Author Topic: New AZ Immigration law could cripple AZ housing market  (Read 3730 times)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Re: New AZ Immigration law could cripple AZ housing market
« Reply #25 on: June 16, 2010, 10:46:12 AM »
Oh BF always playing the victim.  I didn't call you racist or a bigot.  I said your hatred knows no bounds.  Why do you always play those victim cards?  Sad really and again utterly child like.

Then what, pray tell, are you implying by saying that my hatred knows no bounds? Hatred of what exactly? Enlighten me. Or are you going to deny that your statement wasn't a veiled attempt at calling me a racist, something you've done quite a bit lately? We all know that would be a flat-out lie.

And when do I play the victim card? Unless of course you're referring to the islamofascists trampling all over the rights the US Constitution grants me, but in the case of your far-left loonies, I'm the bad guy in that situation as well. How lame.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #26 on: June 16, 2010, 10:48:44 AM »
on the other hand - this could help fill all those empty houses in Cali when they all migrate there?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #27 on: June 16, 2010, 01:45:29 PM »
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Yes, I am sure there will be many tent and flop house foreclosures in light of the mass exodus of illegals taking place in Arizona.

I thought that bean pickers and pizza delivery guys couldn't afford new homes, let alone get mortgages?

I guess we are learning now that many of the illegals are really astrophysicists and engineers being hired illegally by NASA and GE.  ::)

Agree.  Just to follow the line of thinking at the start of the thread, there must be a property owner with investment property, a mortgage that the owner cannot afford to pay without rental income, a tenant who pays the rental income, the renter is an illegal, the renter leaves without notice to the property owner/landlord, the property owner is unable to find a replacement tenant, the property owner fails to pay the mortgage for several months, the mortgage company forecloses.  Scenario repeats 1 million times. 

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #28 on: June 16, 2010, 02:10:11 PM »
Here we go again: "Illegals are too big to fail". :)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #29 on: June 16, 2010, 06:27:50 PM »
Here we go again: "Illegals are too big to fail". :)

No one has a right to make a living based off of illegal behavior, flop houses, breaking building codes, and exploiting lack of immigration enforcement. 

If these landlords go under, screw em. 

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: June 17, 2010, 10:57:03 AM »
No one has a right to make a living based off of illegal behavior, flop houses, breaking building codes, and exploiting lack of immigration enforcement. 

If these landlords go under, screw em. 

No landord is going to rent anything to mexicans that isn't already a slum property.

The quickest way to ruin a neighborhood or apartment complex is to allow mexicans to move in. Within two years the entire property will be trashed, and all the decent people will have moved out.