, 11:01:42 AM »
I have legs tomorrow and i'm going to try it. I also have access to two lackeys to strip the weight for me.

Its good to see thinking men like Adonis searching for new techniques to spur growth and keep things fresh.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #36 on: June 15, 2010, 11:12:30 AM »
I have legs tomorrow and i'm going to try it. I also have access to two lackeys to strip the weight for me.

Its good to see thinking men like Adonis searching for new techniques to spur growth and keep things fresh.

Cool.  Please post the results.

I'm curious to see how many reps a drop of only 30lbs translates into.  I'm thinking if you go to almost failure on the first set, you won't get many on the second set from only a 30lb decrease.  I think Wes' routine looks more effective.

Y

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #37 on: June 15, 2010, 11:26:55 AM »
Fuck off you've taken more gear than I have over the years
Its just it worked for me
Btw my quads are my best bodypart

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #38 on: June 15, 2010, 09:13:10 PM »
Start heavier and strip a plate each set.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #39 on: June 15, 2010, 10:25:09 PM »

Any more stories or thoughts from those who have done Drop Set Squats?

Do a single set of heavy squats and super set it with a drop set of leg presses = best of both worlds. Very "fun" set IMHO. Keep a waste bucket handy.