Author Topic: Cop disciplines black woman!  (Read 14296 times)

AC Slater

• Getbig IV
  • The king of Bayside
Re: Cop disciplines black woman!
« Reply #25 on: June 20, 2010, 09:14:04 AM »
those damn blacks were behaving like animals.  you do not resist arrest, regardless of circumstances.  hopefully they get alot of jail time.  less trash on the streets
I dont like twinks.

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #26 on: June 20, 2010, 09:29:57 AM »
was it just me or did the one chick look around to make sure it was being filmed before she assaulted the police officer?  first off, that cop did the right thing, there was a growing crowd and he was probably not the most popular guy on the street so he had to get the situation under control asap.  I don't blame him at all.
nasser=piece of shit

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: June 20, 2010, 09:38:18 AM »
The results of Communautarism at their finest.

i guess you need black cops to interveine with black people?

Had the cop been black it wouldnt have made the news, she wouldnt have acted that way and would have complied. Her parents and whole community must have been telling her whites are all animals especially cops, and that she's better than them...here is the consequence of such an education.

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #28 on: June 20, 2010, 10:08:35 AM »
The results of Communautarism at their finest.

i guess you need black cops to interveine with black people?

Had the cop been black it wouldnt have made the news, she wouldnt have acted that way and would have complied. Her parents and whole community must have been telling her whites are all animals especially cops, and that she's better than them...here is the consequence of such an education.

same as if it was a black cop punching a White woman in the face it would make the news .. And if it was White cop punching a White woman in the face it would have been less likely to make the news
what is your point.
My take is that guy should have been strong enough if the need requires to restrain both women without it being a long drawn out scene that it was
choice is an illusion

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #29 on: June 20, 2010, 11:10:08 AM »
that homo cop needs his fuckin ass beat and fired, your racist comment is for #### like you!

she pushed the cop around like he ws no authority...

a black cop woulda done the same

a PG county maryland cop...whether white or black woulda shot her
carpe` vaginum!

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: June 20, 2010, 11:11:44 AM »
The cop was creating all this problem because they are 'jaywalking' across the street.

JAYWALKING

WTF is wrong with this type of cop - he doesnt have anything else to do - no criminals to get, no drug dealers to go after - ah... but they fight back now...

So she pushed the cop - wow - he doesnt have a bette tactic to get it done. Jeez.

This cop will be disciplined and reassigned - he lost his cool and temper and worse.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #31 on: June 20, 2010, 11:15:23 AM »
The cop was creating all this problem because they are 'jaywalking' across the street.

JAYWALKING

WTF is wrong with this type of cop - he doesnt have anything else to do - no criminals to get, no drug dealers to go after - ah... but they fight back now...

So she pushed the cop - wow - he doesnt have a bette tactic to get it done. Jeez.

This cop will be disciplined and reassigned - he lost his cool and temper and worse.

i am teaching class so i have no audio...she ws JAYWALKING???? ok i take back what i said
carpe` vaginum!

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #32 on: June 20, 2010, 11:16:08 AM »
she pushed the cop around like he ws no authority...

a black cop woulda done the same

a PG county maryland cop...whether white or black woulda shot her
she shoulda been shot in the fat ass

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #33 on: June 20, 2010, 11:21:36 AM »
she shoulda been shot in the fat ass

she was jaywalking...in the DC area if cops started stopping EVERY person that jay walked it would be stupid...

that would be like stopping 50,000 tourists a day!
carpe` vaginum!

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #34 on: June 20, 2010, 11:23:40 AM »

JAYWALKING

Good post!
S

Per Se

• Getbig III
« Reply #35 on: June 20, 2010, 11:34:35 AM »
Your right, the cop should have knocked out at least 1 tooth and broken her nose!  ;D

with a name like Devon...i thought u were black.

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #36 on: June 20, 2010, 11:35:56 AM »
with a name like Devon...i thought u were black.

WHo says I'm not?

Per Se

• Getbig III
« Reply #37 on: June 20, 2010, 11:45:47 AM »
WHo says I'm not?

Whether you're black or white Devon, I really don't care, but you clearly have issues that need resolving.  Good luck with that.

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #38 on: June 20, 2010, 11:54:28 AM »

JAYWALKING

Sorry, no dicipline yet for the cop and don't expect any.

Both girls were arrested and the one in black actually apologized to the cop.

