Author Topic: Obama to Sen. Kyl: "I wn't secure the border b/c the GOP won't vote for amnesty"  (Read 2941 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Can we impeach this pofs communist asshole yet?

I'm serious, I hope every RAT voter and obama fall off a freaking cliff onto hard rocks. 

________________________ _____________-

Obama tells Kyl in private Oval Office meeting: I won’t secure border b/c then Republicans will have no reason to support “comprehensive immigration reform.”

Posted by ColdWarrior (Profile)

Sunday, June 20th at 8:00AM EDT

On June 18, 2010, Arizona Republican Senator Jon Kyl told the audience at a North Tempe Tea Party town hall meeting that during a private, one-on-one meeting with President Obama in the Oval Office, the President told him, regarding securing the southern border with Mexico, “The problem is, . . . if we secure the border, then you all won’t have any reason to support ‘comprehensive immigration reform.’” [Audible gasps were heard throughout the audience.] Sen. Kyl continued, “In other words, they’re holding it hostage. They don’t want to secure the border unless and until it is combined with ‘comprehensive immigration reform.’”

Sen. Kyl also said he reminded President Obama that the President and the Congress has an obligation, a duty, to secure the border.

http://www.redstate.com/coldwarrior/2010/06/20/obama-tells-kyl-in-private-oval-office-meeting-i-wont-secure-border-bc-then-republicans-will-have-no-reason-to-support-comprehensive-immigration-reform/

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Fake conversation included in brief to Supreme Court
In February 2006, Kyl and Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) cited a conversation regarding the Detainee Treatment Act in a brief to the U.S. Supreme Court. The conversation, however, had never actually taken place. Rather, it was inserted into the official Congressional Record after the debate had concluded. In July 2006, the Supreme Court noted the unspoken conversation in it’s decision in Hamdan v. Rumsfeld. Justice John Paul Stevens remarked, "Those statements appear to have been inserted in the Congressional Record after the Senate debate." On July 6, 2006, Kyl defended his actions, arguing that legislators frequently insert material into the record following a debate. [1]

great source :D :D :D :D :D you cease to amaze me :D :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
What the hell are you babbling about? 

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
your source is not to credible Mr lawyer :D :D :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
your source is not to credible Mr lawyer :D :D :D

Your idiotic post did not even prove the idiotic point you thought you were making. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
the way I see it - Amnesty is gonna pass no matter what.

All of the leading 2008 Repub AND Dem candidates supported the garbage Mccain bill.

Among them, Rudy, Romney and Palin all supported sanctuary cities in their own states - and we now know that a Governor CAN make a difference, as we're seeing in AZ.  The old excuse that "Palin or Romney couldn't stop the sanctuary cities!" doesn't fly.

Plus, Palin even talked about how essential the bill was, and how important it was for getting hispanic votes. 

Face it - amnesty is gonna be here eventually - both parties' leaders love it.

Danny

• Getbig V
  • The original Superman

Might as well impeach Bush while you're at it.  ;)
"What we do in life ECHOES in eternity "

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Pssst: Bush hasn't been President for 15 months now. Time to move on.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Might as well impeach Bush while you're at it.  ;)

Deal.  

Danny

• Getbig V
  • The original Superman
Pssst: Bush hasn't been President for 15 months now. Time to move on.

pssst. WE are still in Iraq..and still no WMD  ::)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
pssst. WE are still in Iraq..and still no WMD  ::)

Psst: He used WMDs on the Kurds.

There may or may not have been WMDs (I personally don't give a fuck at this point) but I'd be more than willing to take the bet that whatever he had ended up in Syrian hands.  ;)

Your obsession with Bush is fucking ridiculous. You literally can't stop talking about him or Palin. You're so fucking obsessed that you can't even talk about the Messiah because you think he gets a free pass for four years because of Bush being such a douche.  ::)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
pssst. WE are still in Iraq..and still no WMD  ::)
pssst obama has had a year and a half to get us out and hasnt...

he passed a trillion dollar stimulus bill and we are still in the shitter

face it we are worse off than we were when obama took over...did some of it have to do with bush, sure...did some of it have to do with obama, YES...

you cant keep bringing up bush it makes you look like the idiots mons and blacken...this is obamas mess now and he is simply adding to it not helping it out...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Both wars are Obama's wars now.  Not that Mccain would have done a single thing differently in there.  But yes, they're not Dubya's wars anymore.

