Author Topic: pm q answered  (Read 5263 times)

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
  • "No sir, the ball ain't heavy." - Herschel Walker
Re: pm q answered
« Reply #25 on: June 19, 2010, 07:44:09 PM »
gh15, how do you rate this?

Caspian Tamin Androne 250

He only answers when you PM
U

clued-up

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: June 19, 2010, 08:22:20 PM »
wrong!!!!   

the only thing that matters is the amount of hormones in your blood stream.

All hormone powder are not created equal, quality varies.

Hormone purity/quality makes a difference in effectiveness.

In my experience, low purity powder is crap. Maybe the impurities degrade or alter the hormone in some way.. affecting efficacy. Who knows, but something is going on there.

For whatever reason, low purity powder is not nearly as effective as a high purity powder.

I’ve used high purity powder at 250mg a week that beat the hell out of low purity powder at 600mg + a week.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #27 on: June 19, 2010, 09:14:04 PM »

whoa- where'd you find those?
b

lester

• Getbig II
  • disTURDia is a MOOCH !!!
« Reply #28 on: June 19, 2010, 10:19:58 PM »

In my experience, low purity powder is crap. Maybe the impurities degrade or alter the hormone in some way.. affecting efficacy. Who knows, but something is going on there.

For whatever reason, low purity powder is not nearly as effective as a high purity powder.

I’ve used high purity powder at 250mg a week that beat the hell out of low purity powder at 600mg + a week.

Correct.  My workout partner was doing a gram a week of some shit that we grew off of before.  He ran for 10 weeks and didn't get anything out of it.  I figured he would be blowing me away during workouts.  You just never know from batch to batch.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #29 on: June 19, 2010, 10:56:39 PM »
whoa- where'd you find those?

It's not my pic, but I got a hold of some of these locally (I don't do the internet thing). Mine expire september this year, bigger chance that they aren't counterfeits probably (as opposed to very recently manufactured amps)?

Have you tried them? A few experienced guys I know rate them very highly.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #30 on: June 20, 2010, 12:36:17 AM »
It's not my pic, but I got a hold of some of these locally (I don't do the internet thing). Mine expire september this year, bigger chance that they aren't counterfeits probably (as opposed to very recently manufactured amps)?

i wish- i too have heard the are supposed to be very good, but they haven't made their way up here yet. i asked a friend to keep an eye out.

ever notice when good product like this always crop up it isn't usually for very long, so you kinda have to get them when you can cause you don't know when the next time will be.
b

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: June 20, 2010, 11:38:15 AM »

got them once instead of reg irans (which i ordered) same thing. i like the galenikas and testovis a lot better. If you get the opp, spend the extra cash bc its worth it.

-

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #32 on: June 20, 2010, 02:28:14 PM »

very good,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #33 on: June 20, 2010, 02:36:26 PM »

of course it does. if one powder is 98% usp grade testosterone. and the other powder is 70% testsoterone.  then the total hormone per ml in the fninished product will be lower, and thus less effective.

simple use a little bit more of the 70% version, and VWALA!! same effect

clued-up

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: June 20, 2010, 02:42:28 PM »
simple use a little bit more of the 70% version, and VWALA!! same effect

Not in my experience.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #35 on: June 20, 2010, 03:22:40 PM »
Not in my experience.

That could simply be your genetic response my friend.

CAPTAIN INSANO

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: June 20, 2010, 04:39:08 PM »
Sry but I'll take HG amps over ANY UG Test any day.

Just my 2 cc's  8)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #37 on: June 20, 2010, 04:40:15 PM »
Sry but I'll take HG amps over ANY UG Test any day.

Just my 2 cc's  8)
I would too if I knew where to get it. :-\

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #38 on: June 20, 2010, 04:48:40 PM »
the problem is that the kids who get the 65% bad quality powder dont know its 65% and they either put in the vial exactly 200mg not 400 or they think that the p9owder is good and 97% and say oh we can underdose it and make all vials 100mg ,,the result is ,,,you see the efect of the test enantate after 7 weeks insted of after 2 ,,

when it comes to human grade there is one thing that is sure 100% and it is your quality of powder is the highest possible and its tested,,and they will always dose it right within 20-30mg at the most btu when the powder is so pure those 20mg wont mean much

also testosterone long ester is the most wanted test by bodybuilders and any one who lift,,dealers will prefer keeping it for themselves while sending your way test prop,,happens all over the place,,
when it comes to human grade yuo know test enantate = test enantate and 250=250 ,,you know that week2  come and boom thickness is there ,,its just happens always any time anyplace with poressure or with out pressure ,,with en9ough calories or with out ,,it just happens my friends
gh15 approved
fallen angel

leadhead

• Getbig III
« Reply #39 on: June 21, 2010, 06:44:43 AM »
gh15 seems like he knows a lot but why doesn't he remove usernames when he starts threads like this? What a douche.
I didn't ask him to. I don't care if he posts my name or not. I've been clean for years and have nothing to hide.

To Coach- all the Mexican gear I used had way too much alcohol in it, especially QV. I had to time my injections around leg day so I wouldn't be as sore while working them. I even tried supertest 400 once and the pain was so bad I never tried another Mexican product again ;D