You can make excuses all you want for this sagave behavior Ron but I have 6 diff friends who are in LE and one thing is for sure.....

You don't put your hands on a cop.

jaywalking wasn't the reason for this incident- the physical resistance by the female(s) was.

Had they been respectful to the cop none of this would ever happen.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #39 on: June 20, 2010, 12:06:43 PM »

agreed
carpe` vaginum!

AC Slater

• Getbig IV
  • The king of Bayside
« Reply #40 on: June 20, 2010, 12:25:39 PM »

JAYWALKING

Ronaldo, I agree jaywalking is a stupid crime and the cop should have let it slide, but that still doesnt give the excuse to assault and disrespect a police officer.
I dont like twinks.

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: June 20, 2010, 12:30:49 PM »

While I do agree its really stupid that he made all this fuss cause they were jaywalking....

The bitches were dumb to be arguing, resisting arrest, pushing and shoving the officer.  They got what they deserved for being all rowdy and acting the way they did!  Had they just showed a little respect and were polite, maybe all this could've been avoided.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #42 on: June 20, 2010, 02:05:29 PM »
While I do agree its really stupid that he made all this fuss cause they were jaywalking....

The bitches were dumb to be arguing, resisting arrest, pushing and shoving the officer.  They got what they deserved for being all rowdy and acting the way they did!  Had they just showed a little respect and were polite, maybe all this could've been avoided.
if this had happened in PG county Maryland, that cow woulda been shot in the ass

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: June 20, 2010, 02:28:28 PM »
jaywalking wasn't the reason for this incident- the physical resistance by the female(s) was.

Agreed - but punching a teenager in the face.  Because she pushed him.  Get real.  He could of handled that a lot better. I talekd to a few cops here and they were amazed too at the way it was handled.  They ALL would of dealt with rowdy behavior differently.  And may of them encounter that everyday.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #44 on: June 20, 2010, 02:32:34 PM »
Agreed - but punching a teenager in the face.  Because she pushed him.  Get real.  He could of handled that a lot better. I talekd to a few cops here and they were amazed too at the way it was handled.  They ALL would of dealt with rowdy behavior differently.  And may of them encounter that everyday.

it don't matter Ron  teenager whatever...dont interfere with Cops

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #45 on: June 20, 2010, 02:51:30 PM »

Actually punching an attacker is part of police training. You PUSH a cop you get the hammer! How was he supposed to know she wouldn't go for his gun?
 In the heat of battle with multiple attackers, hecklers, and about 30 diff onlookers all filming and heckling the cop its pretty difficult be warm and compassionat with thos ekind of people running amuck.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #46 on: June 20, 2010, 03:02:06 PM »
Actually punching an attacker is part of police training. You PUSH a cop you get the hammer! How was he supposed to know she wouldn't go for his gun?
 In the heat of battle with multiple attackers, hecklers, and about 30 diff onlookers all filming and heckling the cop its pretty difficult be warm and compassionat with thos ekind of people running amuck.

It's a cardinal sin to put your hands on a cop , period , end of sentence. not saying I agree with this but it doesn't change that fact , that cop sent the message on whose in control of that situation.

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: June 20, 2010, 04:07:58 PM »
if this had happened in PG county Maryland, that cow woulda been shot in the ass

I live in Montgomery County :)  if this happened in PG county, the entire neighborhood woulda been trying to push the cop and he wouldn't be punching nobody, he'd have his gun out in 5 seconds LOL

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #48 on: June 20, 2010, 05:20:09 PM »
I'm sure next time this happens the cop will shoot first and ask questions later. 

Aerian

• Getbig IV
  • "Yumm yumm give me some"
« Reply #49 on: June 20, 2010, 05:44:28 PM »
Sorry, no discipline yet for the cop and don't expect any.

Both girls were arrested and the one in black actually apologized to the cop.

You can make excuses all you want for this sagave behavior Ron but I have 6 diff friends who are in LE and one thing is for sure.....

Exactly.

Its not that they were jaywalking that's the issue.  If the would have talked to the cop nicely and gotten any ticket/violations he wrote and went on their way, then everything woudl have been fine and indeed the cop would be a prick for writing tickets for jaywalking and all RONs points would have been valid, but point is, they assaulted the cop, plain and simple.  Once that girl decided it was time to separate her friend from the cop, is where she acted like a fool and deserved everything they got.

You never get physical with a police officer and expect nothing to happen.  Just plain stupid.
Wait for it....