Danny

• Getbig V
  • The original Superman
Psst: He used WMDs on the Kurds.

There may or may not have been WMDs (I personally don't give a fuck at this point) but I'd be more than willing to take the bet that whatever he had ended up in Syrian hands.  ;)

Your obsession with Bush is fucking ridiculous. You literally can't stop talking about him or Palin. You're so fucking obsessed that you can't even talk about the Messiah because you think he gets a free pass for four years because of Bush being such a douche.  ::)

You can't ignore Bush dragged us into this totally unnecessary war in Iraq instead of staying focused on Afghanistan, and I will always fault him for LYING to this country which I think justifies impeachment. Financial crisis ..that's a different thing and debatable if it was his fault or not. As far as the other character in your answer I'll admit that whenever I hear Palin speak my blood pressure skyrockets right away seeing and hearing how destructive she is and how she attacks everybody with every chance she has even though she isn't the most qualified person to judge people for their accomplishments or failures based on her shitty, corrupted record as half term governor. My point was that all presidents have some shit they're doing and do not get impeached that easily. As far as implying that I would agree with Obama getting a free pass for 4 years that just crazy talk .He is responsible partially for the slow response to the current situation in the Gulf and I'm sure some of his policies are not gonna make people happy, left or right for that matter but when it comes to impeachment he's not more impeachable than Bush or Clinton at this point.

Danny

• Getbig V
  • The original Superman
Both wars are Obama's wars now.  Not that Mccain would have done a single thing differently in there.  But yes, they're not Dubya's wars anymore.

I agree I think my post was misunderstood a little bit. Just to clarify I was saying we went in looking for WMDs and we still have not found them yet 8)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
The bottom line is that Obama is doing what we said many times,

1.  Cloward & Piven
2.  Intentionally agitating a situation over his personal greedy feelings.
3.  Has no intention of carrying out his oath of office. 
4.  Is dead set on amnesty for illegals. 

BY - can we impeach him now for violating his oath of office to uphold the constitution and protect the nation from all enemies, foreign, and domestic? 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
BUMP FOR ANSWER

WHO DO YOU BELIEVE: 

OBAMA? 

KYL? 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)

I'm serious, I hope every RAT voter and obama fall off a freaking cliff onto hard rocks. 

________________________ _____________-

Obama tells Kyl in private Oval Office meeting: I won’t secure border b/c then Republicans will have no reason to support “comprehensive immigration reform.”

Posted by ColdWarrior (Profile)

Sunday, June 20th at 8:00AM EDT

On June 18, 2010, Arizona Republican Senator Jon Kyl told the audience at a North Tempe Tea Party town hall meeting that during a private, one-on-one meeting with President Obama in the Oval Office, the President told him, regarding securing the southern border with Mexico, “The problem is, . . . if we secure the border, then you all won’t have any reason to support ‘comprehensive immigration reform.’” [Audible gasps were heard throughout the audience.] Sen. Kyl continued, “In other words, they’re holding it hostage. They don’t want to secure the border unless and until it is combined with ‘comprehensive immigration reform.’”

Sen. Kyl also said he reminded President Obama that the President and the Congress has an obligation, a duty, to secure the border.

http://www.redstate.com/coldwarrior/2010/06/20/obama-tells-kyl-in-private-oval-office-meeting-i-wont-secure-border-bc-then-republicans-will-have-no-reason-to-support-comprehensive-immigration-reform/

If this is true, heads should roll.  Absolutely outrageous. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Brewer is saying Obama lied to her face in their meeting in the WH as well. 

pro nitrousADRL

• Getbig III
  • put more nitrous on that, it still has spark plugs
^ bad ass pic   couldnt be more correct either
down with hussein