Author Topic: lame thread  (Read 1413 times)

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
lame thread
« on: June 20, 2010, 01:53:37 PM »

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
Re: Brazil is the ALPHA TEAM of the World Cup
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2010, 02:00:02 PM »
wait til Rd 16. then start entertaining parker with brochures.  still no real show from kaka n robinho.  lucio is ill...as in damn good defender.  michel should not have ronaldinho spot on this squad.    goalkeeper can be had big time by a team with good forwards and a striker.         

outside of that they manhandled a one man offensive team with one good sidekick defender.

ok...carry on.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2010, 02:20:58 PM »
only last 12 or so months:

Champion of Confederations Cup

Two HUGE ASS WHIPINGS over Argentina.

Who is left??

nuf said.

talent level nothing close 2002 n 2006.  strong euro style defense but kaka and robinho are playing cold.  they dont create in Rd of 16 and beyond, are history like the 2006.  if they get beat and mark my words...a forward will beat lucio (best defender) in a 1:0 while their offense goes belly up like the 06 vs France.  CdI tried to run with them because Drogba n home country crowd, should just have sit on game like Korea and play nerves game with Brasil who once again had mental breaks in a game late.  Same thing can be said for their women's team.  My team but this squad ??????????????????? all over the place.  

i ready said they would crush argentina.

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2010, 02:56:33 PM »
Something tells me Brazil are just warming up - even with Kaka banned for the next game (or two?) they are going to be pretty damn hard to beat.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2010, 04:29:37 PM »
ok, so... who is left in tha house??? O Brasil vai ser hexa bitches!!

i do know tacos taste a whole better when you got brasilians on your national team. 

2014 interesting.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2010, 09:28:23 PM »
hahaha everyone is ALWAYS all over Brazils nuts claiming to be a 'fan' come World Cup time..

4 years ago i was the only soul on earth rooting for France saying brazil was goona lose...WHICH THEY DID HAHAHAHHA

despite the slow showings from most 'favorites' so far, someone will beat these self-entitled mulatto blaxican halfbreed disgraceful cuntss.